Back to Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by Johns Hopkins University

We will introduce methods to perform systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical trials. We will cover how to formulate an answerable research question, define inclusion and exclusion criteria, search for the evidence, extract data, assess the risk of bias in clinical trials, and perform a meta-analysis. Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to: - Describe the steps in conducting a systematic review - Develop an answerable question using the “Participants Interventions Comparisons Outcomes” (PICO) framework - Describe the process used to collect and extract data from reports of clinical trials - Describe methods to critically assess the risk of bias of clinical trials - Describe and interpret the results of meta-analyses...

MJ
Jan 7, 2019

Although introductory, I do carry out reviews as a researcher. I Learned a lot to improve my systematic reviews through this course. High quality, though the music could be a little less intense.

PS
Aug 22, 2019

Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis course is a very good source for beginners which provides an overview on fundamental terminology and steps involved in the systematic review.

201 - 225 of 670 Reviews for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

By Pooja H V

Aug 18, 2020

it is one of very basic and really helpful course who are really intrested inn research and evidence based clinical practice

By Anca V

Nov 6, 2019

Very good and concise explanations, not an easy task for such a vast subject! Well done to the trainers and a big thank you!

By Ana L L C

Jun 18, 2020

Clear and sound. I am absolutely facinated by systematic reviews after this course, which I hope will be the first of many!

By Javier A C S

Feb 9, 2020

Very useful... Would be amazing if you could include classes on how to perform a sistematic review of observational studies

By Khandekar J S

Sep 9, 2020

Very nice and informative course. It helps you understand what the terms are and explain it very well and in proper depth.

By anna f d n

That was a very interesting and useful course! Thank you to all the instructors. It was a pleasure to follow your course.

By federico g

Apr 29, 2020

Well-constructed and fascinating course on the basis of what a systematic review and meta-analysis are and how to do them

By Saurab S

Oct 11, 2017

Brilliant course for beginners. It also provides guide to other resources for in-depth learning. I highly recommend this.

By Md. A S K

Jul 17, 2020

The course was well-organized. The best comprehensive introduction you can have on systematic review and meta-analysis.

By Rowland U

Jun 26, 2017

Really wonderful course. Systematic reviews were beyond my understanding before this course...not anymore. Thank you JH

By Phob G

Dec 12, 2020

This course is excellent. I have more confidence to conduct a reliable and useful systemic review and a meta-analysis.

By Alessandro R

Nov 7, 2017

Very relevant material, and good pace of lessons. I started applying what I learnt in this course almost immediately

By Harmeet K

Dec 14, 2016

Excellent Course. The lectures were very clear and crisp with good examples. The method of evaluation was excellent.

By Amine F

Jan 16, 2020

Great course, it helped me complete the systematic review for my Master thesis without any help from my supervisors

By Krithika D

Dec 17, 2018

This was such a simplified yet sound structured program. The course helped me get my thoughts organised. Thank you.

By IRAIS C

Mar 8, 2021

Excellent course, very precise, very intense and very useful. I wish there was a course on PRISMA. Thanks Coursera

By César A

Jun 5, 2017

This course has greatly helped me to understand the basic essential facts on Systematic Reviews and Mata-Analysis.

By noshin f

May 1, 2021

This is my first online course and I have learnt a lot about systematic review and meta analysis from this course

By Maria I F

Mar 27, 2021

Very interesting course which helped my capability of both understanding and writing a systematic review. Thanks!

By Umerdad K

May 23, 2020

This course gave me an insight on the application of systematic review design in the most credible way possible.

By Farbod Z T

Aug 18, 2017

I learned a great deal from this course. Just wanted to thank the providers and the Coursera community for that.

By Luis C B L

Apr 18, 2021

Very well developed course, easy to understand, the teachers with a very high level of knowledge and didactics.

By MJ B

Feb 1, 2021

It was a wonderful course to attend. I learnt many important concepts. Assignments were really nicely prepared.

By Miguel Á R T

Dec 2, 2020

Es un curso muy completo para aprender a desarrollar revisiones sistemáticas y meta-análisis. 100% recomendable