Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

SW

Feb 02, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

HH

Adequately detailed and informative educational videos. With sufficient links to external resources, study materials & reference information. The tests and exams helped reinforce the study material.

151 - 175 of 1,461 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By Sunil

Apr 09, 2020

Very Good Course provides a sense of understanding on a Junior Level. I am looking forward to completing the entire specialization and will see how it is structured down the line.

By Elithza F M C

Oct 22, 2020

I like it this course, actually I'm really interesting about supply chain and I found this area with a bigger opportunity for grow up, that's the reason for I get in this course.

By yasin s

Oct 09, 2020

Amazing course I learned the strong basics of logistics and what is transportation, types of transportation, transportation cost, warehouses, creating the logistics network etc..

By Madina L

Aug 07, 2020

Great course! I really liked professor's lectures. They are short, but contain a lot of information with examples and the videos. Also the assignments are very interesing as well

By Lavanya K

Jul 27, 2020

Absolutely loved the course! For a beginner, I received great insight into the world of supply chain logistics. The assignments are well crafted and I enjoyed working on them!1

By Pradnesh R P

Apr 17, 2020

I have learned the aspects associated with SCM. The assignment designed and aspect mention really challenging and Interesting. Thank You very much for your well planned course.

By Vusala R

Apr 25, 2020

It was really interesting course full of assignments which I liked very much! Moreover, I have learned a lot of new things about logistics, warehouses and etc. Thanks a lot!

By Yesenia M

Nov 15, 2018

I loved the videos, and details. But most importantly the assignments were fun and really interactive. Gave me a deeper understanding of how to organize a logistics network.

By Karthikeyan S

Jul 26, 2020

Good course for beginners. The instructor made this course interesting and informative. Hands-on assignments provided an opportunity to play around the concepts we learned.

By Vladimir G

Jul 27, 2020

I didn't end up being clear about lead times and fill rates and I would have liked to get more detailed information about the types of inventory and how to calculate them.

By PANDYA N H

Sep 10, 2020

It was such a nice journey to learn new stuff and create a supply chain logistics, will apply in future thanks to Rutgers university for providing this course in coursera

By MIRZA M T M F

Aug 04, 2020

It's one of a good course for learning new skills and developing of effective logistics network. It really helps a learner to have experience in supply chain management.

By Anshul H

Aug 01, 2020

Very nice course with crystal clear explanations. I request everyone who is looking for a career upgrade or to start a new career in the supply chain to do this course.

By Olutayo D A

Aug 23, 2018

It's an exceptional course, creative ways of solving logistics problems, decision making processes and mode choice. I have learnt many new concepts and still learning.

By Jasmine S

Aug 09, 2020

Thank you Dr Leuschner for this course! Concepts were thoroughly explained and the assignments were conscientiously designed. I enjoyed learning and had a lot of fun!

By Beatriz G G

May 06, 2019

Logistics is a new world for me and this course has proved to be a pretty decent window to start watching through it.

Very clear, very interesting and very achievable.

By Nguyen T S

Aug 02, 2017

The course provides a lot of knowledge that i need. I make sure you will get the fundamental in logistics from the inventory, facilities and so on.. Highly recommend

By Rizwan B A

Sep 15, 2020

Pleased to share that very thankful to the faculty Team and teacher for the Said course certificate achievement Great ..A Great learning and Development Coursera

By Pierre J

Jul 05, 2019

Very interesting class that covers several topics. I got to know more about transportations challenges, warehouse organization and how to build a logistics network.

By Theresa C

Oct 04, 2018

Great course to learn about basics of Supply Chain. The assignments were a bonus - you get to try creating your own projects based on ideas learned from the course.

By Rodrigo A S R

Feb 01, 2020

Excelente curso abarca todas las nociones básicas de la logística desde el abastecimiento hasta la distribución, las actividades muy entretenidas excelente aporte!

By Alexander N A

Feb 23, 2017

The course was an eye opener as it allowed me flexibility to learn and revise my business knowledge and how businesses manage the everyday demand and supply curve.

By SARITA P

Jul 11, 2020

It is the best course related to supply chain management. It gives us a clear picture of our networking systems. We are able to get a real and practical overview.

By Jordan B

Sep 11, 2020

All in this course are very relative to the logistics side of the supply chain. You will learn how to design a warehouse and your very own logistics network! :)

By Abhishek P P

Very good course for all type of students. Because of Coursera and Rutgers university, we all gain such huge knowledge about supply chain logistics. Thank You