Back to Introduction to TCP/IP

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to TCP/IP by Yonsei University

You use the Internet through your PC (Personal Computer), laptop, tablet, smartpad, and smartphone every day in everything you do. Through your own PC/laptop, you can easily learn everything about the Internet, and that is what this course is focused on. In this course ‘Introduction to TCP/IP,’ you will learn the operational functions of Internet technologies (which include IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, addressing, routing, domain names, etc.) and your PC/laptop's security and gateway Internet setup and basic principles. In addition, through a simple Wireshark experiment, you will see the TCP/IP packets and security systems in action that are serving your PC/laptop, that serves you....

GP

Mar 20, 2021

Very good class, not difficult, doesn't take long and doesn't require any background knowledge. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn more about how the Internet and their computers work.

EJ

Aug 23, 2021

Fantastic introductory course to the fundamentals in TCP/IP. Great course for those new to computer networks and would like to gain a high-level to intermediate overview of how the Internet works.

201 - 225 of 618 Reviews for Introduction to TCP/IP

Apr 13, 2020

Nice Course. Good start to learn TCP/IP

By Onkar G

Jul 3, 2019

Thank yo so much, It will help me a lot

By Manisha K

Nov 4, 2020

very informative and good for beginers

By Pritam k

May 7, 2020

Very nicely structured this course !!!

By opaleye b

May 3, 2020

Easlily broken down and understandable

By venkata g g

Mar 7, 2020

ITS AN INTRODUCTORY COURSE FOR TCP/IP.

By gopika

Sep 18, 2019

Had an Amazing learning and experience

By Alexis A

Sep 26, 2017

This course is great! I learned a lot.

By Arif R

Sep 14, 2020

this course is easy to understanding.

By Isaac K K

Aug 30, 2021

A very Intuitive course, Well taught

By 강승우

Jul 7, 2021

생소했지만, 보람있는 강돠였습니다. 자신감이 생깁니다.감사합니다.

By Adithya N S T

Dec 4, 2017

Brushes all basic concepts of tcp/ip

Oct 15, 2021

excelente, muy completo y practico.

By Dr.R S

Aug 10, 2020

More informative and useful session

By Prince A A

Apr 5, 2021

This is highly recommended course.

By Arless E R

Jun 25, 2019

Excelente curso. Enseñan muy bien.

By PC F

Nov 29, 2018

Good knowledge i found on internet

By Naresh B

Sep 4, 2020

thanks for such a great contents.

By Cristian S

Dec 15, 2019

It was a great start to IP world.

By Haziq M A W

Dec 2, 2020

great for beginners just like me

By shashi t

Dec 21, 2021

Yery nice explanation by tutor.

By Berfan H

Jun 24, 2022

I'm rebooting my career in IT after specializing in linguistics and working as a translator for 15 years. I've taken numerous courses about IT Support and I was beginning to think maybe I just wouldn't be able to understand networking. It turns out all I needed was a good teacher who knew what a learner would need to know to understand the subject completely. I will forever be in your debt, Prof. Jong-Moon Chung. I've written down everything you explained in this course and now I have a little notebook that I can always refer back to when I need it.

By Jeremy S

Aug 10, 2021

P​rof. Jong-Moon Chung gives a thorough explanation of the TCP/IP workings using examples and even delves into Cybersecurity. My favorite part is how the quizzes are laid out as a "pick the INCORRECT answer." To me, this gives the learner a quick refresher over the subject matter, while still testing their retention of the subject matter. I kinda wish more quizzes were like this.

By Vaishnavi e

Jun 14, 2022

It was very interesting to know how the internet works and what are the protocols used, how the networks are secured by taking the preventive measures from the attackers. I recommend this course to the people who wants to have a basic knowledge on TCP/IP.