Back to Supply Chain Logistics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Logistics by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how goods get delivered to us so quickly as soon as we order them? One word: Logistics! In this introductory Supply Chain Logistics course, I will take you on a journey to this fascinating backbone of global trade. We cover the three major building blocks of logistics networks: transportation, warehousing, and inventory. After completing this course, you will be able to differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of different modes of transportation. You will understand what goes into designing and setting up a warehousing facility. Finally, you will be able to select the options that enable you to develop logistics networks, that minimize costs and deliver top customer service. This is an introductory course designed to provide you with a start on your learning journey in logistics. You do not need to have any background in logistics, but it would be beneficial if you had a basic understanding of business concepts. Join me and we will learn together about logistics! Interested in learning advanced supply chain topics? Check out the Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack™ Certificate: https://www.coursera.org/mastertrack/supply-chain-excellence-rutgers...

SW
Feb 1, 2018

This course was well organized, provided necessary learning materials, and hands-on learning experiences. I would highly recommend this course to others interested in learning supply chain logistics.

LB
Nov 22, 2020

Very informative! the assignments are discussed before performing, supportive and responsive community. Very entertaining professor with real life references in the video lectures. Highly recommended

176 - 200 of 1,605 Reviews for Supply Chain Logistics

By Vladimir G

Jul 26, 2020

I didn't end up being clear about lead times and fill rates and I would have liked to get more detailed information about the types of inventory and how to calculate them.

By PANDYA N H

Sep 10, 2020

It was such a nice journey to learn new stuff and create a supply chain logistics, will apply in future thanks to Rutgers university for providing this course in coursera

By MIRZA M T M F

Aug 4, 2020

It's one of a good course for learning new skills and developing of effective logistics network. It really helps a learner to have experience in supply chain management.

By Anshul H

Aug 1, 2020

Very nice course with crystal clear explanations. I request everyone who is looking for a career upgrade or to start a new career in the supply chain to do this course.

By Lenin A S P

Dec 17, 2020

It was a wonderful course, I learned the costs of motorized transport, air and train, to design my own supply warehouse, and to know when to build a logistics network.

By Olutayo D A

Aug 23, 2018

It's an exceptional course, creative ways of solving logistics problems, decision making processes and mode choice. I have learnt many new concepts and still learning.

By Jasmine S

Aug 9, 2020

Thank you Dr Leuschner for this course! Concepts were thoroughly explained and the assignments were conscientiously designed. I enjoyed learning and had a lot of fun!

By Beatriz G G

May 6, 2019

Logistics is a new world for me and this course has proved to be a pretty decent window to start watching through it.

Very clear, very interesting and very achievable.

By Nguyen T S

Aug 2, 2017

The course provides a lot of knowledge that i need. I make sure you will get the fundamental in logistics from the inventory, facilities and so on.. Highly recommend

By Rizwan B A

Sep 15, 2020

Pleased to share that very thankful to the faculty Team and teacher for the Said course certificate achievement Great ..A Great learning and Development Coursera

By Pierre J

Jul 5, 2019

Very interesting class that covers several topics. I got to know more about transportations challenges, warehouse organization and how to build a logistics network.

By Theresa C

Oct 4, 2018

Great course to learn about basics of Supply Chain. The assignments were a bonus - you get to try creating your own projects based on ideas learned from the course.

Jan 31, 2020

Excelente curso abarca todas las nociones básicas de la logística desde el abastecimiento hasta la distribución, las actividades muy entretenidas excelente aporte!

By Alexander N A

Feb 23, 2017

The course was an eye opener as it allowed me flexibility to learn and revise my business knowledge and how businesses manage the everyday demand and supply curve.

By SARITA P

Jul 11, 2020

It is the best course related to supply chain management. It gives us a clear picture of our networking systems. We are able to get a real and practical overview.

By Julio C R O

Nov 9, 2020

Great content, well well explained. I recommend this course to all people curious about how the big companies, as amazon is involving in this world of logistics.

By Jordan B

Sep 10, 2020

All in this course are very relative to the logistics side of the supply chain. You will learn how to design a warehouse and your very own logistics network! :)

By Abhishek P P

Very good course for all type of students. Because of Coursera and Rutgers university, we all gain such huge knowledge about supply chain logistics. Thank You

By RAVISINGH T

Apr 25, 2020

The course was quite good and the things explained will be directly related to work and could be practically executed. The explanation was quite up to the mark.

By Ursula D L V

Jun 23, 2020

El curso perfecto para empezar con lo básico, cada video y cada tarea, hace que te pruebes a ti mismo de lo que eres capaz, subtitulos en ingles, mucha suerte.

By Fatema K

May 12, 2020

Perfect start to learning about logistics. Well, detailed and most importantly, the assignments are so much more than just what we studied through the course.

By Muhammad H u R

Mar 26, 2020

I am proud feeling after completing this course. Definately this is value addition in my professional carrier.

Thanks to my Professor and University of RUTGERS

By Cheri F

Dec 28, 2016

I like the professor's energy and passion about logistics. I learned alot and enjoyed his methods of getting his point across and the questions in each video.

By Pritam S

Jun 9, 2020

It was a good course. I have learnt about transportation,warehouses management. This is the basic of supply chain. The instructor was also so good. Thank you

By Michael W

Mar 8, 2017

Great pace and development built around individual learning modules allow the student to absorb the material and have a good understanding of the coursework.