Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MQ

Jun 02, 2019

This course is changing my life. Loved it.\n\nI'll never give on the proper implementation of the knowledge from this course .\n\nthanks Dr Paula Caproni ,and everyone who contributed .

CS

Sep 26, 2019

I definitely recommend the course as it's life changing. All the knowledge, material, thoughts, ideas presented in the course are applicable in life. Thank you, Paula Caproni!

1 - 25 of 73 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Piyathida K (

Jul 09, 2019

I was going through a life transition in both my career and life when I began the course, this course helped me put into perspective how I should look forward to challenges and opportunities that I will have to face. It helped redefine my definition and expectation of personal success. I would like to thank the staff for offering this course! I recommend anyone else going through changes of small and large, to take this course and help you!

By Yaki M

Jan 17, 2018

The topic itself is interesting and it is presented in an effective way.

Recommended to take notes.

Thank you.

By Phellippe M

Dec 18, 2018

Very valuable knowledge, easy to understand (English is not my motherlanguage), concise, organized and cohesive. It was my first course here in Coursera and I loved it. I loved the knowledge, the teacher, and to know a little more about UMICH. Thank you very much :)))

By Amitav S

Mar 04, 2019

A must do for any person who wants to be more successful.

By Sweta S S

Jul 30, 2018

Very inspiring stories shared as part of this course. The professor was excellent. I would love to take more courses by Dr. Paula Caproni in the near future and I hope being a student at the University of Michigan, I get an opportunity to meet with her in person some day.

By David W

Jul 20, 2018

Great course!!

By Reryy S

Aug 27, 2018

This course is amazing, I have learned a lot with Paula J Caproni. I hope as much as possible people have access to it! Thank you for this content

By Shahrzad N

Aug 28, 2018

This course was excellent. I learned many useful things .

Dear professor Paula and the Uni. of Michigan, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity. :)

By Carlos M A P

Oct 16, 2018

One of the best courses!!

By Denis S

Oct 01, 2018

Excellent, and most importantly a useful course for all!

By WYNSTON A W

Oct 21, 2018

By according me the opportunity to outline what I intend to sacrifice in return for the dividends of success, MY PERSONALIZED PLAN OF ACTION as taught via "The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know", provides me the personal initiative to re-invent my life, and insures against the destructive habit of procrastination.

By Олег

Aug 30, 2018

Отлично!!!1

By Vijay S N

Sep 23, 2017

Good one

By Muhammad S K

Aug 24, 2017

Thank you Professor for putting together such an informative course about the research about success. The lectures were well organized. The length of the course was just right. I was able to complete the coursework easily.

This course has taught me a lot about success and the traits of successful people. The section about developing expertise was the best. I hope to put, what I have learnt, into action.I have made a plan and I will start working on it immediately.

I strongly recommend this course.

By Sandra S

Apr 17, 2018

This is a great Course! It helped me making progress on my path.

By Jorge M P d C L

Aug 10, 2017

Never too late to learn, never too late to discover hidden secrets.

I strongly recommend this life time investment.

By Selene U

Jun 14, 2017

Excelente curso, la profesora con mucha experiencia y de manera fácil y amigable te ayuda a entender los conceptos. Cualquier empresario o emprendedor debe tomar este curso.

By Rishi P

Dec 31, 2017

Eye opening experience.

By Aleece J

Jun 21, 2017

Changed the way I look at my life, my abilities, my skills and talents, and my ability to succeed. Absolutely worth it!

By fozan t

Nov 28, 2017

A must course for every graduate.

By Rodrigo M

Jul 17, 2017

Spectacular resources and rich contents.

By Max

Oct 15, 2017

Many useful practices and mindsets to add to your life.

By Matias M

May 03, 2018

Excellent course, very clear concepts explanation and detailed information about all topic.

By Lynn B C

Jul 27, 2017

Dr. Caproni succinctly reviews the research surrounding factors that determine who will be successful in life. It will be helpful to you, whether professionally or personally. I highly recommend the course because it can immediately be put into practi

By Roberto C

Jan 03, 2018

really interesting course and helpful. I highly recommend it