Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

SW

Feb 02, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

HH

Adequately detailed and informative educational videos. With sufficient links to external resources, study materials & reference information. The tests and exams helped reinforce the study material.

176 - 200 of 1,454 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By RAVISINGH T

Apr 25, 2020

The course was quite good and the things explained will be directly related to work and could be practically executed. The explanation was quite up to the mark.

By Ursula D L V

Jun 23, 2020

El curso perfecto para empezar con lo básico, cada video y cada tarea, hace que te pruebes a ti mismo de lo que eres capaz, subtitulos en ingles, mucha suerte.

By Fatema K

May 12, 2020

Perfect start to learning about logistics. Well, detailed and most importantly, the assignments are so much more than just what we studied through the course.

By Muhammad H u R

Mar 26, 2020

I am proud feeling after completing this course. Definately this is value addition in my professional carrier.

Thanks to my Professor and University of RUTGERS

By Cheri F

Dec 28, 2016

I like the professor's energy and passion about logistics. I learned alot and enjoyed his methods of getting his point across and the questions in each video.

By Pritam S

Jun 09, 2020

It was a good course. I have learnt about transportation,warehouses management. This is the basic of supply chain. The instructor was also so good. Thank you

By Michael W

Mar 08, 2017

Great pace and development built around individual learning modules allow the student to absorb the material and have a good understanding of the coursework.

By Rois U M

Jul 09, 2020

It is a great experience. Now i can implement my knowledge to my students. Special thanks to Dr.

Rudolf Leuschner and Coursera for giving this opotunity

By Isna Y

Very interactive learning, especially for the lecture, thank you very much. You really made my learning process become wonderful, yet very straight forward.

By Chathurya H

Aug 14, 2020

Great!I learnt so many new things regarding supply chain management.It will help me more to improve my skills for my career in future.Thanks much Coursera!

By SRIDHAR K

A good learning experience. I particularly enjoyed assignment parts. It made me do more research to understand the subject better. A well-presented course.

By Nduka O

May 03, 2020

This course is very practical and full of fun. The peer reviews are thorough and the certificate is just one you wouldn't want to be absent in your resume.

By Sanya r

Nov 16, 2019

The course is really good and explains all the topic thoroughly. It is good for the beginners.I really got a lot of insight to the supply chain logistics.

By KESHAV P

Aug 06, 2020

A great course with practical approach learning and understanding with real time examples and assignments. Had a great time learning. Highly recommended.

By SANTOSH M P

Jun 04, 2020

It is very effective and I have learnt a lot from this course

I recommend this to everyone who is in supply chain field

It is worth doing it

Great Learning

By Sandeep B

Jul 18, 2018

This course is very useful for me. I have learnt how to build a logistics network. And i recommend to others. Lectures are very clear and understandable.

By Kathleen B

May 19, 2017

I found it very useful but the assignments that peers must review are frustrating because some people do not follow the rubric and just mark you as zero.

By Iris F

Aug 24, 2020

This course introduces the basic knowledge and theory of Supply Chain Logistics system. And I think it is easy to understand and suitable for beginners.

By Katherine T

Jul 30, 2020

Interesting course, good level of difficulty and introduction to the basics of supply chain logistics. Assignments were straight-forward and interesting

By Bilal A

May 01, 2020

I really love about taking the course on Coursera and there many online websites who deliver online courses but, I found Coursera is one of the best.

👍

By P A

Aug 20, 2020

Learned new things and surprised on creating our own map and warehouses. Got a permeable idea and a minor skill have been developed through this course

By Santwana J S

May 01, 2020

It was very well explained and was very concise as well. The assignment were very much helpful to feel a hands on experience of Supply Chain Logistics.

By Arida M M

Sep 28, 2020

it really helps me to know more about supply chain, the assignments help me a lot to understand in transportation and warehousing. Really recommended

By Salvatore P

Jan 25, 2018

WE need cwt rates too! Please include them in the course ! Teach us how to calculate them ! I had to discover these calculations by myself. Goodbye .

By Jose P L

Sep 09, 2019

Great course! I really enjoyed learning and taking things I didnt know in the past. Thanks to all the Rutgers team for making this course a reality.