Back to Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by Johns Hopkins University

We will introduce methods to perform systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical trials. We will cover how to formulate an answerable research question, define inclusion and exclusion criteria, search for the evidence, extract data, assess the risk of bias in clinical trials, and perform a meta-analysis. Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to: - Describe the steps in conducting a systematic review - Develop an answerable question using the “Participants Interventions Comparisons Outcomes” (PICO) framework - Describe the process used to collect and extract data from reports of clinical trials - Describe methods to critically assess the risk of bias of clinical trials - Describe and interpret the results of meta-analyses...

MJ
Jan 7, 2019

Although introductory, I do carry out reviews as a researcher. I Learned a lot to improve my systematic reviews through this course. High quality, though the music could be a little less intense.

PS
Aug 22, 2019

Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis course is a very good source for beginners which provides an overview on fundamental terminology and steps involved in the systematic review.

251 - 275 of 684 Reviews for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

By Tim B

Highly structured and clear introduction to the art of doing and understanding a systematic review.

By PRITI M

May 4, 2020

The length of some of the videos and lectures was a bit long. In some parts, they were monotonous.

By Yanka A

Jun 8, 2020

Um curso com extrema excelência! Não poderia ter escolhido outro melhor. Parabéns aos envolvidos!

By Fernanda M

Mar 31, 2020

Very good introduction to SR and MA! I enjoyed the videos, quizzes and peer reviewed assignments!

By Chen W C

Nov 26, 2019

Understand how to read SRMA or even conduct one on my own. Definitely will recommend this course.

By Kuba R

Oct 13, 2019

Great course! I would like to continue learning about systematic review of observational studies.

By Samuel A d S

Jan 9, 2017

This course helps me a lot to organise and support my articles that I am writing. It was perfect!

By ANAMIKA S

Apr 9, 2019

Its really good as an introductory course and for understanding the steps/guidelines in brief...

By kkl p

Jan 10, 2019

This course has provided an excellent platform to do further Systematic reviews and Metaanalysis

By Tun T W

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent course. This course provides valuable concepts that required to do systematic review.

By Gerard A M E

Feb 5, 2021

The course was very helpful and is applicable to my specialization. Thank you for this course.

By Ghazi A

Jul 8, 2017

Helpful, basics, fun, enjoyable, good explanation, with awesome narration and summarization!!!

By Vinie K

Jul 4, 2021

This course was amazing. I have learned so much that i would recommend this to any researcher

By Claire K

Apr 21, 2021

Manageable weekly lectures that are presented with excellent use of examples to aid learning.

By MUDDASIR A

Jul 6, 2020

Superb course. Would like to have one section about a meta-analysis of observational studies.

By Shine S

Apr 5, 2020

Excellent course. Gives knowledge and confidence in doing systematic review and meta-analysis

By Andrea O

Mar 13, 2019

Excellent course. Very neat, clear, easy to follow and very useful for professional practice.

By Lanni S d R

Jul 19, 2020

It is a very interesting course for initiate studying systematic reviews and meta-analysis!

By Diego F S

Jul 8, 2020

Excellent classes, great teachers, great scheduling in modules. Thank you! Congratulations!

By rizwana k

Jul 7, 2020

The course instructors made this difficult subject comprehendible for me. Enjoyed learning.

By Dr S G

Oct 5, 2019

Excellent course to upgrade the research work in doing Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.

By 丁雪松

May 15, 2019

I've learned the fundamental role of the systematic review and meta-analysis, great course!

By Merve Ç

Jul 5, 2020

the course was really good quality. It helped me a lot in my thesis. thanks for everything

By EiMon P

Aug 6, 2017

Clearly explained about how to perform systematic review. Enjoyable to learn the course.

By Wan S W

Jun 11, 2021

A very informative and useful course! I am now more confident to start my first review!