Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

EE
Nov 10, 2020

It was a very insightful, well-structured course with excellent video & audio materials! Despite my busy schedule, I was always looking forward to the upcoming lessons! I highly recommend the course!

126 - 150 of 583 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Ishant D

May 8, 2020

Really course has help me a lot!!!

It has changed my entire perspective about life!!!

Have to think yet purpose and path for life!!!

Thank you mam so much!!!!

By Karri L F

This was a fantastic course! It very much inspired me to move forward with my new business goals and gave guidance on how to move forward towards success.

By Pamela D

Jul 24, 2020

This was an exceptionally helpful course. I got a lot out of it, and am very pleased that I invested the time in the course. The instructor is top-notch.

By SIVAKUMAR C

May 5, 2020

Thanks for giving the opportunity to learn this course, i really enjoyed and learned. Thanks for the coordinator, organizer and university. thanks a lot.

By Leo G

Oct 3, 2020

I love this course and highly recommend for the other student. Like the professor itself is so good and all information are truly effective. Keep safe☺️

By MARTHA K

Sep 25, 2020

Extremely useful course. It taught me that goals are achievable. It just needs planning, breaking them down into smaller, doable chunks and persistence.

By Carlos G P

It was an amazing course. Professor Paula Caproni communication is excelent and the relevance of the topics is obvious! The course has totally worth it.

By Houria

May 9, 2019

Anyone who wishes to succeed in any area of ​​his life should take this course, he is excellent and has completely changed my life, thanks Miss Caproni

By Sehresh M

May 6, 2020

This course was excellent. I learned many useful things . if anyone want to know about "Science of success" I will recommend to join this course.

By JESSICA L

Sep 14, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. It gave me a lot of food for thinking and it actually helped me realize several missing aspects of my life. Thank you!!!

By Raj G M

Apr 21, 2020

Pretty nice course with lots of information compressed inside a deep thought form, one need to extract it to maximize knowledge gain from the course.

By Tien D

Oct 11, 2019

Exceptional course! Informative, well-structured, well-paced, motivational. The first step towards success comes from the right mindset. Thank you!!!

By MITESH S

Jul 2, 2020

This course is a must if you are having trouble with goal settings as well as achievements. You are likely to get an "AHA" moment during the course.

By Sarah B

May 4, 2020

Fantastic course for any leader or person looking to understand the dynamics of what makes people (and likely teams) successful. Highly recommend.

By Reryy S

Aug 27, 2018

This course is amazing, I have learned a lot with Paula J Caproni. I hope as much as possible people have access to it! Thank you for this content

By anila s

Aug 5, 2020

Most significant course and a selfimproving course not fot themselves but for all humanity . Its a great step for me to move in challenging life.

By Yeasir m s

Jun 9, 2020

Very much thankful to university of Michigan for this outstanding course.And yes, the instructor is just awesome and has good quality to teach ..

By Stephanie T

May 5, 2020

Incredible course - great insight delivered in an engaging, concise manner, paired with a useful final assignment. Really enjoyed it - thank you!

By Beata G

Mar 18, 2018

Fascinating and very well lead course. It is highly beneficial to understand the success factors not only in private lives, but also in business.

By Vishnu V

Jun 19, 2020

Very simple, yet informative to set your goals and find purpose for your life. It gives you the direction and the path to take to be successful.

By Bilal M S

Jun 7, 2020

A well-structured course. Professor Caproni explains the content in an engaging and practical way. Assignments really add value to the course.

By MD M U

Jun 1, 2020

Awesome course and content is also very strong and i would suggest all mid-career professional and youngsters to participate in this course.

By Prakash

Sep 19, 2020

OUTSTANDING

This course is excellant and will be usefull not only for student community but for entire humanity to lead a purposeful life .

By Anshul S

Sep 17, 2020

I learned a lot from this course - things you will not find all in one place. This is a combination of many experiences, books and studies.

By Rebecca L A

Jun 1, 2020

Amazing course. Loved it from the beginning until the end. Full with interesting concepts, videos and quotes that make it very refreshing.