Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

LB
Nov 22, 2020

Very informative! the assignments are discussed before performing, supportive and responsive community. Very entertaining professor with real life references in the video lectures. Highly recommended

SW
Feb 1, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

226 - 250 of 1,539 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By Clain C

Nov 15, 2020

A really good course to learn the basic of Supply Chain. You might want to continue learning to expand your knowledge in the Supply Chain world

By Ruban G

Aug 13, 2019

It provides hands-on experience of how the logistics network works and peers will enjoy learning if they want to learn about logistics sectors.

By Emmanuel A O

Nov 28, 2020

it was really nice to have this course, really enjoyed, would love to get a scholarship with you to upgrade to masters programmer .

By Gunel G

Aug 19, 2020

very good for understanding key principles of Logistics. Thanks a lot for great contribution to this field by teaching starting professionals.

By EAA147

Jul 7, 2020

Great course, highly recommended for beginners with no background on the subject. Great way of teaching the course. The videos keep you alert.

By Uche O

Mar 5, 2019

The course was well structured and paced. It really got me involved with hands on knowledge about how to setup a logistics network. Fantastic.

By Harshal W

Jun 8, 2020

So well designed listen every word of Professor says. So much fun learning and gives us think so practical so differently . Thank you so mucj

By Vivek M

May 23, 2020

The course is designed with perfection and does contain a great content. And also the assignments shall take your learning to the next level.

By S M S H

Jul 1, 2018

I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to the professor for this wonderful course and i am really happy for completing this course

By Aaron J

Mar 17, 2020

This was my first course through courser and I really enjoyed it. The format was great and the professor was knowledge and explained well.

By Akshay V

Oct 4, 2018

The course was very exhaustive and informative. I would recommend this course to those who want to get a basic understanding of Logistics.

By Jennifer M S

Sep 30, 2020

Great beginners course. I knew absolutely zero when I started. Now I have a very basic knowledge of supply chain and warehouse.

Thank you.

By Fujia W

It is very useful for me to acquire knowledge of supply chain. Through several assignments, I can apply the knowledge that I have learnt.

By Leonardo F

May 23, 2019

Honestly very good content, not going very deep as Rudolf mentioned at the beginning but creating a lot of interest to dig deep into it.

By Sadia A

Jun 12, 2020

Though last assignment was hard to understand and determine due to the fixed place, but overall it was good enough for any basic learner

By BIKASH K

May 8, 2020

I really learnt many thing from this course and appreciate the course material and its process of teaching. Thank you Coursera for this.

By Darshan K

Jun 11, 2017

I think the course is awesome for people wanting to learn about how their packages are reached to their house within the estimated days.

By SOREMEKUN A J

Aug 17, 2020

Thank you, Prof. Rudolf Leuschner, you are such an amazing Professor. I enjoy all the session it was wonderful and tactical. thank you.

By Yasith A

Jul 1, 2020

Well structured programme and covered every area of Supply Chain Logistics with lot of assignments and quiz to gain deep understanding.

By Raza M K

May 29, 2018

I would have liked more reading material on the subject as some of the topics covered in the lectures did not have any notes to revise.

By Parmvir S S

Sep 29, 2020

MORE THAN ANYTHING, I LOVED THE ATTITUDE AND ENTHUSIASM OF THE PROFESSOR, WE IN INDIA USUALLY DONT GET TO SEE SUCH DEDICATED MASTERS.

By Vasileios O S

Sep 8, 2020

Very informative and well structured course. After completing it, I was able to better understand some basic concepts about logistics.

By Lulu M

Feb 16, 2018

Learned a lot from it.

May you please send to me lulumero@gmail.com the full course work syllabus etc for my future reference.

Best,

Lulu

By Sanket S

Feb 6, 2018

This course gives you a brief knowledge about how to build a transportation network, warehouse layout and finally a logistics network.

By Supawit S

Sep 17, 2020

In this course can help me a lot to improve my learning about logistics overview and I will develop logistics skills better than old.