Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

BO
Dec 25, 2020

This course covers everything one needs to be successful, through thorough researches and proven observations that would benefit every individual.\n\nThis is an excellent and superb course. Thank you.

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

76 - 100 of 669 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Supatchaya T

Apr 27, 2020

Really love the course and recommend for all. Like the title, the class take you to see the various aspect of success and tell you the story through famous person story, science experiment, and here you have a chance to reflect yourself in each lesson.

By Syeda H

Jun 29, 2020

I absolutely enjoyed how Paula Caproni explained things herself and used other TED talks to reiterate her point. A must to take course, we may already know what she is talking about but listening it from an instructor helped clear my perspective!

By Fauzan H

Dec 22, 2020

A spectacular collection of resources and research shared to boost the intellectual capabilities of every individual if you're an absolute tyro or a veteran. This course delivers fantastic values for both Entrepreneurs and Working professionals.

By Oscar J F S

May 12, 2020

It is a really AMAZING compendium of research-backed success principles. It provides ESSENTIAL concepts everyone should know to excel in their careers and in life in general. In particular, the last assignment is truly life-changing. MUST TAKE!

By Aditya D

Apr 27, 2020

the best course i have ever seen on success . many times only intelligence is not important beside that strategy that we devlop to overcome any problem is important . ihave learned a lot of things from these course. once again heartly thank you

By David M

Jul 31, 2017

This course was a great opportunity to learn how to self-reflect (properly) and to develop goals for yourself ... and most importantly, an action plan for accomplishing those goals. I highly recommend it to anyone considering taking it.

By Frida B

Jun 17, 2020

Awesome course! It really helped me change my mindset and learn tools to achieve my goals. Everyone should take this course, it will teach you really valuable things that you can apply to reaching your goals in any area of your life!

By Sue M

The course is a great resource and well of information from a credible professional. It changed the way I think about success and the process of achieving it. I recommend it to everyone who is serious about their business and life.

By Ramesh K

Oct 11, 2020

It made me somewhat clear about what it takes to achieve success. A great course for anyone who is on their journey to achieving something or want to make success a habit. Thanks to the course instructor, Prof. Paula Caproni.

By Angela L

May 2, 2020

Very good course that was presented extremely well. The course content was absolutely great and can applied to anyone seeking to empower themselves on the path to success. Will definitely recommend to others. A. Leveridge

By John M

Apr 15, 2020

The course is great, full of useful knowledge and inspiring real stories for people who could overcome the circumstances and achieved their goals through life. Dr.Caproni is such a great inspiring knowledgeable instructor.

By Judith P

Feb 17, 2021

This was my first course and it was an excellent choice. I learned a lot and also revisted a few things I was familiar with, but it gave me fresh insights into how to apply the concepts both personally and professionally.

By Johanes A G

Apr 11, 2021

The course gives me more evidence based on research about SUCCESS. Yes, people have DNA / Talent accordingly and this talent should be developed in the right environment. People need practices 10,000 hours to be expert.

By Widiasatria U

Oct 26, 2020

A lot of new things gained from this course, Professor Caproni managed to deliver us to manage and boost ourself for reaching a successful living. Success is not about yourself only, is about how you connect to others.

By Jose P T B

Jul 24, 2020

Excellent course for personal and professional development! There are concrete and actionable strategies that can be immediately employed. Recommended for everyone who wants to be successful and have a meaningful life.

By Ayisha L

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent course! Worthy! The content is just in the right quantity and its not overloading like many courses. The educator was clear in her elucidation. Was an eye opener! I thoroughly enjoyed the learning experience!

By Parish J

Feb 11, 2021

Great course! I learned a lot and loved the instructor. She was very easy to follow and had an engaging voice and pace. I'm looking forward to incorporating a lot of what I learned into my work and personal life.

By Ramón C

Jan 20, 2021

I found this course a nice structured one, motivational, inspirational. It's a bit like reading the book it is based on but with a plus: the author is explaining it to you. Thank you for this course. / August 2020.

By Tharani R

Jun 4, 2020

Enrolling in this course was one of the best decisions. It made me give up some misconceptions i has about achieving success. It was a great experience. the lecturer as well the lecture contents were all very good.

By Jacqueline M

Jan 1, 2021

A well structured and interesting course. Diving into this is well worth your time. Very good practical outcomes for the learner, who can take away knowledge and practices and incorporate them into their life.

By Issam A

Jun 22, 2019

Fantastic! Sure I will give 5 Stars! I can recommend this course for everyone, the lecturer are confident and you can feel a positive energy evolve from subject to another! Thanks a lot for this great effort.

By Chandi M

Jul 31, 2020

Enjoyed the challenge, and will take with me the information and knowledge acquired in this course -to use in many of life aspects. The course takes many more hours to complete than anticipated -but worth it.

By Stella O

Jul 30, 2020

Exceptional course. It actually gets one to put their actions into plan by giving the tools to make it happen such as the action plan templates. It is an excellent way to put what one has learned into action.

By Moza S

Jun 1, 2020

One the best courses I have taken on Coursera. Very informative, easy to understand and you can apply what you learn to your life and see the success in no time. Great thanks to the professor and her team.

By Cinthya D G

Jul 3, 2020

This course gave me the tools and strategies to set up my goals in a way to obtain better results, also show me why some people achieve their goals easily than others.

It was very helpful for me.

Thank you.