Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

BO
Dec 25, 2020

This course covers everything one needs to be successful, through thorough researches and proven observations that would benefit every individual.\n\nThis is an excellent and superb course. Thank you.

101 - 125 of 626 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Helen P

Dec 17, 2020

This is a very good course. Just go and listen and if you are attentive enough you will not regret. And it gives you a very good tool to achieve your goals. Will be using it in the future!

By LIKN S

Oct 28, 2020

Great course to learn which shows you what you are capable of and everything is in your grasp if your truly devote yourself towards it which will make a society better place to live in.

By Muhammad Q S A K

May 6, 2020

The course content is very well designed and very well delivered by the professor. The course talks about concrete strategies to develop the skills needed for results oriented approach.

By Haniel B

May 4, 2020

This course has the potential to open your mind. You will realize that everything you need to achieve your goal is already within you, you just have to believe and work hard, very hard.

By Syed B N

Sep 20, 2020

Being a trainer and youth development professional, I found this course very helpful which enhanced my knowledge in this domain in the best possible manner

Keep it up

By Fabián J E F

Aug 14, 2020

It was a very good course! It showed me the ways I could improve many aspects of my life to become more successful, values and qualities like the power of grit and the Growth Mindset.

By Marie T J

Jun 10, 2020

I really enjoyed listening to the instructor and I appreciate all the examples used. Thank you very much for helping me know my strengths and further develop them with my action plan.

By Lok M T

Apr 8, 2020

This course provides you with detailed explanation why people become successful and how you can do it like them, backed up by research findings. Very interesting and inspiring course!

By Tanveer S

Sep 7, 2020

Awesome Course. It was like compressing decades into some weeks. Awesome work and explanation by Paula Caproni Mam and by University of Michigan.

Thank you for this awesome course. :)

By Hadeel A E E

Nov 16, 2020

أنها دروة مميزة عرفتي على كيفية الوصول للنجاح في جميع مناحي حياتي وأشكر جامعة ميشيغن لتقديمهم لهذه الدورة وأخص بالشكر د.باولا كابروني على مجهودها الرائع وتقديمها الشيق للمحاضرات. من

By ONUR C

Oct 6, 2020

The course taught me a lot about the path to success. And I really started to believe there was a field called the science of success. Thank you to Michigan University and Coursera.

By Silvia C P

Jul 30, 2020

It was a great learning, this curse help me to strength my skills and oversee my weaknesses.

It has a really good research that in the life practice will help me to achieve my golds.

By Jasmin P

Jul 25, 2020

Really good course! I would like that there were more tasks like the final one instead of quizzes, but all in all, I liked it. The teacher is professional and gives great examples.

By Joao S

Jul 3, 2020

Thanks Paula for your time in creating this course. It would be usefull during my new career as an entrepreneur. Correcting some misunderstand I have done and be a better manager.

By Yukti P

Dec 29, 2020

Wonderfully designed course with enormous amounts of information that will definitely improve your thought about your life, success, and how you can make your life, what you want.

By Sandra H

Aug 11, 2020

I really liked this course. It was objective, easy to follow and with good exercises to do. Was a good way for me to write down what´s in my head regarding my professional future.

By Megan A C

Nov 14, 2020

It is very insightful and mostly factual as it is evident from the findings of the researchers. I understood success is a combination of many aspects such as mindset and practice

By Muhammad I A

Oct 20, 2020

Overall it's a great course and thoroughly described by Paula Caproni.

Thanks for providing us such a valuable learning experience.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Imran Afzal

From Pakistan

By Corina S

Sep 26, 2019

I definitely recommend the course as it's life changing. All the knowledge, material, thoughts, ideas presented in the course are applicable in life. Thank you, Paula Caproni!

By Selene U

Jun 14, 2017

Excelente curso, la profesora con mucha experiencia y de manera fácil y amigable te ayuda a entender los conceptos. Cualquier empresario o emprendedor debe tomar este curso.

By Ma F L

May 4, 2020

Very helpful for getting to know leadership skills and most of all, what you really wanna achieve in life. The professor is amazing at teaching this course. I am grateful!

By Tanwarat C

Apr 26, 2020

Great course! This course help me to reflect myself and change mindset. Professor speaks clearly to understand. I really love this course. Thanks Prof. for your work hard.

By Nelli S

Great course, very inspiring and gives you good tools to start going. Success starts from the small steps and the final assignment is a kick to get started on the path!

By Karen W

Jul 30, 2020

A must for anyone who wants to be a master of their own success. Don't wait for things to happen to you, but instead put together your plan and make it happen for you.

By Lorraine W

May 7, 2018

I really enjoyed this course. It was full of helpful tips to begin looking at success in a way that we can all find success if we just work on it a little at a time .