Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

LB
Nov 22, 2020

Very informative! the assignments are discussed before performing, supportive and responsive community. Very entertaining professor with real life references in the video lectures. Highly recommended

SW
Feb 1, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

251 - 275 of 1,607 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By BIKASH K

May 8, 2020

I really learnt many thing from this course and appreciate the course material and its process of teaching. Thank you Coursera for this.

By Darshan K

Jun 11, 2017

I think the course is awesome for people wanting to learn about how their packages are reached to their house within the estimated days.

By SOREMEKUN A J

Aug 17, 2020

Thank you, Prof. Rudolf Leuschner, you are such an amazing Professor. I enjoy all the session it was wonderful and tactical. thank you.

By Yasith A

Jul 1, 2020

Well structured programme and covered every area of Supply Chain Logistics with lot of assignments and quiz to gain deep understanding.

By Raza M K

May 29, 2018

I would have liked more reading material on the subject as some of the topics covered in the lectures did not have any notes to revise.

By Parmvir S S

Sep 29, 2020

MORE THAN ANYTHING, I LOVED THE ATTITUDE AND ENTHUSIASM OF THE PROFESSOR, WE IN INDIA USUALLY DONT GET TO SEE SUCH DEDICATED MASTERS.

By Vasileios O S

Sep 8, 2020

Very informative and well structured course. After completing it, I was able to better understand some basic concepts about logistics.

By Lulu M

Feb 16, 2018

Learned a lot from it.

May you please send to me lulumero@gmail.com the full course work syllabus etc for my future reference.

Best,

Lulu

By Sanket S

Feb 6, 2018

This course gives you a brief knowledge about how to build a transportation network, warehouse layout and finally a logistics network.

By Supawit S

Sep 17, 2020

In this course can help me a lot to improve my learning about logistics overview and I will develop logistics skills better than old.

By Alejandro D

Nov 1, 2018

please keep working on the time it takes to grade, because I submitted my work on time and still it took several days to be completed

By Ryan L

Apr 6, 2018

Great introduction to SC Logistics. Easy to follow and assignments were great to practice some of the concepts covered in the course.

By Puteri N J

Nov 25, 2020

i have been desiring to learn supply chain logistic and because of this course, I want to learn deeper about supply chain and stuffs

By Steve C

Sep 10, 2020

Basic, but you cannot overestimate the need to start at this level. It was informative, helpful and the instructor did a great job.

By SODIQ R A

May 22, 2020

Taking this course has really enlightened me about the secret behind whole distribution network. And eager to use all I have learnt.

By Odelia W E E

Jan 23, 2019

Easy for someone like me who does not have any background. Pretty useful for the engineering manufacturing industry that I am in too

By Malik A M

Nov 10, 2018

It's an brilliant site and collected amazing data according to the coursers.

Best wishes for all of Coursera Team

Malik Abbas Mahmood

By Martin V R

Oct 1, 2020

Prof. Leuschner explains clearly all the concepts and makes the lectures really entertained! I fully recommend this course! Thanks!

By Athanasios S

Jul 28, 2020

an amazing first dive in the world of logistics, a very entertaining tutor and an all-around wonderful experience here in Coursera!

By OmKar M A

Something New I have learnt about Logistics network etc. I have learnt so many things. I really enjoy this course . Thanking a lot

By Dwaipayan B

May 6, 2020

This is a very practical based course and a interactive one too. I have gained a lot of insights regarding supply chain management.

By Thomas L M

Sep 29, 2017

Great course for anyone who wants to learn more about Logistics, and prepare themselves for future work in the Supply Chain sector.

By Abu S

Oct 7, 2016

This an excellent course regarding to supply chain and logistics, I would recommend to go for it. It's not difficult and it's fun !

By Sidra I

Sep 18, 2020

It was so much fun doing the course. The assignments were great and I especially enjoyed the short and interesting lecture videos.

By Oguneme N R

May 14, 2020

It was a very rigorous beginning and a wonderful insight into the world of supply chain logistics. The knowledge is so refreshing.