Back to Supply Chain Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Principles by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course will provide a solid understanding of what a supply chain is all about. The course: - Provides an introduction to Supply Chain - Leverages graphics to promote the Integrated Supply Chain model - Emphasizes understanding the Extended Supply Chain - Presents a holistic approach – Incorporating People, Process, and Technology - Calls-out industry-specific supply chain - Leverages discussions, videos, quizzes, and questions for consideration - Provides awareness of career path opportunities - Presents emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain and given that at GT we are focused on developing what’s next in the world, we include Discussion of emerging and futuristic trends in supply chain. There is very little math involved in this course – so don’t worry at all about your math skills. The course incorporates reading materials that were developed as part of a $24.5M TAACCCT grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration to the LINCS in Supply Chain Management consortium....

RM

Feb 26, 2018

Great Course content and structure, best for beginners or even those of you who wants to broaden your perspective on supply chain. Neither too shallow, nor too deep...just right! Excellent!

MD

Aug 03, 2019

Very easy to learn and all materials and course of study is interesting and useful for the new learners. So thank you very much for Mr. Timothy M Brown and all the team of Georgia Tech a

26 - 50 of 86 Reviews for Supply Chain Principles

By Alexios A C

May 19, 2017

A great course that provides knowledge about every aspect of Supply Chain. I am going to study Supply Chain Management in a few months and this course has given me all the knowledge I need to have an advantage in my upcoming studies. Specifically, the videos are of great quality and provide detailed information. In addition, the reading materials are very important, have a lot of details and you can learn lots of things about SCM. Last but not least, every week's quiz is a nice way to sharpen your knowledge about every aspect of Supply Chain.

By Neeraj K S

Oct 16, 2017

very nice course

By Srivats B K

Sep 10, 2017

Excellent teaching! The examples were concrete and was easily understandable. Perfectly matched my expectations

By Vijay

Sep 18, 2017

This course is very good to understand the full cycle of supply chain management. It covers all the steps from planning or procurement to end customers. By this course we can learn new things which give new ideas about SCM.

By Siddalingayya M

Sep 16, 2017

Learnt a lot about SCM.

By Shangesh P S

Dec 18, 2017

good

By Mihir s

Sep 14, 2017

A perfect course to gain the knowledge for the basics of the Supply chain and Logistics Principles.

By Kenneth B

Oct 19, 2017

This was a phenomenal course! I am an executive at a logistics company where we specialize in 3PL and transportation, both LTL and TL. This course gave me a wonderful overview of the entire Supply Chain and it is quite informative. I will be taking ALL of Georgia Tech's online certifications involving Supply Chain and can't wait for the next course. Thank you Professor Brown for solid presentation of material. Greatly appreciated, I will require several of my employees to take this course also.

By Indira S

Mar 11, 2018

This course was very informative. I had no idea of the intricacies of SCM. I am ready to learn more.

By SREEKANTH P

Nov 22, 2017

I liked this course. Especially second chapter which is Integrated Business Planning. Waiting for next course from Supply chain from Georgia.

By Analies L

Apr 25, 2017

Very complete.

By Abhiseka M

Jan 02, 2018

Well explained nice learning experience.

By Prateek r

Jul 31, 2017

I recommend this course for beginners

By SUMEDH B

Aug 28, 2017

A well frameworked methodology and proceduremfor covering the fundamentals in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics,

Thanks a lot Sir!!

By Ivan

May 01, 2019

Just what I need: a course about supply chain principles, beginner level.

Of course this course offers more than just explanations: you can practice, read additional stuff and begin doing something from the first hours.

By Homero M F

Apr 25, 2019

Really complete course

By Pallavi S

Mar 25, 2019

It was an excellent course delivered by Professor Timothy M Brown. It gave me an in depth knowledge of the Supply Chain Principles including the Warehousing Operations, Manufacturing Processes, Transportation Operations undertaken in a Supply Chain domain. This course will surely help me in a better understanding of the advanced Supply Chain Courses that I will be undertaking during my Masters. I would like to collaborate with Professor Brown in the future on Supply Chain related projects.

By Sharipkhodjaev N K

Apr 09, 2019

By Vivek J

Mar 30, 2019

Definitely a great input for beginners....!!

Very systematic and holistic treatment of the SCM functions.

By Aayush S

Jun 02, 2019

Very nice course. The additional reading at the start of the week is very important and very useful. The information provided throughout the course was very brief and to the point. The style of teaching in the videos by Mr. Timothy Brown is also very good.

By Carlos M

Jun 05, 2019

great course! all-around information to grow professionally

By Anmol B K

Jun 11, 2019

Fantastic course, working in analytics domain my upcoming project was mostly to do with Supply Chain efficiency measurement and improvement. I needed a quick understanding of Supply Chain system and this course was more than enough. To the point well structured and laid out course. The instructor explains well and this is absolute fun and loads of learning.

By Hamid

o

d

By Ahmad B A

Jun 27, 2019

Excellent course for anyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of Supply Chain