Back to The Science of Stem Cells

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Stem Cells by American Museum of Natural History

What promise do stem cells hold for the treatment of medical conditions? In this five-part online course you will explore the history and basic biology of stem cells, learn about new research techniques, and find out how stem cells could lead to cures for diseases and to individualized medicine. You will hear from Museum scientists, medical researchers at the frontiers of the field, and a panel of bioethics experts who will address the ethical implications of stem cell research and therapy. Learn what has already been accomplished, what challenges remain, and what medical breakthroughs may lie ahead....

AD
Nov 27, 2020

Extremely informative course, I'm impressed by the examples and the research potential that stem cells provide. I'm also quite interested in finding out how these treatments will fare in the future.

MT
Sep 6, 2021

this course is very helpful for me it increases my knowledge and clear many concepts about regenerative therapy. Thank You all the researchers. it created interest in me in this stem cells research

101 - 125 of 420 Reviews for The Science of Stem Cells

By Ruth C

Oct 8, 2020

An absolutely absorbing and fasinating course. Despite having no time I just had to make time for it! Highly recommended even for life in gereral.

By AMARNATH A

this course is very interesting to study and the panel discussion is very broad and speaks about the terms and conditions involving bioethics.

By BHASKAR S

Jun 27, 2020

This course not only give a theoretical view but also the scenario of practicality of this science. Its a very interesting course, go for it.

By Reem .

Sep 19, 2021

The course was very informative, the instructors were quite impressive and I was able to learn so many new things that I didn't knew before

By Poorvaja.P

Jan 27, 2021

Its very useful in research . I understood clearly about the stem cells and its uses, and ethics involved in stem cells. Thank you so much.

By Luis A B V

Jun 17, 2019

It was a very interesting course, all the concepts are explained in the right way and it teaches a lot of this actual topic of stem cells.

By Jenni K

Feb 14, 2021

The course was extremely informative. The videos and quizzes made it easy to learn for even someone who's native language is not English.

By Reshob R

Oct 7, 2020

Really enjoyed the course and learned a lot. The bioethics discussion was really intriguing. Thank you AMNH for this wonderful journey!!!

By Nikita D

Jun 28, 2020

VERY INNOVATIVE AND INFORMATIVE COURSE HELPS TO UNDERSTAND HOW STEM CELL IS IMPORTANT IN THE FEILD OF DISEASE DIAGNOSIS AND RESEARCH.

By 土方美奈子

Sep 12, 2021

It was interesting and thought provoking. I enjoyed learning the history of stem cells and ethical issue as well as the research.

By Nishtha M D

Sep 8, 2020

It was an incredible course with amazing knowledge of stem cells and its use along with its ethical concerns. I enjoyed learning.

By KRITHIKA S

Jul 26, 2020

I enjoyed the course and got a lot of practical insight from various researchers across the world.Wonderful sessions, Thank you !

By Dinesh N

Jun 8, 2020

As a Biotechnology student it is a benefited course to me. In future if I study on stem cell, it help me to clear the base level.

By Nazerke

Mar 3, 2020

Very useful, in the futture I wanna do research on aging and to know about stem cells more from professionals was very helpful.

By Ashwini J

Jul 24, 2020

Very informative course. Gives a clear picture of the basics and an interesting discussion on the ethical side of the topic.

By Larissa R

Dec 21, 2020

I learned so much about stem cells, things thar I've never imagine that was possible. Thank you for bringing us this tool!

By Elayne B J

May 22, 2020

This course is very interesting. I learned a lot about the topic with incredible lectures and very pertinent discussions.

By Kanhaiya D

Jul 21, 2020

The course was very good ,I understood it properly and thank you for organizing and elaborating it in significant manner

By RAHUL C

Sep 19, 2020

very informative course , i was able to understand such a confusing topic very smoothly, and speakers very outstanding

By Nancy M

Oct 30, 2019

This course provides a systematic and comprehensive overview of regenerative medicine basics. It was well structured a

By Mahewash K

Oct 30, 2019

I find the course very insightful. Especially second module. It was really fun learning this course. Thank you so much.

By priya k

Aug 9, 2020

I have learnt a lot from this course. A good platform for those who are interested in stem cell study. Thank you all!

Apr 22, 2021

Awesome course .Got lot of depth knowledge of stem cells and also got know about many more facts about stem cells.

By KRICHA A

Sep 29, 2020

Excellent course, However, adding some practical videos of essential Stem cells technics protocols will be a plus!

By Esraa B I N

Jan 11, 2020

The course was very useful for me as a medical student and gave me a lot of information and corrected false ones.