Back to System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

Learner Reviews & Feedback for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services by Google

This course will transition you from working on a single computer to an entire fleet. Systems administration is the field of IT that’s responsible for maintaining reliable computers systems in a multi-user environment. In this course, you’ll learn about the infrastructure services that keep all organizations, big and small, up and running. We’ll deep dive on cloud so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage cloud resources. You'll also learn how to manage and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity. Finally, you’ll learn how to recover your organization’s IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster. By the end of this course you’ll be able to: ● utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services for your organization ● understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers ● understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization ● manage an organization’s computers and users using the directory services, Active Directory, and OpenLDAP ● choose and manage the tools that your organization will use ● backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster ● utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments...

AK

Dec 14, 2018

Good course which gives as much details about administration and infrastructure services . A Big thank you for Google , Coursera and The instructor for giving a valuable knowledge to me. Thank you

OQ

Jan 16, 2020

This chapter is very interesting since describes a lot of the things that we have at the office running on the background but we never understood well. The material is well put together, congrats.

151 - 175 of 769 Reviews for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

By Charchit S

Apr 06, 2018

I'm thanking you sir for this awesome course. it gives me a perfect overview of a system infrastructure. this course is worth it.

By Scott C

Apr 03, 2018

Fantastic revew of content. Excellent description of Saas, PaaS, and great suggestions for group memberships. Great instructor!

By Melanie B

Jun 13, 2019

Lots and lots of info. As a newbie to Sys Admin, I appreciated the repetitive information from earlier lessons. Great teacher!

By Luis G V

Sep 02, 2019

It was a very good course, more complex than the previous one but really interesting. A lot learned but a bigger lot to learn.

By Chandra S B

Jul 05, 2019

Really enjoyed this module! All the topics were nicely explained by Devan. Lots of supplementary readings, but of great help..

By Syed M M

Dec 26, 2018

I really like this course, although it was a tough one but believe me you can learn allot of skills if you take benefit of it

By Eduardo M P T

Mar 31, 2018

Excellent course about services and system administration using tools for save time and avoid errors in a centralized manner.

By Leong C W

Oct 23, 2019

The instructor is professional and shows his passion for making sure what it takes for us to understand well in this course.

By Nancy L T

Jun 11, 2018

Interesting subject . Some of the material was very challenging and learning this really helped my confidence level. Thanks!

By Charles B

May 07, 2018

Very interesting. Delivery was a bit dry, but the content was pretty direct and straightforward, so that is to be expected.

By Anna U

Dec 15, 2019

I find a lot of new information in this course. The most interesting part was practical explanation of applications howtos.

By Bradley C

Sep 16, 2019

The labs in this course are the best overall really easy to understand especially for extremely difficult course material.

By Youssef A R

Jun 25, 2018

Very nice and to the point course. It covered so many important areas that help in support and keeping the system running.

By Hans

Aug 10, 2018

Excellent course by Devan, top teacher! Really got into the guts of IT infrastructure operations. Would recommend A/10+++

By Yarif V

Sep 26, 2019

i consider this most difficult course. the content of active directory is hard to grasp and you need additional reading.

By Asia S

Sep 12, 2019

The course was great relevant to my job as a help desk specialist and then promoted to a junior developer during course.

By Terrence P

Jul 26, 2018

Great course for someone looking to get involved with IT as a career or to get another perspective on existing concepts.

By ONYEBUCHI. M . U

Jul 24, 2018

I like helping people and this course has given me new skills needed for make myelf more relevant in the marketplace.

By Steven M P

Dec 29, 2019

Great course! I thoroughly enjoyed learning about system administration and IT infrastructure services. Thank you!

By Nitya S

Feb 21, 2019

great studying with coursera. I am really gaining lot of knowledge here . this course is adding extra skill in me.

By Brandon K

Dec 08, 2018

The project at the end is super nerve-racking but, I did it and aced it and it feels good man! Loved this course.

By Alexis E H

Oct 29, 2018

This course is very informative, I thinks I've found what area of IT I want to continue my career in Technology.

By Scott M B

Jul 10, 2019

I really enjoyed this course and the structure. The final was very interesting and a great leaning experience.

By C G M

Jul 20, 2018

i had a lot of fun. The final report was a great experience. It foreshadowed what I may be doing in the future!

By Kiera L C

Feb 21, 2018

Five stars for Harry Potter reference alone. Lessons were simple, and the assignments didn't feel overwhelming.