Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

LB
Nov 22, 2020

Very informative! the assignments are discussed before performing, supportive and responsive community. Very entertaining professor with real life references in the video lectures. Highly recommended

SW
Feb 1, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

151 - 175 of 1,785 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By Rasheeda C

May 7, 2019

The material presented in the course went along with the daily functions of my duties. This course also offered knowledge outside of the realm of my expertise. I enjoyed the lectures and discussion forums.

By Abrar H

Nov 27, 2020

It is an excellent and thoroughly designed course. Building a logistics network was best part among all contents within it. It was only possible once you had enough knowledge about basics for building it.

By Faisal A A

Sep 18, 2020

What I like about this course is bringing real examples for different brands and connecting it to live. Also the variety of the content between videos, assignments, quizzes and external reading materials.

By Mariz D

Jul 20, 2020

The course was more focused on the application more than the concepts which was manifested through the peer-graded assignments. It made the subject look so simple that is why it is very beginner-friendly.

By Gisele

Jun 9, 2020

Highly recommend this course to those who are willing to put on the work and learn the basics of supply chain logistics! It really feels you can implement this in the real world! Can't wait to learn more!

By utkarsha a

Jun 15, 2020

Concepts are explained by professor in a really amazing way along with video which helps to memorize things faster. Assignments and final project made sure that imparted knowledge has been done properly.

By GOUTHAM S K

Jun 2, 2020

Course was extremely helpful and I believe I can pursue a career in the same field.

Once again thanking Course ra and Rutgers University professor for providing me such a platform to enrich my knowledge.

By JAMES W

Jan 27, 2021

This Course is very informative and the skills acquired are relevant to Logistics

I have learned a lot in terms supply Chain Logistics

Logistics is a global operation which is common across the globe.

By Alejo B

Nov 30, 2020

It is a very complete and constructive course. The videos, readings and exercises are really very good. As a beginner in logistics knowledge, it allowed me to awaken a great interest in the subject.

By Kiara G

Feb 19, 2021

This course was very informative and interactive. I loved the assignments, they were challenging and engaging. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in Supply Chain Management.

By Helga K

Nov 10, 2020

This course helped me a lot to understand about maximized and use many transportation modes in different cases, how to connect the logistics network, and how to design and maximized the warehouse.

By Magdalena S V

Oct 19, 2020

Excellent. Even though English is not my mother tongue, i could perfectly understand all classes. I was afraid to find a course that was not demanding because it was free, but I was happily wrong!

By VeenaHS

Apr 17, 2020

It was nice expereince while doing the course . In a short time learnt the basic terminology of logistics. Quiz & Assesments are really add on to course and real test on our course understanding.

By Paula M

Dec 2, 2020

I had an issue with the marking scheme as I always submit my assignment very early and because of the 3 needed reviews I am being told that my assignment is overdue. This is very frustrating.

By Vaishali D

Jun 2, 2020

Amazing instructor! Very fun and interesting course, learned many useful tools like a warehouse design and logistics challenges. Would recommend for people in and outside of logistics network

By Sakif A

May 7, 2020

I absolutely loved doing this course. The best part about the course is whatever I learned the assignments helped me apply them. And thank you Mr. Leuschnerfor visualizing most of the content

By PENA A R

Feb 16, 2021

I love the way that he is explaning the topics, I was attending every moment, even answering on time the questions that appear on the video.

I want to have more courses like this one!

Regards

By Bùi T T T

Oct 15, 2020

I've learnt a lot from this course as the professor provides me with fundamental knowledge of Supply Chain. In addition, the assignments are challenging but really practical and interesting.

By yuranny y a g

Jul 6, 2020

Definitively, many concepts are learned and others are outlined, the costs and parameters of each type of transport, the items that must be taken when choosing a warehouse network. thank you

By Debashree

Feb 18, 2020

A very good course. The assignments and quizes help you use your mind and understand the systems better. its a practical course and helps u learn better. all the topics covered are useful

By UBAID U

Dec 3, 2020

This course is totally challenging and interesting. You will know about the logistic that how the big companies do their supply. You will know that how you can build your own warehouse.

By VISHAL K

May 16, 2020

This Course is very informative & Assignments are best part of this course. I will recommend this course to anyone who wants to enhance there knowledge in supply chain management field.

By Pravin K S S

Feb 7, 2021

I would like to thanks Coursera and the team members for this special course. It has given me an opportunity to learn the logistic operations and the essential techniques of logistics.

By Farzana Y

Aug 30, 2020

The course is informative and is really a kick start for your career. It gave me a basic understanding of how logistics work for big companies. The study materials were really helpful.

By SHAIK H

Jun 8, 2020

The thing which we will learn from this course is too practical and can not obtain from your local mentor. Tasks are more challenging but after the evaluation, Your hard work pays off.