Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

PB

May 06, 2020

One of the best course I have taken on Coursera so far. Lecturer is very interesting and she is very knowledgeable on the subject. I could envision my future more brightly after taking this class.

126 - 150 of 534 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Beata G

Mar 18, 2018

Fascinating and very well lead course. It is highly beneficial to understand the success factors not only in private lives, but also in business.

By Vishnu V

Jun 20, 2020

Very simple, yet informative to set your goals and find purpose for your life. It gives you the direction and the path to take to be successful.

By Bilal M S

Jun 07, 2020

A well-structured course. Professor Caproni explains the content in an engaging and practical way. Assignments really add value to the course.

By MD M

Jun 01, 2020

Awesome course and content is also very strong and i would suggest all mid-career professional and youngsters to participate in this course.

By Prakash

Sep 19, 2020

OUTSTANDING

This course is excellant and will be usefull not only for student community but for entire humanity to lead a purposeful life .

By Anshul S

Sep 17, 2020

I learned a lot from this course - things you will not find all in one place. This is a combination of many experiences, books and studies.

By Rebecca L A

Jun 01, 2020

Amazing course. Loved it from the beginning until the end. Full with interesting concepts, videos and quotes that make it very refreshing.

By aisha h

Jun 19, 2020

this course not only helped me in my classes but also build my confidence up to participate in class speaking! the best instructor ever.

By Mehmet

Jul 19, 2020

I am very to enroll and finish the course, very well prepared.

Also the course give specific example about whatever the course explain.

By Jan S K

Jun 05, 2020

Excellent course highly recommended to all age groups individuals. I wish more courses shall be offered by same Professor. Tremendous.

By Héctor P C

Aug 13, 2020

It changes the way you look at some aspects in life, also it helped me improve the way to plan my future actions to achieve my goals.

By Yaroslava B

Jul 29, 2020

This course will help to organize the process of planning the goals. It's useful for ranging priorities in work and life in general.

By Ulianov R U

Mar 27, 2020

This is what I needed to boost my confidence and take a huge step into starting my business. So thankful for this course. Thank you!

By Jessica W

Mar 15, 2020

This course is amazing!!! I finished most of the course in a few days because it was so interesting. I would love to take it again!

By C E H

Dec 10, 2019

The content of the course is very good and surely if implemented in ones life, the person can see the success in an different angle.

By Wendy K

Apr 14, 2020

Excellent instructor. I learned so much from this course. I learned things that I can practically apply to my own life right now!

By Simon B

Jun 29, 2020

It is amazing how much I learned about myself and about improvements I can pursue in the future. This was really a great insight!

By Manoj R

Jun 12, 2020

The course help me to learn lot of things that I was not knowing previously like Power of Beliefs, Relationship, Self-Motivation.

By Ahmet A

May 23, 2020

It is a great course with life-changing information and practices. I have enjoyed listening to the videos of Prof. Paula Caproni.

By Kapilesh V

Jul 05, 2020

I find it highly motivational and will try to use this principle in life. Learned this useful course during covid 19 pandemic.

By Pedro J H R

Aug 28, 2020

Excelente, muy interesante. Excelente información brindada por la maestra, y explicaciones muy claras y sencillas de entender

By Zaid G M J

Jul 21, 2020

Unique course.. Thanks, Respect, and appreciation to the University of Michigan in general, and to Dr. Caproni in particular.

By Joel S

This was really awesome, especially the last week's class of action plan.Thank you so much.Really glad attending this course.

By Soraya y

Apr 27, 2020

Best course I've ever taken. I would highly recommend this course, for the sessions are not boring and the tutor is amazing.