Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MQ

Jun 02, 2019

This course is changing my life. Loved it.\n\nI'll never give on the proper implementation of the knowledge from this course .\n\nthanks Dr Paula Caproni ,and everyone who contributed .

LW

May 07, 2018

I really enjoyed this course. It was full of helpful tips to begin looking at success in a way that we can all find success if we just work on it a little at a time .

1 - 25 of 66 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Yaki M

Jan 17, 2018

The topic itself is interesting and it is presented in an effective way.

Recommended to take notes.

Thank you.

By Abraham L J

Jul 15, 2019

Powerful insight and hands on techniques to master and sharpen Successful skills in life. Enjoyable and well put course.

By Piyathida K (

Jul 09, 2019

I was going through a life transition in both my career and life when I began the course, this course helped me put into perspective how I should look forward to challenges and opportunities that I will have to face. It helped redefine my definition and expectation of personal success. I would like to thank the staff for offering this course! I recommend anyone else going through changes of small and large, to take this course and help you!

By Yasmin A

Jun 23, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I was familiar with most of the concepts taught in the course, but I liked how they were all put together. I especially appreciated the book that came along with the course. That was incredibly helpful. I wish more of the courses would have the material available to read in a book. The instructor was incredibly knowledgeable and the course flowed. Thank you!

By Issam A

Jun 22, 2019

Fantastic! Sure I will give 5 Stars! I can recommend this course for everyone, the lecturer are confident and you can feel a positive energy evolve from subject to another! Thanks a lot for this great effort.

By Darwish A H

Jun 11, 2019

thank you for the course, contains great concepts for success

By Muhammad A Q

Jun 02, 2019

This course is changing my life. Loved it.

thanks Dr Paula Caproni ,and everyone who contributed .

By Ahasanul B H

May 24, 2019

This course is really good. Thanks to the professor and coursera.

By berit

May 17, 2019

a little more depth maybe, but wish I had seen material like this much earlier in my life. Thank you, Berit

By David L G

May 11, 2019

Awesome course! Highly recommend.

By Abdelmonsif R A F

May 11, 2019

very good

By Janet

May 10, 2019

It gave me a very new perspective on how I view success and factors behind it.

By Houria

May 09, 2019

Anyone who wishes to succeed in any area of ​​his life should take this course, he is excellent and has completely changed my life, thanks Miss Caproni

By Nicola J

Apr 10, 2019

Excellent course that gives the learners the tools to implement the 'science of success' in all areas of their lives and to achieve their personal goals. Much food for thought in this engaging course. My thanks to the educator and course organisers.

By Lysandro I

Apr 09, 2019

Very practical for everyone in pursuit of a better version of themselves!

By ajinkya k

Mar 06, 2019

A good course. Makes a few important points, condensed in one from multiple important books

By Amitav S

Mar 04, 2019

A must do for any person who wants to be more successful.

By Phellippe M

Dec 18, 2018

Very valuable knowledge, easy to understand (English is not my motherlanguage), concise, organized and cohesive. It was my first course here in Coursera and I loved it. I loved the knowledge, the teacher, and to know a little more about UMICH. Thank you very much :)))

By Sabelo H

Oct 22, 2018

Great content which is easy to understand and do

By WYNSTON A W

Oct 21, 2018

By according me the opportunity to outline what I intend to sacrifice in return for the dividends of success, MY PERSONALIZED PLAN OF ACTION as taught via "The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know", provides me the personal initiative to re-invent my life, and insures against the destructive habit of procrastination.

By Carlos M A P

Oct 16, 2018

One of the best courses!!

By Denis S

Oct 01, 2018

Excellent, and most importantly a useful course for all!

By Олег

Aug 30, 2018

Отлично!!!1

By Shahrzad N

Aug 28, 2018

This course was excellent. I learned many useful things .

Dear professor Paula and the Uni. of Michigan, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity. :)

By Reryy S

Aug 27, 2018

This course is amazing, I have learned a lot with Paula J Caproni. I hope as much as possible people have access to it! Thank you for this content