Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

EE
Nov 10, 2020

It was a very insightful, well-structured course with excellent video & audio materials! Despite my busy schedule, I was always looking forward to the upcoming lessons! I highly recommend the course!

201 - 225 of 591 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Archit G

everyone should look up to this course, it will definitely help one to get knowledge about successin life.

By Ujwal K S

Jan 7, 2018

Quality content with mind blowing facts and better presentation. Exactly where one should invest his time

By Josephus B C

Aug 16, 2020

Thanks to this course, it re-ignites my way of thinking a growth mindset and re-energized my well-being.

By Santiago L

Jun 19, 2020

Excellent course.

Like the concepts, statistics, and the way that Paula bring each of them to the class.

By Nereida H H

Dec 28, 2019

I loved this course, I have changed my mindset and I am applying everything I learned during the process

By G. A W

Jul 19, 2020

Really good class, at first I was not sure but thought I might take a chance on it and I am glad I did.

By ANJU E C

Jul 8, 2020

Excellent course, and being a teacher, it helped me a lot in identifying and developing several skills

By Иванов И В

Aug 18, 2020

a good online course with real instructor telling something experienced in her life. worth time spent

By Hafiz A A

This is course is wonderful. I have gained useful insights from this course about the key to success.

By Amitabh S

Jul 9, 2020

A wonderful course , please do take it and take advantage of the brilliant knowledge shared with us.

By Shokhruz S F

Jun 28, 2020

I have got many information that is necessary to reach my goals, thanks for giving such opportunity!

By Wayne R

Jun 29, 2017

This course is valuable if you are serious about self reflection (and action) as a means to success.

By Ni K W

Aug 6, 2020

It was a great course and i had a chance to refresh my knowledge on how to be success in this life.

By Shamita B

Jul 19, 2020

Very informative and effective. ,

Training materials / videos are good, liked very much the course

By Ricardo S d A

Apr 11, 2020

Bom conteúdo, a autora mostra profundo conhecimento na área e tem boa didática ao expor os temas.

By ESTEBAN J H B

Sep 1, 2017

Excellent course to know the scientific base of a lot of self improvement and success principles.

By Kameeka S

Jun 1, 2020

Really informative, organized course. I like the final project and setting the plan into motion.

By JOHN Q

Feb 3, 2018

Interesting and fun course. Thanks to all the folks that put this course together. Nice Job.

By Christopher H

Jan 11, 2018

An exceptional course for anyone trying to be more successful in their life, from ages 10- 101.

By Josephine B P

Oct 28, 2020

Thank you so much Dr. Caproni for sharing your knowledge. I learned so much from this course.

By Rameesha G

Aug 29, 2020

This is a very great online user friendly course for anyone who's looking at earning success.

By Nilabh P

Apr 15, 2020

It is a Outstanding course which will increase your outlook towards success once and for all.

By Guntur B K

Apr 27, 2020

Excellent Course from which I learned about how growth mind set leads to success in our life

By Promise U

Sep 27, 2020

Completely amazing... It was engaging, clear and so insightful. It's totally worth my time.

By Daphne D

Jun 26, 2020

Excellently delivered and hugely insightful around personal goals, motivations and purpose.