Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

BO

Dec 25, 2020

This course covers everything one needs to be successful, through thorough researches and proven observations that would benefit every individual.

This is an excellent and superb course. Thank you.

151 - 175 of 745 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Santiago A G R

Jul 27, 2020

This course takes the most important topics I've learned from two years of researching on my own in many sources and condenses it in one place. I highly recommend it.

By sandrine k

Apr 21, 2022

Excellent course. The best online I had so far. I have learnt a lot. There is a science and methodology behind success and this course is definelthy and eye-opener

By Ahsan A

Jun 19, 2020

"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." I have found new meaning in my life from this course.

By MARIA E M

Aug 8, 2020

Excelente, en términos de contenido y tiempo, brindando herramientas claves y posibilidad de implementación inmediata con el plan de acción que se diseña. Gracias.

By Azam S

Apr 21, 2020

I am truly thankful for creating this course. I just needed to know about success and how it works. The material has helped me trough my journey I am in right now.

By Deniss S

Jan 12, 2021

This is a really great course, what gives lots of answers to questions about career. Now I have better vision on how I should develop my career. Thank you a lot.

By Pearlyn T

Jun 25, 2020

Professor Paula Caproni is very experienced and inspiring. The videos and contents are interesting with powerful motivated contents that will inspired everyone.

By Ashish B

Apr 17, 2021

Instructor is a great teacher, loved the way she taught. Information provided by her through videos were very valuable and i am going to read her book as well.

By Saif K A

Aug 3, 2020

I would like to thank those who supported the development of this beneficial course and i am glad that I have joined it given that it is an online paced course

By Nya M C

Jul 14, 2020

I loved this course because even if I'm working this course gave the reasonable amount of tasks and I believe anyone would be able to finish this successfully.

By FIORELLA T

Jul 1, 2020

Interesting, useful and provides you very practical tools to achieve your goals. I have understand what successful really is and how to achieve it in my life.

By Himalaya B

Apr 20, 2020

this course was really nice. I'll recommend this course to all those people who want to be successful in their career. This course includes very good content.

By PUNEET D

Apr 13, 2020

I enjoyed the course and gives you a deep insight throughout. I am thankful to Coursera and Instructor for providing us with such a life transforming course.

By West O

Oct 16, 2019

This is a masterpiece, So far i have been able to change my orientation towards learning and i am getting better week by week as i go deeper into the course

By Candice A

May 13, 2021

This course has taught me valuable, practical, and applicable life skills. Highly recommend this course to anyone feeling stuck or is in need of direction.

By Ishant D

May 8, 2020

Really course has help me a lot!!!

It has changed my entire perspective about life!!!

Have to think yet purpose and path for life!!!

Thank you mam so much!!!!

By Karri L F

This was a fantastic course! It very much inspired me to move forward with my new business goals and gave guidance on how to move forward towards success.

By The H

Dec 28, 2020

This course makes you understand how you can be successful in all aspects of your life. Best course that make you focus on the goals you want to achieve.

By Pamela D

Jul 24, 2020

This was an exceptionally helpful course. I got a lot out of it, and am very pleased that I invested the time in the course. The instructor is top-notch.

By SIVAKUMAR C

May 5, 2020

Thanks for giving the opportunity to learn this course, i really enjoyed and learned. Thanks for the coordinator, organizer and university. thanks a lot.

By Leo G

Oct 3, 2020

I love this course and highly recommend for the other student. Like the professor itself is so good and all information are truly effective. Keep safe☺️

By Martha K

Sep 26, 2020

Extremely useful course. It taught me that goals are achievable. It just needs planning, breaking them down into smaller, doable chunks and persistence.

By Carlos G P

It was an amazing course. Professor Paula Caproni communication is excelent and the relevance of the topics is obvious! The course has totally worth it.

By Emmanuel M

Apr 10, 2021

Absolutly great course. Good content, easy to follow and the reward you get from doing the course is fantastic. Many Thanks for creating the course! :)

By Houria

May 9, 2019

Anyone who wishes to succeed in any area of ​​his life should take this course, he is excellent and has completely changed my life, thanks Miss Caproni