Back to The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know by University of Michigan

This engaging course is designed to help you achieve the success that you desire. Drawing on decades of scientific research, you will learn what the most successful people do differently than others, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success (and can sometimes backfire), and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals. Although this course is based on the science of success, you will learn many practical ideas that you can apply to your own life immediately, particularly in three main areas: • Getting better results at work (and school) • Achieving career success (however you define success) • Enjoying a meaningful, happy, and healthy life By the time you finish this course you will know more than most people know about what predicts success in life. One of the most important lessons you’ll learn is that success is earned day-by-day through small wins - small, achievable actions that together can help you achieve your goals sooner and exceed even your own expectations. Therefore, you will have an opportunity to complete a detailed action plan through which you can turn what you learned into specific steps for achieving your most treasured life goals....

MA

This was a very insightful course. It taught me how to approach goals and develop my skills in the right way. Moreover, it changed my thinking about intelligence and taught me the value of networking.

EE
Nov 10, 2020

It was a very insightful, well-structured course with excellent video & audio materials! Despite my busy schedule, I was always looking forward to the upcoming lessons! I highly recommend the course!

151 - 175 of 583 Reviews for The Science of Success: What Researchers Know that You Should Know

By Taruna M

Oct 30, 2020

A must try course! Provides great insight and knowledge. Content is clear and videos are informative. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

By aisha h

Jun 19, 2020

this course not only helped me in my classes but also build my confidence up to participate in class speaking! the best instructor ever.

By Ramakant V

Oct 6, 2020

The course is necessary and really helpful for future.

It deals with real life examples and there is too much to learn ahead!

Thank you.

By Mehmet

Jul 19, 2020

I am very to enroll and finish the course, very well prepared.

Also the course give specific example about whatever the course explain.

By Jan S

Jun 5, 2020

Excellent course highly recommended to all age groups individuals. I wish more courses shall be offered by same Professor. Tremendous.

By Héctor P C

Aug 12, 2020

It changes the way you look at some aspects in life, also it helped me improve the way to plan my future actions to achieve my goals.

By Yaroslava B

Jul 29, 2020

This course will help to organize the process of planning the goals. It's useful for ranging priorities in work and life in general.

By Ulianov R U

Mar 27, 2020

This is what I needed to boost my confidence and take a huge step into starting my business. So thankful for this course. Thank you!

By Jessica W

Mar 14, 2020

This course is amazing!!! I finished most of the course in a few days because it was so interesting. I would love to take it again!

By C E H

Dec 10, 2019

The content of the course is very good and surely if implemented in ones life, the person can see the success in an different angle.

By Urooj A

Oct 6, 2020

Paula Caproni is an amazing teacher. She has changed my perspective towards working with others. I am glad that I took this course.

By Wendy K

Apr 13, 2020

Excellent instructor. I learned so much from this course. I learned things that I can practically apply to my own life right now!

By Simon B

Jun 29, 2020

It is amazing how much I learned about myself and about improvements I can pursue in the future. This was really a great insight!

By Manoj R

Jun 12, 2020

The course help me to learn lot of things that I was not knowing previously like Power of Beliefs, Relationship, Self-Motivation.

By Ahmet A

May 23, 2020

It is a great course with life-changing information and practices. I have enjoyed listening to the videos of Prof. Paula Caproni.

By Kapilesh V

Jul 5, 2020

I find it highly motivational and will try to use this principle in life. Learned this useful course during covid 19 pandemic.

By Pedro J H R

Aug 28, 2020

Excelente, muy interesante. Excelente información brindada por la maestra, y explicaciones muy claras y sencillas de entender

By Zaid G M J

Jul 20, 2020

Unique course.. Thanks, Respect, and appreciation to the University of Michigan in general, and to Dr. Caproni in particular.

By Joel S

This was really awesome, especially the last week's class of action plan.Thank you so much.Really glad attending this course.

By Soraya y

Apr 27, 2020

Best course I've ever taken. I would highly recommend this course, for the sessions are not boring and the tutor is amazing.

By Abedalla k

Jul 26, 2020

Really Nice course which open ur eyes on how to think in order to success Thanks for the instructor and the great community

By Shah M A R

Sep 11, 2020

Every Steps and Every Lecture was explained very nice and informatively

A+ Brand Category Type Course

Happy to Complete this

Apr 8, 2020

I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about it. The videos are interesting and well put together.

By Abraham L J

Jul 15, 2019

Powerful insight and hands on techniques to master and sharpen Successful skills in life. Enjoyable and well put course.