Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

SW
Feb 1, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

LB
Nov 22, 2020

Very informative! the assignments are discussed before performing, supportive and responsive community. Very entertaining professor with real life references in the video lectures. Highly recommended

226 - 250 of 1,663 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By Naveen R T

Nov 4, 2020

The course was excellent.I really recommend anyone who wishes to learn more about logistics.Thank You coursera for giving me the opportunity to learn.

By Pratik G

Oct 25, 2020

The course content is very amazing. The instructor explains very clearly & using interesting methods by actually visiting the place he is explaining.

By Arida M M

Sep 28, 2020

it really helps me to know more about supply chain, the assignments help me a lot to understand in transportation and warehousing. Really recommended

By Salvatore P

Jan 25, 2018

WE need cwt rates too! Please include them in the course ! Teach us how to calculate them ! I had to discover these calculations by myself. Goodbye .

By Jose P L

Sep 9, 2019

Great course! I really enjoyed learning and taking things I didnt know in the past. Thanks to all the Rutgers team for making this course a reality.

By Ashish B

Jun 25, 2017

Excellently designed thought provoking course. Teaches and clears some basics of SCM. Looking forward to continue other courses in the line as well.

By Antonio G N

Dec 11, 2016

Great course, will give you the basic knowledges and necessary skills to understand how Logistic strategies are developed to achieve business goals.

By GANGADHAR N P

Apr 26, 2020

MANY THANKS TO COURSERA FOR PROVIDING US SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COURSE FROM SUCH WELL REPUTED INSTITUTE. MANY THANKS TO PROFESSOR RUDOLF LEUSCHNER, Ph.D.

By Pallaprolu P S R

Apr 11, 2020

A very good course to start with Supply Chain Management, Professor Rudolf Leuschner was an excellent teacher, he has explained everything clearly.

By Erick M

Sep 6, 2019

This was the best supply and logistics course i would recommend to students with experience in the field and without experience well done Coursera.

By Jacob, E O

May 2, 2020

This course was just superb.

From the simplified approach used by the instructor, to the the thought provoking assignments.

It really got me engaged

By Abhijay M K

Apr 20, 2020

A very good course indeed, it helped me in brushing my knowledge of what i have learned previously. I would definitely recommend this to my peers.

By Дмитрий

Jun 27, 2017

Thank you, very cognitive and interesting. Especially the execution of tasks introduces convenient and important tools like PointPoint and Google.

By MAHMOUD A A A N

Mar 2, 2017

This course is very fantastic and rich with a lot of important information about logistics that will help you in the daily challenges at your work

By Balaji R

Apr 4, 2020

this course was very interesting, especially the assignment part we were made to use the all the skills we learned. this is an worthwhile course.

By Abdel A B

Jun 25, 2019

I am really glad to finish this Course,it is really amazing and helpful.I worked in Logistics and really appreciate this course and the Lecturer.

By ADITYA S

Jul 7, 2020

It is a very well laid out course. The flow is so smooth and so fun to keep track of. Dr. Lueschner is just fabulous in his part as a presenter.

By Vishnu A S

The best course for beginners and you will love the teaching of the professor. I recommend this course if you love playing with your creativity.

By Clain C

Nov 14, 2020

A really good course to learn the basic of Supply Chain. You might want to continue learning to expand your knowledge in the Supply Chain world

By Ruban G

Aug 13, 2019

It provides hands-on experience of how the logistics network works and peers will enjoy learning if they want to learn about logistics sectors.

By Emmanuel A O

Nov 28, 2020

it was really nice to have this course, really enjoyed, would love to get a scholarship with you to upgrade to masters programmer .

By Gunel G

Aug 19, 2020

very good for understanding key principles of Logistics. Thanks a lot for great contribution to this field by teaching starting professionals.

By EAA147

Jul 7, 2020

Great course, highly recommended for beginners with no background on the subject. Great way of teaching the course. The videos keep you alert.

By Uche O

Mar 5, 2019

The course was well structured and paced. It really got me involved with hands on knowledge about how to setup a logistics network. Fantastic.

By Harshal W

Jun 8, 2020

So well designed listen every word of Professor says. So much fun learning and gives us think so practical so differently . Thank you so mucj