Back to Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis by Johns Hopkins University

We will introduce methods to perform systematic reviews and meta-analysis of clinical trials. We will cover how to formulate an answerable research question, define inclusion and exclusion criteria, search for the evidence, extract data, assess the risk of bias in clinical trials, and perform a meta-analysis. Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to: - Describe the steps in conducting a systematic review - Develop an answerable question using the “Participants Interventions Comparisons Outcomes” (PICO) framework - Describe the process used to collect and extract data from reports of clinical trials - Describe methods to critically assess the risk of bias of clinical trials - Describe and interpret the results of meta-analyses...

MJ

Jan 08, 2019

Although introductory, I do carry out reviews as a researcher. I Learned a lot to improve my systematic reviews through this course. High quality, though the music could be a little less intense.

PS

Aug 23, 2019

Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis course is a very good source for beginners which provides an overview on fundamental terminology and steps involved in the systematic review.

126 - 150 of 439 Reviews for Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

By Anca V

Nov 06, 2019

Very good and concise explanations, not an easy task for such a vast subject! Well done to the trainers and a big thank you!

By Javier A C S

Feb 09, 2020

Very useful... Would be amazing if you could include classes on how to perform a sistematic review of observational studies

By anna f d n

That was a very interesting and useful course! Thank you to all the instructors. It was a pleasure to follow your course.

By federico g

Apr 29, 2020

Well-constructed and fascinating course on the basis of what a systematic review and meta-analysis are and how to do them

By saurab s

Oct 11, 2017

Brilliant course for beginners. It also provides guide to other resources for in-depth learning. I highly recommend this.

By Utulu R

Jun 26, 2017

Really wonderful course. Systematic reviews were beyond my understanding before this course...not anymore. Thank you JH

By Alessandro R

Nov 07, 2017

Very relevant material, and good pace of lessons. I started applying what I learnt in this course almost immediately

By Harmeet K

Dec 14, 2016

Excellent Course. The lectures were very clear and crisp with good examples. The method of evaluation was excellent.

By Amine F

Jan 16, 2020

Great course, it helped me complete the systematic review for my Master thesis without any help from my supervisors

By Krithika D

Dec 18, 2018

This was such a simplified yet sound structured program. The course helped me get my thoughts organised. Thank you.

By César A A

Jun 05, 2017

This course has greatly helped me to understand the basic essential facts on Systematic Reviews and Mata-Analysis.

By Umerdad K

May 23, 2020

This course gave me an insight on the application of systematic review design in the most credible way possible.

By Farbod Z T

Aug 18, 2017

I learned a great deal from this course. Just wanted to thank the providers and the Coursera community for that.

By Maria C C S

Oct 29, 2018

Enlightening and Really helpful! Looking forward to doing a systematic review with or without meta-analysis! 🙂

By Mahmoud m s a

Dec 25, 2019

an excellent course with very high quality of information.

really, thanks for all teachers and thanks coursera

By Zainab

Nov 19, 2019

An excellent course:

The most informative online course that I took, and I always recommend it to my friends!

By Win L K

Jan 08, 2019

This course is exactly what you need if you want to know in-depth about systematic review and meta-analysis.

By Scott H

Mar 17, 2017

The best systematic review and meta analysis course I have taken thus far. Great information and delivery!!

By Sergio U

Feb 27, 2017

Great course, thanks to the professors. Now I feel more confident reading and planning systematics reviews.

By Carolina P U

Jul 24, 2018

It is an excellent, clear course, complete with multiple tools and didactic material that improve learning

By KONDABTHINI R

Oct 22, 2018

Best course for the experience candidates. It's really helped me to understand basic concepts clearly.

By Shu C

Oct 29, 2016

Covered basic information regarding systematic review and meta-analysis. Certain tools were introduced.

By vietvot

May 24, 2018

it helps me a lot with the basic of systematic review. Even a simple stage like reading the RR and OR.

By Natalia R F

Mar 12, 2019

Es un buen curso, aunque deben mejorar la forma en la que se hacen las evaluaciones entre compañeros.

By Mohammad R

Jul 25, 2017

This course is a great opportunity to get to know the field of systematic reviews and meta-analysis!