Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

EE
Nov 10, 2020

It was a very insightful, well-structured course with excellent video & audio materials! Despite my busy schedule, I was always looking forward to the upcoming lessons! I highly recommend the course!

76 - 100 of 583 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By John M

Apr 15, 2020

The course is great, full of useful knowledge and inspiring real stories for people who could overcome the circumstances and achieved their goals through life. Dr.Caproni is such a great inspiring knowledgeable instructor.

By Widiasatria U

Oct 26, 2020

A lot of new things gained from this course, Professor Caproni managed to deliver us to manage and boost ourself for reaching a successful living. Success is not about yourself only, is about how you connect to others.

By Jose P T B

Jul 24, 2020

Excellent course for personal and professional development! There are concrete and actionable strategies that can be immediately employed. Recommended for everyone who wants to be successful and have a meaningful life.

By Ayisha L

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent course! Worthy! The content is just in the right quantity and its not overloading like many courses. The educator was clear in her elucidation. Was an eye opener! I thoroughly enjoyed the learning experience!

By Tharani R

Jun 4, 2020

Enrolling in this course was one of the best decisions. It made me give up some misconceptions i has about achieving success. It was a great experience. the lecturer as well the lecture contents were all very good.

By Issam A

Jun 22, 2019

Fantastic! Sure I will give 5 Stars! I can recommend this course for everyone, the lecturer are confident and you can feel a positive energy evolve from subject to another! Thanks a lot for this great effort.

By Chandi M

Jul 31, 2020

Enjoyed the challenge, and will take with me the information and knowledge acquired in this course -to use in many of life aspects. The course takes many more hours to complete than anticipated -but worth it.

By Stella O

Jul 30, 2020

Exceptional course. It actually gets one to put their actions into plan by giving the tools to make it happen such as the action plan templates. It is an excellent way to put what one has learned into action.

By Moza S

Jun 1, 2020

One the best courses I have taken on Coursera. Very informative, easy to understand and you can apply what you learn to your life and see the success in no time. Great thanks to the professor and her team.

By Cinthya D G

Jul 3, 2020

This course gave me the tools and strategies to set up my goals in a way to obtain better results, also show me why some people achieve their goals easily than others.

It was very helpful for me.

Thank you.

By Miguel A R

Jun 7, 2020

The content of the course is very good and complete, in the same way that it is very easy to approach without having previous knowledge. Likewise, the tutor's attention has been excellent. Very thankful

By Sirajuddin A

Oct 5, 2020

An inspirational course that teaches how to achieve success with solid and practical rules and what I liked most was the way the instructor explained with clarity and lot of enthusiasm for this subject.

By Eliso

Nov 11, 2020

By Angie G

Aug 15, 2020

If you want help to achieve your goals, this is the best online course that anyone can take from home.

I liked the Instructor, Paula Caproni. She is perfect for helping others to achieve their goals.

By Agnieszka B

Nov 24, 2020

thank you so much for this course, it's instructive and positive and what is most important challenges to think wider about who you are and how you define your own success. i highly recommend it.

By Pathmanathan J C

Nov 13, 2020

An excellent course designed for the people who wants to know about Success and to those who continuously keep trying to win. A well structured and practical factors with a great presentations.

By LIKN S

Oct 28, 2020

Great course to learn which shows you what you are capable of and everything is in your grasp if your truly devote yourself towards it which will make a society better place to live in.

By Muhammad Q S A K

May 6, 2020

The course content is very well designed and very well delivered by the professor. The course talks about concrete strategies to develop the skills needed for results oriented approach.

By Haniel B

May 4, 2020

This course has the potential to open your mind. You will realize that everything you need to achieve your goal is already within you, you just have to believe and work hard, very hard.

By Syed B N

Sep 20, 2020

Being a trainer and youth development professional, I found this course very helpful which enhanced my knowledge in this domain in the best possible manner

Keep it up

By Fabián J E F

Aug 14, 2020

It was a very good course! It showed me the ways I could improve many aspects of my life to become more successful, values and qualities like the power of grit and the Growth Mindset.

By Marie T J

Jun 10, 2020

I really enjoyed listening to the instructor and I appreciate all the examples used. Thank you very much for helping me know my strengths and further develop them with my action plan.

By Lok M T

Apr 8, 2020

This course provides you with detailed explanation why people become successful and how you can do it like them, backed up by research findings. Very interesting and inspiring course!

By Tanveer S

Sep 7, 2020

Awesome Course. It was like compressing decades into some weeks. Awesome work and explanation by Paula Caproni Mam and by University of Michigan.

Thank you for this awesome course. :)

By Hadeel A E E

Nov 16, 2020

أنها دروة مميزة عرفتي على كيفية الوصول للنجاح في جميع مناحي حياتي وأشكر جامعة ميشيغن لتقديمهم لهذه الدورة وأخص بالشكر د.باولا كابروني على مجهودها الرائع وتقديمها الشيق للمحاضرات. من