Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI

Oct 17, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

51 - 75 of 244 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Olga U

Jun 26, 2020

I'd like to say thanks very much to teachers and creators of this amazing course. And a very special thanks to Shane and Jessica. Its's a real pleasure to watch your lessons.

By MADJEKARELYN M S L

Jan 19, 2020

Everything about Teach English Now is worth every second of my time and effort. The content, the approach, and most especially the professors - everything is immaculate.

By Тарико Л

Jan 24, 2020

I think I really needed this course as I was always afraid of using technology on my lessons, now I want to explore and try to incorporate technology into my teaching.

By Alba R S

Jul 27, 2018

The best course with difference!

I think it is necessary to know how to handle new technologies correctly, because today's world is full of new technological resources.

By Nordin B

Dec 11, 2017

Great course, helped me gain the knowledge for choosing the right technology tools that help my students and me.

Thank you, and I hope to join more of your courses.

By Anna M C

Feb 06, 2018

I would like to thank you for this course. It was a great opportunity for me. I learned so much and had a great time with you. All the best from Poland, Anna

By Marta R A

Feb 03, 2018

Realmente es un curso innovador, muy interactivo, y pensado totalmente para poder realizarlo a distancia. Sin duda, una muy buena experiencia. Recomendable.

By Zainab M I

Jul 12, 2019

I have taken many courses on using technology in the classroom. This one has been one of the most inspirational and engaging courses I have ever taken.

By Courtney R W

Jan 25, 2018

Excellent course! As a Digital Literacy instructor that also teaches ESOL, this course gave me what I needed to enhance my lessons. I learned so much!

By Mary B

Jun 11, 2020

This has been one of my favorite classes in Teach English Now. I learned so much about the variety of technology available for a variety of purposes.

By Iuliia S

As all courses in the Specialization, this one is brilliant! I am so excited and inspired by it! It gave me so much information to improve my lessons!

By ann n

Jan 01, 2018

Thank you so much. I have learned so much from this course. Thank you to all professors and Coursera for making this a global learning experience.

By arshid B

Dec 21, 2017

This course provides the kind of approach needed to teach in the present times. It offers very useful resources for teaching and learning English.

By 利平 L 卢 L

Feb 04, 2019

great stuff, especially the pre-training part, every vivid and sticky.

I learned a lot, and got quite a hand of inspiration, really beneficial.

By Ana H

Jun 21, 2018

Loved it! Inspired me to try new things in my classroom and research new tools for including technology in the classroom and daily activities.

By Lucia J P

May 17, 2018

Insightfully engaging class at all levels. Thanks for sharing your advanced techniques for insightful learning. Excellent course, as always!

By Dmitriy V

May 22, 2020

The course is highly useful and informative. Apart from tips of using technologies, there's a vast amount of new information and resources.

By Addie S

May 02, 2019

This was one of the most helpful courses on Teach English Now! It helps modernize the ESL classroom for maximum language acquisition.

By Jose A

Feb 07, 2018

Great course with all kind of resources and tools to blended the traditional classroom wit technology in the best way possible.

By Z. A Y

Jun 03, 2019

The best specialization on Coursera about English Teaching. Thanks a lot for every bit of information that you shared with us.

By MAURICIO C T

Mar 23, 2019

Fantastic the content offered on this course. I have been learning much much much more. Thank you all that make it come true.

By Emilia K

Oct 22, 2019

I very appreciate that I could take part in this course. It makes complicated aspects of teaching clear and easy to follow.

By Tanekenova Z S

Mar 08, 2020

Еhanks a lot, that was very useful information, and I think I will apply this knowledge in my teaching, Thanks so much! :)

By Fazal

Apr 09, 2019

It has been so much enjoyable so much. I am learning a lot of new cool stuff related to using technology inside the class.

By Mahmoud A E

Feb 21, 2017

thanks so much Arizona team and coursera it's has been a lot of benefits delivered to us, look forward to the next course.