Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

EE
Nov 10, 2020

It was a very insightful, well-structured course with excellent video & audio materials! Despite my busy schedule, I was always looking forward to the upcoming lessons! I highly recommend the course!

101 - 125 of 590 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Lok M T

Apr 8, 2020

This course provides you with detailed explanation why people become successful and how you can do it like them, backed up by research findings. Very interesting and inspiring course!

By Tanveer S

Sep 7, 2020

Awesome Course. It was like compressing decades into some weeks. Awesome work and explanation by Paula Caproni Mam and by University of Michigan.

Thank you for this awesome course. :)

By Hadeel A E E

Nov 16, 2020

أنها دروة مميزة عرفتي على كيفية الوصول للنجاح في جميع مناحي حياتي وأشكر جامعة ميشيغن لتقديمهم لهذه الدورة وأخص بالشكر د.باولا كابروني على مجهودها الرائع وتقديمها الشيق للمحاضرات. من

By ONUR C

Oct 6, 2020

The course taught me a lot about the path to success. And I really started to believe there was a field called the science of success. Thank you to Michigan University and Coursera.

By Silvia C P

Jul 30, 2020

It was a great learning, this curse help me to strength my skills and oversee my weaknesses.

It has a really good research that in the life practice will help me to achieve my golds.

By Jasmin P

Jul 25, 2020

Really good course! I would like that there were more tasks like the final one instead of quizzes, but all in all, I liked it. The teacher is professional and gives great examples.

By Joao S

Jul 3, 2020

Thanks Paula for your time in creating this course. It would be usefull during my new career as an entrepreneur. Correcting some misunderstand I have done and be a better manager.

By Sandra H

Aug 11, 2020

I really liked this course. It was objective, easy to follow and with good exercises to do. Was a good way for me to write down what´s in my head regarding my professional future.

By Megan A C

Nov 14, 2020

It is very insightful and mostly factual as it is evident from the findings of the researchers. I understood success is a combination of many aspects such as mindset and practice

By Muhammad I A

Oct 20, 2020

Overall it's a great course and thoroughly described by Paula Caproni.

Thanks for providing us such a valuable learning experience.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Imran Afzal

From Pakistan

By Corina S

Sep 26, 2019

I definitely recommend the course as it's life changing. All the knowledge, material, thoughts, ideas presented in the course are applicable in life. Thank you, Paula Caproni!

By Selene U

Jun 14, 2017

Excelente curso, la profesora con mucha experiencia y de manera fácil y amigable te ayuda a entender los conceptos. Cualquier empresario o emprendedor debe tomar este curso.

By Ma F L

May 4, 2020

Very helpful for getting to know leadership skills and most of all, what you really wanna achieve in life. The professor is amazing at teaching this course. I am grateful!

By Tanwarat C

Apr 26, 2020

Great course! This course help me to reflect myself and change mindset. Professor speaks clearly to understand. I really love this course. Thanks Prof. for your work hard.

By Nelli S

Great course, very inspiring and gives you good tools to start going. Success starts from the small steps and the final assignment is a kick to get started on the path!

By Karen W

Jul 30, 2020

A must for anyone who wants to be a master of their own success. Don't wait for things to happen to you, but instead put together your plan and make it happen for you.

By Lorraine W

May 6, 2018

I really enjoyed this course. It was full of helpful tips to begin looking at success in a way that we can all find success if we just work on it a little at a time .

By Santiago A G R

Jul 27, 2020

This course takes the most important topics I've learned from two years of researching on my own in many sources and condenses it in one place. I highly recommend it.

By Ahsan A

Jun 18, 2020

"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." I have found new meaning in my life from this course.

By MARIA E M

Aug 8, 2020

Excelente, en términos de contenido y tiempo, brindando herramientas claves y posibilidad de implementación inmediata con el plan de acción que se diseña. Gracias.

By Azam S

Apr 21, 2020

I am truly thankful for creating this course. I just needed to know about success and how it works. The material has helped me trough my journey I am in right now.

By Pearlyn T

Jun 25, 2020

Professor Paula Caproni is very experienced and inspiring. The videos and contents are interesting with powerful motivated contents that will inspired everyone.

By Saif K A

Aug 3, 2020

I would like to thank those who supported the development of this beneficial course and i am glad that I have joined it given that it is an online paced course

By Nya M C

Jul 14, 2020

I loved this course because even if I'm working this course gave the reasonable amount of tasks and I believe anyone would be able to finish this successfully.

By FIORELLA T

Jul 1, 2020

Interesting, useful and provides you very practical tools to achieve your goals. I have understand what successful really is and how to achieve it in my life.