Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

BO
Dec 25, 2020

This course covers everything one needs to be successful, through thorough researches and proven observations that would benefit every individual.\n\nThis is an excellent and superb course. Thank you.

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

176 - 200 of 624 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Wendy K

Apr 13, 2020

Excellent instructor. I learned so much from this course. I learned things that I can practically apply to my own life right now!

By Simon B

Jun 29, 2020

It is amazing how much I learned about myself and about improvements I can pursue in the future. This was really a great insight!

By Manoj R

Jun 12, 2020

The course help me to learn lot of things that I was not knowing previously like Power of Beliefs, Relationship, Self-Motivation.

By Ahmet A

May 23, 2020

It is a great course with life-changing information and practices. I have enjoyed listening to the videos of Prof. Paula Caproni.

By Pradip M

Jan 14, 2021

A well presented course covering all aspects of what success is & can be.

Helps the mind to keep focused & to become productive.

By Kapilesh V

Jul 5, 2020

I find it highly motivational and will try to use this principle in life. Learned this useful course during covid 19 pandemic.

By Malk h

Jan 5, 2021

This was a helpful course and I really appreciate every minute I spent in this course and I am so thankful for the instructor

By Pedro J H R

Aug 28, 2020

Excelente, muy interesante. Excelente información brindada por la maestra, y explicaciones muy claras y sencillas de entender

By Zaid G M J

Jul 20, 2020

Unique course.. Thanks, Respect, and appreciation to the University of Michigan in general, and to Dr. Caproni in particular.

By Joel S

This was really awesome, especially the last week's class of action plan.Thank you so much.Really glad attending this course.

By Soraya y

Apr 27, 2020

Best course I've ever taken. I would highly recommend this course, for the sessions are not boring and the tutor is amazing.

By Abedalla k

Jul 26, 2020

Really Nice course which open ur eyes on how to think in order to success Thanks for the instructor and the great community

By Shah M A R

Sep 11, 2020

Every Steps and Every Lecture was explained very nice and informatively

A+ Brand Category Type Course

Happy to Complete this

Apr 8, 2020

I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about it. The videos are interesting and well put together.

By Abraham L J

Jul 15, 2019

Powerful insight and hands on techniques to master and sharpen Successful skills in life. Enjoyable and well put course.

By Ace J

Jun 21, 2017

Changed the way I look at my life, my abilities, my skills and talents, and my ability to succeed. Absolutely worth it!

By Pelin R

Oct 23, 2020

This is a full content with clear and concise examples! Tools introduced are also practical! Thank you Dr.Caproni : )

By Claudia R A

Oct 1, 2020

I love it!!! it has a lot of interesting things and facts, the content is easy to learn, the speaker is good as well.

By Florabel Z

It was great to have studied in this course. I learned a lot about life and my personal assessment. Thank you so much

By Pablo A V P

May 14, 2020

Excelente curso, deberían enseñarlo a niños de escuela.

Excelent course! It should be taught to primary school childs.

By Piyushkumar S P

This course will explain factors contribute to achieving success. How to practice them and get benefited in life.

By Sameer T

May 2, 2020

This course help me to figure out my pros and cons and how i can be successful by following different strategies.

By Jorge M P d C L

Aug 10, 2017

Never too late to learn, never too late to discover hidden secrets.

I strongly recommend this life time investment.

By Rob W

Jun 21, 2020

Concise and practical introduction to useful knowledge that you can use to grow and find success within any area.

By Enrico Q

Dec 26, 2020

A very useful and pleasant course to follow. Professor Caproni is an inspiring teacher and amazing communicator.