Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

EE
Nov 10, 2020

It was a very insightful, well-structured course with excellent video & audio materials! Despite my busy schedule, I was always looking forward to the upcoming lessons! I highly recommend the course!

176 - 200 of 583 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Ace J

Jun 21, 2017

Changed the way I look at my life, my abilities, my skills and talents, and my ability to succeed. Absolutely worth it!

By Pelin R

Oct 23, 2020

This is a full content with clear and concise examples! Tools introduced are also practical! Thank you Dr.Caproni : )

By Claudia R A

Oct 1, 2020

I love it!!! it has a lot of interesting things and facts, the content is easy to learn, the speaker is good as well.

By Florabel Z

It was great to have studied in this course. I learned a lot about life and my personal assessment. Thank you so much

By Pablo A V P

May 14, 2020

Excelente curso, deberían enseñarlo a niños de escuela.

Excelent course! It should be taught to primary school childs.

By Piyushkumar S P

This course will explain factors contribute to achieving success. How to practice them and get benefited in life.

By Sameer T

May 2, 2020

This course help me to figure out my pros and cons and how i can be successful by following different strategies.

By Jorge M P d C L

Aug 10, 2017

Never too late to learn, never too late to discover hidden secrets.

I strongly recommend this life time investment.

By Rob W

Jun 21, 2020

Concise and practical introduction to useful knowledge that you can use to grow and find success within any area.

By NIHARIKA Y

Jun 7, 2020

One of the best courses . Got a lot of life-changing insights. Would keep them in mind in my journey of success.

By Tam

Jun 3, 2020

This course was amazing!! I learned a great deal and I began implementing it immediately. Great professor too!

By Parantap M

May 5, 2020

It's a wonderful course. A lot to learn. I've learned many scientific facts that were previously unknown to me.

By Courtney B

Jun 9, 2017

This course is great making you redefine what being successful truly means. Thank you for providing this course.

By Tazha E K

Jun 20, 2020

This is a really great course, I enjoyed a lot and recommend everyone to take this course. Thank you very much

By Elizabeth A T

Apr 15, 2020

Good class. I recommend this if you don't feel as successful as you'd like to be. Very actionable suggestions.

By Viduranga L

Aug 5, 2020

Great course, with lots of great information backed up with solid data to improve your career, education etc.

By Fatma S E

Jul 26, 2020

very useful content , and very good instructor . I hope to enroll in other courses with the same instructor .

By Ling F T

Aug 3, 2020

I think any one who wishes to a purposeful and fulfilling life should attend this course, thank you, Paula!

By Y. M . J

Apr 20, 2020

IT WAS A WONDERFUL SESSION HANDLED BY MENTOR. IT WAS VERY POWERFUL AND VERY IMPRESSIVE CLASSES HANDLED MAM.

By Eduardo M C

Apr 12, 2020

I do really encorgaye you to take the course if your interest. Really great material and best explanations.

By Sadman A

Jun 24, 2020

Good for self motivation and evaluation for a job and show the way how to expertise in a skill for success

By Nosheen J S

I loved every moment of attending and attempting this course. A big thank you to the wonderful instructor.

By Archit G

everyone should look up to this course, it will definitely help one to get knowledge about successin life.

By Ujwal K S

Jan 7, 2018

Quality content with mind blowing facts and better presentation. Exactly where one should invest his time

By Josephus B C

Aug 16, 2020

Thanks to this course, it re-ignites my way of thinking a growth mindset and re-energized my well-being.