Back to Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This Specialization will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. In this fourth course, you will learn how to build time series models in TensorFlow. You’ll first implement best practices to prepare time series data. You’ll also explore how RNNs and 1D ConvNets can be used for prediction. Finally, you’ll apply everything you’ve learned throughout the Specialization to build a sunspot prediction model using real-world data! The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

MI
Jun 6, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, especially because it combines all different components (DNN, CONV-NET, and RNN) together in one application. I look forward to taking more courses from deeplearning.ai.

OR
Aug 3, 2019

It was an amazing experience to learn from such great experts in the field and get a complete understanding of all the concepts involved and also get thorough understanding of the programming skills.

151 - 175 of 687 Reviews for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

By Rajan K

Sep 29, 2020

Great course to quickly add to your kitty important syntaxes to build a TF script of a Deep Learning model. Thank you Laurence and Andrew!!

By Dr. V S S G - S

This course has given me a very good insight into RNN, LSTM and BiLSTM models, their implementation for time series prediction. Excellent.

By Joseph O

Jul 1, 2020

Excellent Course!

Very practical and highly informative for both beginners and experienced professional alike.

Highly recommend this course

By Carlos E

Jun 24, 2020

awesome course and specialization :D. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to gain experience building DL models with Tensorflow :)

By Narayana S

Mar 18, 2020

This course was very informational in how to build a deep learning time series model. I plan to use these techniques in my project work.

By Guillermo G

Jul 5, 2020

Lawrence does a great job explaining all the concepts in this course. I think he's a really great teacher, and this is a great course.

By ENDANG W

May 28, 2021

Thank you because with me following this lesson I can get a lot of knowledge and practice what I get by taking the quizzes provided

By Jéssica d S C

Apr 22, 2020

I don't know much more about Time Series, mainly recurrent neural networks and LSTM. This helped so much. Now, I need to practice.

By Lydia N

Jan 6, 2020

Wonderful Course splendidly and thoughtfully compiled sets of hands-on exercises and information explaining how to use TensorFlow.

By Ulugbek D

Dec 8, 2019

I love this course! Especially, how the instructor introduces ways of varying certain hyperparameters to achieve optimal results.

By Alex R

Sep 7, 2019

great teaching and content.

i would have loved a deeper explanation of the code but it forced me to 'think more'.. which is good!

By karli s

Oct 14, 2021

this course is great. this open my horizon about time series prediction. i need to learn about this for my future thesis plan.

By Namita k

Jun 10, 2020

very good and interesting course that give awareness about time series sequence prediction and Deep learning tools with python

By Prashant

Aug 23, 2019

Covers all the important techniques. Very elaborate, elegant, insightful. Thoughtfully gradual to help learn pros and cons.

By Kenneth F E

Jun 15, 2021

T​hanks for the course, I enjoy a lot learning new stuff. Thanks for your time and the effort you put in all the material.

By Márton B

Jun 4, 2021

I think this is a useful, understandable and practical course. I liked it. The codes in Jupyter notebooks are very good.

By Japman S

Jul 8, 2020

One of the best learning experiences I've ever had. Wonderful course that blends all basics of Deeplearning in 1 course.

By sas8465

Aug 22, 2020

Incredible. Thank you! Very well explained and implemented in code. Very solid foundation to build upon and specialize.

By Cesar O

Sep 11, 2020

Great material, A lot to practice to be done. But with the concepts as clear as given here is the right path to take.

By Ridvan O

Dec 24, 2020

Laurence Moroney is one of the best instructor in Coursera. I always enjoy listening to him and learning new skills.

By Jorge R L

Apr 7, 2020

It gives you the necessary tools to understand how RNNs and other works without making it too complicated.

Thank you.

By Pablo G G

Feb 8, 2021

El termina este curso me sentí mas seguro, en aplicar los conocimiento adquirido. ¡Los profesores son excelentes!

By Rohan P

Aug 5, 2020

This course is amazing! You get to generate predictions on time series using DNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, and Convolutions!

By Khin R P P

Feb 4, 2020

Thank u for this course. But i still need learning about more time series. Hoping new lectures video coming soon.

By divya p p

Sep 16, 2019

excellent explanation and concepts on using tensorflow in real life datasets. very informative jupyter notebooks.