Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

EE
Nov 10, 2020

It was a very insightful, well-structured course with excellent video & audio materials! Despite my busy schedule, I was always looking forward to the upcoming lessons! I highly recommend the course!

226 - 250 of 590 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Gursaajan S

Apr 24, 2020

Overall Good Course for Moral Motivation, Instructor Being Good At Explaining the Material.

By Matias M

May 3, 2018

Excellent course, very clear concepts explanation and detailed information about all topic.

By Gilberto C

Jul 23, 2020

Great!!! course. I learned that with the right tools and a Growth Mindset any is possible.

By Helder M F R

May 3, 2020

This course helped me understand the essential skills that are required to reach success.

By GERARDO R E P

Jul 17, 2020

Es un excelente curso que te pone a aterrizar tus metas de una manera pràctica y eficaz.

By Jessica G

May 13, 2020

It's a very exciting and useful course to shape the success in all aspects of your life.

By Haizell A

May 9, 2020

The course has good content and the concepts presented are research-based and practical.

By Aneeta J

Aug 13, 2020

This was the course that I never knew I needed in my life so bad. Thank you for this :)

By Isabelle P

Jul 17, 2020

Excellent content! To get back on track with all the tools from theory to action plan!

By KALITHASAN A J

Jun 6, 2020

I'm really excited to be a part of this course and its teach me alot on way of success.

By Dzianis T

Very well organised and easy to follow. Also, great systematisation of the information.

By Amit K P

Strongly recommend for anyone who wishes to pursue expertise and success in his domain.

By Saleem R

May 11, 2018

Excellent course. Thank you so much for putting all this fabulous information together!

By David V

Aug 16, 2020

It was an amazing experience. I could learn something important to achieve my success.

By Jason G

Apr 9, 2020

A wonderful class that has real world application. Definitely a worthwhile experience.

By Ellen D

Apr 19, 2020

Very inspiring and valuable course, practical approach to reach for your own success!

By Yudi Y S

Apr 11, 2020

This course really helps me to find what is the real meaning of success. Recommended!

By P M R V

Jul 1, 2020

The course is excellent. Its easy to understand and gets one involved in the course.

By Glaiza R Y

I learned a lot on this course especially in motivating yourself to be successful :)

By Stefano E

Jan 15, 2018

Good course that let you understand and focus on the important aspects of your life.

By Gharbi M o

Sep 30, 2020

it was a great experience well thanks for all these knowledge i learnt a lot for it

By Fernando H U

Jan 27, 2020

I really learned lots of superb content in this course, that I will carry for life.

By MAYUR K

Best course I ever seen in Coursera

I like to encourage others to get this course

By Shoaib S

Feb 5, 2020

Pretty good course. Take this course because it is well worth the time invested.

By Faisal G

Jul 26, 2020

this course help me a lot in understanding what is common in successful people.