Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

BO
Dec 25, 2020

This course covers everything one needs to be successful, through thorough researches and proven observations that would benefit every individual.\n\nThis is an excellent and superb course. Thank you.

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

226 - 250 of 626 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Wayne R

Jun 29, 2017

This course is valuable if you are serious about self reflection (and action) as a means to success.

By Angelica C L

Dec 29, 2020

I love this course. I really believe the things discussed will help me attain my personal goals. :)

By Ni K W

Aug 6, 2020

It was a great course and i had a chance to refresh my knowledge on how to be success in this life.

By Shamita B

Jul 19, 2020

Very informative and effective. ,

Training materials / videos are good, liked very much the course

By Wilfred A

Dec 23, 2020

This has been so affirmative of what I believed in as well as inspirational for who I want to be.

By Ricardo S d A

Apr 11, 2020

Bom conteúdo, a autora mostra profundo conhecimento na área e tem boa didática ao expor os temas.

By ESTEBAN J H B

Sep 1, 2017

Excellent course to know the scientific base of a lot of self improvement and success principles.

By Kameeka S

Jun 1, 2020

Really informative, organized course. I like the final project and setting the plan into motion.

By JOHN Q

Feb 3, 2018

Interesting and fun course. Thanks to all the folks that put this course together. Nice Job.

By Christopher H

Jan 11, 2018

An exceptional course for anyone trying to be more successful in their life, from ages 10- 101.

By Josephine B P

Oct 28, 2020

Thank you so much Dr. Caproni for sharing your knowledge. I learned so much from this course.

By Rameesha G

Aug 29, 2020

This is a very great online user friendly course for anyone who's looking at earning success.

By Nilabh P

Apr 15, 2020

It is a Outstanding course which will increase your outlook towards success once and for all.

By Guntur B K

Apr 27, 2020

Excellent Course from which I learned about how growth mind set leads to success in our life

By Promise U

Sep 27, 2020

Completely amazing... It was engaging, clear and so insightful. It's totally worth my time.

By Daphne D

Jun 26, 2020

Excellently delivered and hugely insightful around personal goals, motivations and purpose.

By Gursaajan S

Apr 24, 2020

Overall Good Course for Moral Motivation, Instructor Being Good At Explaining the Material.

By Matias M

May 3, 2018

Excellent course, very clear concepts explanation and detailed information about all topic.

By Gilberto C

Jul 23, 2020

Great!!! course. I learned that with the right tools and a Growth Mindset any is possible.

By Helder M F R

May 3, 2020

This course helped me understand the essential skills that are required to reach success.

By GERARDO R E P

Jul 17, 2020

Es un excelente curso que te pone a aterrizar tus metas de una manera pràctica y eficaz.

By Jessica G

May 13, 2020

It's a very exciting and useful course to shape the success in all aspects of your life.

By Haizell A

May 9, 2020

The course has good content and the concepts presented are research-based and practical.

By Fabiola J C

Dec 27, 2020

I like the structure and the relevance of the topic. She is an excellent communicator.

By Aneeta J

Aug 13, 2020

This was the course that I never knew I needed in my life so bad. Thank you for this :)