Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

BO
Dec 25, 2020

This course covers everything one needs to be successful, through thorough researches and proven observations that would benefit every individual.\n\nThis is an excellent and superb course. Thank you.

176 - 200 of 698 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By MD M U

Jun 1, 2020

Awesome course and content is also very strong and i would suggest all mid-career professional and youngsters to participate in this course.

By Prakash

Sep 19, 2020

OUTSTANDING

This course is excellant and will be usefull not only for student community but for entire humanity to lead a purposeful life .

By Anshul S T

Sep 17, 2020

I learned a lot from this course - things you will not find all in one place. This is a combination of many experiences, books and studies.

By Rebecca L A

Jun 1, 2020

Amazing course. Loved it from the beginning until the end. Full with interesting concepts, videos and quotes that make it very refreshing.

By Taruna M

Oct 30, 2020

A must try course! Provides great insight and knowledge. Content is clear and videos are informative. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

By aisha h

Jun 19, 2020

this course not only helped me in my classes but also build my confidence up to participate in class speaking! the best instructor ever.

By German E D R

Feb 24, 2021

Great program with serious and real resources. Good inspiration and motivation to continue looking for personal excellence. Thank you!

By Ramakant V

Oct 6, 2020

The course is necessary and really helpful for future.

It deals with real life examples and there is too much to learn ahead!

Thank you.

By Mehmet

Jul 19, 2020

I am very to enroll and finish the course, very well prepared.

Also the course give specific example about whatever the course explain.

By Jan S

Jun 5, 2020

Excellent course highly recommended to all age groups individuals. I wish more courses shall be offered by same Professor. Tremendous.

By Sushma d

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much, life is everything you got and make it successful by the successful stories and the hardwork behind is the truth .

By Héctor P C

Aug 12, 2020

It changes the way you look at some aspects in life, also it helped me improve the way to plan my future actions to achieve my goals.

By Joannie B

Feb 18, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge/research to the Science of Success. It will help me a lot to achieve my goals/purposes.

By Yaroslava B

Jul 29, 2020

This course will help to organize the process of planning the goals. It's useful for ranging priorities in work and life in general.

By Ulianov R U

Mar 27, 2020

This is what I needed to boost my confidence and take a huge step into starting my business. So thankful for this course. Thank you!

By Jessica W

Mar 14, 2020

This course is amazing!!! I finished most of the course in a few days because it was so interesting. I would love to take it again!

By C E H

Dec 10, 2019

The content of the course is very good and surely if implemented in ones life, the person can see the success in an different angle.

By Urooj A

Oct 6, 2020

Paula Caproni is an amazing teacher. She has changed my perspective towards working with others. I am glad that I took this course.

By IRINA S

Aug 4, 2020

Great course to identify at least one of your professional or personal goals and create a real Action Plan that works! Many thanks!

By Wendy K

Apr 13, 2020

Excellent instructor. I learned so much from this course. I learned things that I can practically apply to my own life right now!

By Simon B

Jun 29, 2020

It is amazing how much I learned about myself and about improvements I can pursue in the future. This was really a great insight!

By Manoj R

Jun 12, 2020

The course help me to learn lot of things that I was not knowing previously like Power of Beliefs, Relationship, Self-Motivation.

By Ahmet A

May 23, 2020

It is a great course with life-changing information and practices. I have enjoyed listening to the videos of Prof. Paula Caproni.

By Nelson Y

Feb 16, 2021

Gracias por ayudar a mejorar como personas, felicitaciones por la organización del curso todo lo aprendido es muy significativo

By Pradip M

Jan 14, 2021

A well presented course covering all aspects of what success is & can be.

Helps the mind to keep focused & to become productive.