Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

BO
Dec 25, 2020

This course covers everything one needs to be successful, through thorough researches and proven observations that would benefit every individual.\n\nThis is an excellent and superb course. Thank you.

201 - 225 of 673 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Soraya y

Apr 27, 2020

Best course I've ever taken. I would highly recommend this course, for the sessions are not boring and the tutor is amazing.

By Abedalla k

Jul 26, 2020

Really Nice course which open ur eyes on how to think in order to success Thanks for the instructor and the great community

By Diego d S B

Feb 14, 2021

I highly recommend the course, I learned a lot from him, certainly that only by applying we will have the desired results.

By Shah M A R

Sep 11, 2020

Every Steps and Every Lecture was explained very nice and informatively

A+ Brand Category Type Course

Happy to Complete this

Apr 8, 2020

I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about it. The videos are interesting and well put together.

By Abraham L J

Jul 15, 2019

Powerful insight and hands on techniques to master and sharpen Successful skills in life. Enjoyable and well put course.

By Ace J

Jun 21, 2017

Changed the way I look at my life, my abilities, my skills and talents, and my ability to succeed. Absolutely worth it!

By Kinjal S

May 1, 2021

Excellent course and very well delivered by the faculty. Many interesting concepts were explained in a simple manner.

By Logan R

Feb 14, 2021

Useful information for those who are seeking to feel like their day to day has meaning, and how to get to that point.

By Pelin R

Oct 23, 2020

This is a full content with clear and concise examples! Tools introduced are also practical! Thank you Dr.Caproni : )

By Claudia R A

Oct 1, 2020

I love it!!! it has a lot of interesting things and facts, the content is easy to learn, the speaker is good as well.

By Florabel Z

It was great to have studied in this course. I learned a lot about life and my personal assessment. Thank you so much

By Pablo A V P

May 14, 2020

Excelente curso, deberían enseñarlo a niños de escuela.

Excelent course! It should be taught to primary school childs.

By Raymn G

Mar 17, 2021

Professor was very sweet and I loved how she taught. The material given was well tailored and actually appreciated.

By Piyushkumar S P

This course will explain factors contribute to achieving success. How to practice them and get benefited in life.

By Sameer T

May 2, 2020

This course help me to figure out my pros and cons and how i can be successful by following different strategies.

By Jorge M P d C L

Aug 10, 2017

Never too late to learn, never too late to discover hidden secrets.

I strongly recommend this life time investment.

By Rob W

Jun 21, 2020

Concise and practical introduction to useful knowledge that you can use to grow and find success within any area.

By Enrico Q

Dec 26, 2020

A very useful and pleasant course to follow. Professor Caproni is an inspiring teacher and amazing communicator.

By NIHARIKA Y

Jun 7, 2020

One of the best courses . Got a lot of life-changing insights. Would keep them in mind in my journey of success.

By Tam

Jun 3, 2020

This course was amazing!! I learned a great deal and I began implementing it immediately. Great professor too!

By Parantap M

May 5, 2020

It's a wonderful course. A lot to learn. I've learned many scientific facts that were previously unknown to me.

By Courtney B

Jun 9, 2017

This course is great making you redefine what being successful truly means. Thank you for providing this course.

By Tazha E K

Jun 20, 2020

This is a really great course, I enjoyed a lot and recommend everyone to take this course. Thank you very much

By Elizabeth T

Apr 16, 2020

Good class. I recommend this if you don't feel as successful as you'd like to be. Very actionable suggestions.