Back to Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by Johns Hopkins University

We will introduce methods to perform systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical trials. We will cover how to formulate an answerable research question, define inclusion and exclusion criteria, search for the evidence, extract data, assess the risk of bias in clinical trials, and perform a meta-analysis. Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to: - Describe the steps in conducting a systematic review - Develop an answerable question using the “Participants Interventions Comparisons Outcomes” (PICO) framework - Describe the process used to collect and extract data from reports of clinical trials - Describe methods to critically assess the risk of bias of clinical trials - Describe and interpret the results of meta-analyses...

MJ
Jan 7, 2019

Although introductory, I do carry out reviews as a researcher. I Learned a lot to improve my systematic reviews through this course. High quality, though the music could be a little less intense.

PS
Aug 22, 2019

Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis course is a very good source for beginners which provides an overview on fundamental terminology and steps involved in the systematic review.

301 - 325 of 710 Reviews for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

By yorghy l

Jul 4, 2021

DEFINITELY AMAZING COURSE WITH COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT, THANKYOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY

By Frendy A A

May 5, 2020

Excellent course for me to upgrade my skill in systematoc review and meta-analysis

By Christian P P M P

Apr 1, 2017

Great introductory course, highly recommended as a first timer or for a brush up !

By Mildred F V

Mar 31, 2021

It was an excellent course, thank you for share your experience and knowledge :)

By Hazim E

Jul 19, 2020

Excellent course, helped me to write my first systematic review and metanalysis.

By Dr V K C

Aug 15, 2019

Many new things I have learnt - which will be very helpful for doing my research

By Kyle M

Jun 26, 2017

Very good introduction to systematic reviews, meta-analysis, and resources for f

By Hashanti M

Jul 26, 2016

Great introduction to the process of conducting and reading a systematic review!

By Ivonne J R A

Oct 8, 2020

Excellent course! I totally recommend it. It will help me a lot in my research.

By Sarun k

It's so depth in all aspect of systemic review. It helps in research activities

By jqbanana

Sep 28, 2016

systematic meta analysis is good for madecine postguaduate stu,it is helpfui!!!

By Simran J

THE BEST COURSE AVAILABLE ONLINE. YOU FEEL CONFIDENT AFTER TAKING THIS COURSE.

By Jose M C C

Apr 28, 2020

Great course! I would highly recommend this to any of my interested colleagues

By Kathrin B

Dec 20, 2017

I have to conduct a systematic review and this course is extemly helpful to me

By Jose R

Oct 5, 2016

Awesome course. Content was delivered in a clear, concise, and precise manner.

By Evangelia V

Mar 30, 2017

a great course on basics in systematic reviews and meta- analysis. Thank you!

By Mohamed E

Mar 10, 2020

Excellent and informative. I have learned a lot from completing this course.

By Israel I A

Sep 23, 2020

Awesomely delivered. The course was engaging with the weekly designed quiz.

By Dinesh M

Jul 23, 2020

Nice course for building foundation in systematic review and meta analysis.

By Aliya K

May 9, 2020

Thank you for the great explanation of systematic review and meta-analysis!

By Ipsita S

Sep 12, 2017

It is an awesome course to take specially for the beginners in this field.

By Dr A D o P S

Jul 16, 2021

excellent teaching,simplified and understandable.Assignments were useful.

By Madushani D

Oct 3, 2020

Great course. I now feel confident to start writing my systematic review.

By khalsom s

Jun 1, 2020

Very informative. Simplified for students without experience..Recommended

By Ahmed R M A

May 21, 2016

Extremely important for every one, whether clinician, researcher or both.