Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

PB

May 06, 2020

One of the best course I have taken on Coursera so far. Lecturer is very interesting and she is very knowledgeable on the subject. I could envision my future more brightly after taking this class.

101 - 125 of 534 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By MARIA E M

Aug 08, 2020

Excelente, en términos de contenido y tiempo, brindando herramientas claves y posibilidad de implementación inmediata con el plan de acción que se diseña. Gracias.

By Azam S

Apr 21, 2020

I am truly thankful for creating this course. I just needed to know about success and how it works. The material has helped me trough my journey I am in right now.

By Pearlyn T

Jun 25, 2020

Professor Paula Caproni is very experienced and inspiring. The videos and contents are interesting with powerful motivated contents that will inspired everyone.

By Saif K A

Aug 03, 2020

I would like to thank those who supported the development of this beneficial course and i am glad that I have joined it given that it is an online paced course

By Nya M C

Jul 14, 2020

I loved this course because even if I'm working this course gave the reasonable amount of tasks and I believe anyone would be able to finish this successfully.

By FIORELLA T

Jul 01, 2020

Interesting, useful and provides you very practical tools to achieve your goals. I have understand what successful really is and how to achieve it in my life.

By Himalaya B

Apr 20, 2020

this course was really nice. I'll recommend this course to all those people who want to be successful in their career. This course includes very good content.

By PUNEET D

Apr 13, 2020

I enjoyed the course and gives you a deep insight throughout. I am thankful to Coursera and Instructor for providing us with such a life transforming course.

By West O

Oct 16, 2019

This is a masterpiece, So far i have been able to change my orientation towards learning and i am getting better week by week as i go deeper into the course

By Ishant D

May 08, 2020

Really course has help me a lot!!!

It has changed my entire perspective about life!!!

Have to think yet purpose and path for life!!!

Thank you mam so much!!!!

By Karri L F

This was a fantastic course! It very much inspired me to move forward with my new business goals and gave guidance on how to move forward towards success.

By Pamela D

Jul 25, 2020

This was an exceptionally helpful course. I got a lot out of it, and am very pleased that I invested the time in the course. The instructor is top-notch.

By SIVAKUMAR C

May 05, 2020

Thanks for giving the opportunity to learn this course, i really enjoyed and learned. Thanks for the coordinator, organizer and university. thanks a lot.

By Carlos G P

It was an amazing course. Professor Paula Caproni communication is excelent and the relevance of the topics is obvious! The course has totally worth it.

By Houria

May 09, 2019

Anyone who wishes to succeed in any area of ​​his life should take this course, he is excellent and has completely changed my life, thanks Miss Caproni

By Sehresh M

May 06, 2020

This course was excellent. I learned many useful things . if anyone want to know about "Science of success" I will recommend to join this course.

By JESSICA L

Sep 14, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. It gave me a lot of food for thinking and it actually helped me realize several missing aspects of my life. Thank you!!!

By Raj G M

Apr 21, 2020

Pretty nice course with lots of information compressed inside a deep thought form, one need to extract it to maximize knowledge gain from the course.

By Tien D

Oct 11, 2019

Exceptional course! Informative, well-structured, well-paced, motivational. The first step towards success comes from the right mindset. Thank you!!!

By MITESH S

Jul 02, 2020

This course is a must if you are having trouble with goal settings as well as achievements. You are likely to get an "AHA" moment during the course.

By Sarah B

May 04, 2020

Fantastic course for any leader or person looking to understand the dynamics of what makes people (and likely teams) successful. Highly recommend.

By Reryy S

Aug 27, 2018

This course is amazing, I have learned a lot with Paula J Caproni. I hope as much as possible people have access to it! Thank you for this content

By anila s

Aug 05, 2020

Most significant course and a selfimproving course not fot themselves but for all humanity . Its a great step for me to move in challenging life.

By Yeasir m s

Jun 09, 2020

Very much thankful to university of Michigan for this outstanding course.And yes, the instructor is just awesome and has good quality to teach ..

By Stephanie T

May 05, 2020

Incredible course - great insight delivered in an engaging, concise manner, paired with a useful final assignment. Really enjoyed it - thank you!