Back to System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

Learner Reviews & Feedback for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services by Google

This course will transition you from working on a single computer to an entire fleet. Systems administration is the field of IT that’s responsible for maintaining reliable computers systems in a multi-user environment. In this course, you’ll learn about the infrastructure services that keep all organizations, big and small, up and running. We’ll deep dive on cloud so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage cloud resources. You'll also learn how to manage and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity. Finally, you’ll learn how to recover your organization’s IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster. By the end of this course you’ll be able to: ● utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services for your organization ● understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers ● understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization ● manage an organization’s computers and users using the directory services, Active Directory, and OpenLDAP ● choose and manage the tools that your organization will use ● backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster ● utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments...

CS
Aug 1, 2020

The best course so far. I feel like this course actually showed us things we would be doing day to day in the workplace. It's nice to problem solve since that will probably be a big chunk of the job.

AK
Dec 13, 2018

Good course which gives as much details about administration and infrastructure services . A Big thank you for Google , Coursera and The instructor for giving a valuable knowledge to me. Thank you

2801 - 2825 of 3,114 Reviews for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

By Gurmander S M

Nice course, but it was a bit lengthy.

By Emmett H

Mar 16, 2020

Very hard but it made me apply myself.

By Yilmwen B P

May 2, 2021

The course was okay. great instructor

By Erika D

Jan 28, 2021

I wish we had more hands on practice.

By RYAN N B

Jul 21, 2019

Kind of dry but lots of good content.

By Jonah P

Jul 9, 2021

great info wish the qwik labs worked

By Bruce A

May 3, 2020

Good but labs really need attention.

By Ndumba M E

Oct 7, 2021

Now i know how to manage it systems

By Abdelkader A

Jan 27, 2020

A lot of useful informations thanks

By Jasmin F

Dec 3, 2020

The video is helpful to understand

By Aaron A

Apr 28, 2021

Amazing experience. learnt a lot.

By Ndayishimiye j m v

Mar 24, 2021

improve my skills in system admin

By Levoun I O

Jul 14, 2019

Interesting Module, learned allot

By Karthik S

Sep 21, 2021

Very nice to learn and i love it

By Ivan

Aug 11, 2021

The Week 4 it´s a little tedious

By Mohamed S M

Apr 5, 2021

I get many Info from this course

By Matthew R

Feb 16, 2021

I had to play it on 1.25x speed.

By Brijmohan P

Aug 27, 2020

great it contains all the basics

By Matthew L

Jul 12, 2020

I liked it, learned a good deal.

By Sami F

Jun 5, 2018

very easy, but very beneficial..

By Subrina M

Aug 2, 2021

I learned more from this course

By Miguel R H

Apr 7, 2021

Pretty intense but I enjoyed it

By Hip�lito N M O

May 18, 2021

I learned a lot in this course

By Долгополов К В