Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

SW
Feb 1, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

LB
Nov 22, 2020

Very informative! the assignments are discussed before performing, supportive and responsive community. Very entertaining professor with real life references in the video lectures. Highly recommended

151 - 175 of 1,605 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By Bùi T T T

Oct 15, 2020

I've learnt a lot from this course as the professor provides me with fundamental knowledge of Supply Chain. In addition, the assignments are challenging but really practical and interesting.

By yuranny y a g

Jul 6, 2020

Definitively, many concepts are learned and others are outlined, the costs and parameters of each type of transport, the items that must be taken when choosing a warehouse network. thank you

By Debashree

Feb 18, 2020

A very good course. The assignments and quizes help you use your mind and understand the systems better. its a practical course and helps u learn better. all the topics covered are useful

By Ubaid U

Dec 3, 2020

This course is totally challenging and interesting. You will know about the logistic that how the big companies do their supply. You will know that how you can build your own warehouse.

By VISHAL K

May 16, 2020

This Course is very informative & Assignments are best part of this course. I will recommend this course to anyone who wants to enhance there knowledge in supply chain management field.

By Farzana Y

Aug 30, 2020

The course is informative and is really a kick start for your career. It gave me a basic understanding of how logistics work for big companies. The study materials were really helpful.

By SHAIK H

Jun 8, 2020

The thing which we will learn from this course is too practical and can not obtain from your local mentor. Tasks are more challenging but after the evaluation, Your hard work pays off.

By Philip L

Jan 28, 2019

Very straightforward building on fundamentals and arriving at developing a logistics network. Great course. Would recommend to anyone wanting to get started in Supply Chain Management.

By Rami A

Nov 22, 2020

It was a very excellent training course, and I benefited a lot of the lecturer, as well as all the participants, and it increased my enthusiasm to eat more rounds

By Zeljko P

Nov 9, 2020

I took this course to get a more formal, structured understanding of what I mostly knew. As such, it met my objectives. I particularly enjoyed the final exam with building a network!

By Dev D

Sep 26, 2020

Concepts were specifically delivered and more reading opportunity was given . The most engaging part of this course are the assignments. Its a very good chance to learn and improve .

By Vaibhav S

Aug 26, 2020

This is no doubt one of the best online courses I have completed. Learning in the most practical way possible and working on real-life problems helps you learn a lot about logistics.

By Aracely C

Feb 6, 2017

The professor knows how to engaged you with the topics and know a lot about it, I enjoy every lesson and homework, because they help me to undestand more about this important topic.

By Rubén A N G

Sep 11, 2020

This was a great introduction course to learn about supply chain, it works on the logistic area and transportation so its a nice start if you are not familiar with those concepts.

By Yashmit F

Aug 31, 2020

Excellent course!! Learnt a lot about logistics handling and logistics system designing. Professor teaches a innovative and dynamic way and language is also easily understandable.

By Sunil

Apr 9, 2020

Very Good Course provides a sense of understanding on a Junior Level. I am looking forward to completing the entire specialization and will see how it is structured down the line.

By Elithza F M C

Oct 21, 2020

I like it this course, actually I'm really interesting about supply chain and I found this area with a bigger opportunity for grow up, that's the reason for I get in this course.

By Yasin S

Oct 9, 2020

Amazing course I learned the strong basics of logistics and what is transportation, types of transportation, transportation cost, warehouses, creating the logistics network etc..

By Madina L

Aug 7, 2020

Great course! I really liked professor's lectures. They are short, but contain a lot of information with examples and the videos. Also the assignments are very interesing as well

By Lavanya K

Jul 27, 2020

Absolutely loved the course! For a beginner, I received great insight into the world of supply chain logistics. The assignments are well crafted and I enjoyed working on them!1

By Pradnesh R P

Apr 17, 2020

I have learned the aspects associated with SCM. The assignment designed and aspect mention really challenging and Interesting. Thank You very much for your well planned course.

By Vusala R

Apr 25, 2020

It was really interesting course full of assignments which I liked very much! Moreover, I have learned a lot of new things about logistics, warehouses and etc. Thanks a lot!

By Yesenia M

Nov 15, 2018

I loved the videos, and details. But most importantly the assignments were fun and really interactive. Gave me a deeper understanding of how to organize a logistics network.

By Karthikeyan S

Jul 26, 2020

Good course for beginners. The instructor made this course interesting and informative. Hands-on assignments provided an opportunity to play around the concepts we learned.

By Arihant G

Jan 6, 2021

A very helpful course with great a great assignment and quiz pattern. The notes were great and so were the lectures. A must for anyone looking to do supply chain logistics