Back to System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

Learner Reviews & Feedback for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services by Google

This course will transition you from working on a single computer to an entire fleet. Systems administration is the field of IT that’s responsible for maintaining reliable computers systems in a multi-user environment. In this course, you’ll learn about the infrastructure services that keep all organizations, big and small, up and running. We’ll deep dive on cloud so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage cloud resources. You'll also learn how to manage and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity. Finally, you’ll learn how to recover your organization’s IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster. By the end of this course you’ll be able to: ● utilize best practices for choosing hardware, vendors, and services for your organization ● understand how the most common infrastructure services that keep an organization running work, and how to manage infrastructure servers ● understand how to make the most of the cloud for your organization ● manage an organization’s computers and users using the directory services, Active Directory, and OpenLDAP ● choose and manage the tools that your organization will use ● backup your organization’s data and know how to recover your IT infrastructure in the case of a disaster ● utilize systems administration knowledge to plan and improve processes for IT environments...

CS

Aug 02, 2020

The best course so far. I feel like this course actually showed us things we would be doing day to day in the workplace. It's nice to problem solve since that will probably be a big chunk of the job.

OQ

Jan 16, 2020

This chapter is very interesting since describes a lot of the things that we have at the office running on the background but we never understood well. The material is well put together, congrats.

201 - 225 of 1,879 Reviews for System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services

By Christian R

Mar 06, 2019

Really good course but I wish you could teach on how to troubleshoot a DNS or DHCP server in Window environment also I would like to have learned how to install and configure a LDAP server.

By Saketh V

Sep 19, 2020

This course helps you to understand how systems are monitored in an organization. This course takes it from the root level. Once after you complete, you would have learnt a lot of things.

By Chidiebube O

Jul 31, 2020

This is a very Detailed, and Pragmatic Course on SYSADMIN Roles. I learnt a lot. The Tutor delivered the course and tutorials well. Thanks, Google and Coursera for a wonderful Curriculum.

By Fernando M P

Oct 05, 2020

Es un gran curso que ayuda a conocer como administrar los servicios de un servidor y como configurarlo para una mayor productividad en una pequeña empresa, que en un futuro pueda crecer.

By Ralph A W

Apr 25, 2020

The last page says course 4 of 6 but the actual certificate only has 5 courses, not 6. "You've successfully completed Course 4 of 6: System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services"

By Kyle H

Aug 04, 2019

I really enjoy the AD sections, I wish there was more hands on with exercises in this course. More focus on VM environment would have been great to see, but overall an excellent course!

By Taavi M

Sep 15, 2020

This is not just about AD. You will learn about different processes, cloud terms. disaster plans, backup process, post-mortem etc. Also you can take practice labs. I liked it very much.

By Philip A

Sep 18, 2018

It is an amazing opportunity to offer professional advice as the tasks are real cases but the names of the organisations are fictitious. It helps me to improve my consultation skills.

By Jennifer D C

May 03, 2018

Instructor was very informative while making the material very accessible and approachable to learn. Learned a lot about what system administration and IT infrastructure services are.

By Ismaila I

Sep 20, 2020

It has been an amazing journey and I am very happy to be part of it. Thank you Google for this wonderful learning experience. I am now ready to cross carpet and build a career in IT.

By Forrest F

Dec 30, 2019

It was definitely harder than the others but it was really rewarding even though I got a lower grade than the others so far. I am looking forward to the final course for IT Security!

By Johanna M

May 27, 2019

I found this course relevant from a hands-on learning perspective. It covered a LOT of material but the labs and final project helped reinforce the real-life assessment situations.

By Iona G

Jul 11, 2018

One of the best courses in this specialization. Assessment is thorough, but not frustrating (no qwiklabs yay). I feel like I can use the knowledge I learned here in my future career.

By Suman S

Jul 29, 2020

It is a comprehensive course with a lot of reading material in addition to videos and practical labs. I believe it is equivalent to three different courses crammed into one course.

By Khin H

Nov 04, 2019

Growing and polishing my career and very flex time frame to learn just like me working full time, looking and excel my next step of career, price is comfortable to get certificate.

By Heidi H

May 03, 2020

This was a very interesting and informative course. It gave me good background information and explained many things that I had heard before but never really understood until now.

By Alicia C

Apr 05, 2020

Really outstanding course that provided true hands-on learning in the sorts of things I know we need in every IT team I've ever worked in. Really impressive!! Thank you Google! :)

By Alberto V M

Aug 27, 2020

This course is the hardest one, but I'm very enthusiastic to practice what I learned, this course is 100% recommended for everyone that is interested in the IT field, thank you.

By Karen L

Aug 21, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. It was informative, enlightening and very structured. Thank you all for being such great course leaders. Your passion shines through, thank you

By Yin M K

Feb 18, 2020

Very excited learned about what IT infrastructure serves and how to administrate the system, Love it. I passionate to recommend that try to get these certificate for new career.

By Filip M

Aug 04, 2018

The course was harder then a previous courses but very interesting and brought me a lot of knowledge. I had to submit my final work twice to pass but it was worth it. Thank you!

By Marian O

Jun 14, 2020

This was a very informative course. The instructor, Deven, was great at explaining the different topics in details. I really enjoyed learning directory services in this course.

By Nikolas T

May 10, 2019

Lots of information to cover related to system administration and IT infrastructure. I especially liked learning about managing Active Directory and IT Infrastructure Services.

By MAHMOUD A A A

Aug 28, 2020

Very interesting and useful. Thank you for the great performance in providing the explanation and application in the labs. I thank the support team, Google and all partners.

By EDWIN R H

Sep 19, 2020

This course is amazingly structured, and really help me to build my understanding of System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services. I am glad that I did it...