Back to System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

Learner Reviews & Feedback for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services by Google

This course will transition you from working on a single computer to an entire fleet. Systems administration is the field of IT that’s responsible for maintaining reliable computers systems in a multi-user environment. In this course, you’ll learn about the infrastructure services that keep all organizations, big and small, up and running. We’ll deep dive on cloud so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage cloud resources. You'll also learn how to manage and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity. Finally, you’ll learn how to recover your organization’s IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster. By the end of this course you’ll be able to: ● utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services for your organization ● understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers ● understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization ● manage an organization’s computers and users using the directory services, Active Directory, and OpenLDAP ● choose and manage the tools that your organization will use ● backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster ● utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments...

OQ

Jan 16, 2020

This chapter is very interesting since describes a lot of the things that we have at the office running on the background but we never understood well. The material is well put together, congrats.

AK

Dec 14, 2018

Good course which gives as much details about administration and infrastructure services . A Big thank you for Google , Coursera and The instructor for giving a valuable knowledge to me. Thank you

201 - 225 of 804 Reviews for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

By Ruth D

May 04, 2018

This really helped to bring realization of what is behind the scenes and essential to running a IT system.

By Mohamed S Z

Jan 07, 2020

Thanks to all the instructors for the rich and practical content, I really enjoyed this learning Journey.

By Prince J Y

Oct 22, 2019

Just one word its amazing the way they desgined the coursers and systems.

thank you so very much coursera.

By Nathaniel L

Apr 27, 2019

Very informative course. Quite extensive and a little drawn out, but all of the information is important.

By laltxl

Jan 24, 2019

A good course but I think that in order to better understand the concepts some more practice is required.

By Leslie D H

Jan 04, 2020

Devan helped me learn a bit more about being a SysAdmin than I thought I knew before taking this course.

By Christopher A

Apr 24, 2019

Great lessons but at some points I felt I was opening myself up to the possibility of a security breach.

By Radu H

Feb 22, 2019

This course is the longest among all the courses, and it's interesting and fully informative as well.

By nabilht

Oct 11, 2018

The course is very interesting ,it summarize the role of system administrator in a very simple way .

By James H

Jul 15, 2018

Really enjoyed this course, probably the most so far. Very useful and informative. Great teacher too!

By Fernando A

May 24, 2018

It was a great experience! Very challenging the final project! I learn so many things in this course!

By Laurie M Z

May 20, 2019

Learned so much about cloud and having a recovery plan for all the files that I have in my computer.

By Ememandu F C

May 08, 2019

One of the most exciting courses for me. Super important. I will come back for a refresher though :)

By Jakiela H

Sep 20, 2018

The course was great and I learned a lot about system administration and IT infrastructure services.

By Robert C

Nov 13, 2019

Very through with information and providing excellent external tools to test your skills as you go!

By KAMIL J S

Apr 25, 2019

This course has a very good content and i will recommend it for new IT support Specialist to study.

By Bright I M

Apr 21, 2019

Great course, learned practical skills and would appreciate more courses like this in the future.

By Gaurav T

Oct 24, 2018

I would highly recommend this course as it covers all the fundamentals concepts of IT admin role.

By Murray T

Jun 23, 2018

System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services is a tough course but well worth the effort!

By Frank M

Jun 29, 2019

It was the most challenging course in terms of the graded assignments but also the most relevant

By Aaron M

May 30, 2019

Great course to understand the concepts involved in being a Sys admin and IT support specialist.

By Aurel D D

Jul 09, 2018

Awesome stuff, very interesting (and a bit frightening) to learn the scope of a sys admin's job.

By Eric H

Oct 17, 2018

well put together, last assignment took a while but was fun to think out solutions to problems

By Rachael T

Jan 09, 2020

This course was VERY detailed, and I left actually feeling like an I.T. Helpdesk professional

By Joseph M

Aug 24, 2018

This course was a real eye opener to the possibilities of learning for a future role with IT.