Back to Supply Market Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Market Analysis by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

In this course you will learn some tools to evaluate supply markets from a Strategic level (e.g. Macro) (PESTLE) to Tactical level (e.g. Industry) (Supply Market Segmentation, Five Forces, Supply Chain Mapping) to Operational Level (Supplier) (Informational Sources, SWOT, Financial Analysis) A total of seven "proven" tools will be provided. All of these tools will help you develop the right strategies, reduce risks, and make the "right" supplier decisions. Required reading, supplemental videos and a required case with a Peer Group Assessment will help you increase your learnings....

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Supply Market Analysis

By Dani V

Thank you Don for sharing your senior experience in Procurement in such a structured and organized way. It helped me a lot to look at the procurment from the big picture.

By Andres A

Jun 25, 2020

Excellent Refresher course for key concepts and methodologies in addition to new items.

By Kiran S

ve

By Juan A M

Jul 16, 2020

It is a great course, however, I completed my project on June 22, 2020, review all my peers and up to June 29, 2020- ET 14:38 I have not received my certificate or any answer from Coursera since June 22, 2020.

It is July 16, 2020 and nobody has reviewed my project and there is nobody at Coursera or Website to address this issue. I recommend to Coursera and the Professor to create an algorithm to search for work submitted over 3 or 7 days. It is not fair you pay and you don't the get the assistance you need.

By Andrea

Jun 4, 2020

Very useful course which provides good tools to understand your supply market.

By Chen Z

Mar 24, 2021

understand classical business model and strategy to analyze supply market

By Emad M K

Feb 24, 2021

very informative and I'll recommend it for my friends

By RITHEESH V V

k

s

By Joshua A

Mar 1, 2021

very educative course worth pursuing as a procurement and supply professional.......