Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI
Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB
Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

76 - 100 of 278 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Дмитрий Д

May 22, 2020

The course is highly useful and informative. Apart from tips of using technologies, there's a vast amount of new information and resources.

By Addie S

May 2, 2019

This was one of the most helpful courses on Teach English Now! It helps modernize the ESL classroom for maximum language acquisition.

By Banu O

Jan 13, 2021

I find this course as very useful and actual one, it helped me to understand the importance of technology alignment in my classes

By Jose A

Feb 6, 2018

Great course with all kind of resources and tools to blended the traditional classroom wit technology in the best way possible.

By Z. A Y

Jun 3, 2019

The best specialization on Coursera about English Teaching. Thanks a lot for every bit of information that you shared with us.

By MAURICIO C T

Mar 23, 2019

Fantastic the content offered on this course. I have been learning much much much more. Thank you all that make it come true.

By Emilia K

Oct 22, 2019

I very appreciate that I could take part in this course. It makes complicated aspects of teaching clear and easy to follow.

By Tanekenova Z S

Mar 8, 2020

Еhanks a lot, that was very useful information, and I think I will apply this knowledge in my teaching, Thanks so much! :)

By Fazal

Apr 9, 2019

It has been so much enjoyable so much. I am learning a lot of new cool stuff related to using technology inside the class.

By Mahmoud A E

Feb 21, 2017

thanks so much Arizona team and coursera it's has been a lot of benefits delivered to us, look forward to the next course.

By Michelle B

Jan 5, 2019

Loved the Matrix theme. This was my favorite one, although the Wizard of Oz one was a close second. Y'all are awesome!

By Adrian G H A

Nov 12, 2017

Excelente! En este curso aprendí cosas como: Objective and technology alligment, SAMR y TPACK. Gracias a Coursera y ASU!

By Elías O E

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent course, great material, and dynamic professors. Thank you so much for your teaching, enthusiasm, and support!

By Stephanie A B

Oct 21, 2019

Top notch teaching. Writing Prompts were great to bring it all together and help me use what was taught in the units.

By Synthia H

Nov 8, 2020

Excellent course. Like the others. I am almost finishing to get my TESOL certificate. Thank Dr. Dixon and Jessica.

By Dr. G A

Jun 25, 2020

It's great to be a part of this course. I thank the facilitators for their effort. It's very simple learning.

By Mariia T

Oct 16, 2019

Thank you very much for your clear and detailed explanations about the use of technology in ESL classroom!

By Prasolova S I

Jan 7, 2017

I liked this part of the course. I have learned some new ideas about using technology in class. Thank you!

By Roland B D

Dec 4, 2016

This course truly challenges learners to integrate technology in order to achieve the lesson's objectives.

By Delphine S

Aug 6, 2019

This might be my favorite section of this whole certification! I love technology and teaching online.

By Weng J

Oct 5, 2016

I like Dr. Dixon. He is just so fun and make me have deep impressions of all the scenes in the class!!

By Cynthia B W

Apr 16, 2018

This was challenging and really motivated me to explore the options of technology enriched teaching.

By Pare-arpon P

Apr 9, 2020

Vey satisfied with the program. They worked hard to prepare the materials. This course is specular!

By Zhanna E

Jul 9, 2017

Great course, learnt a lot of the key moments on how to choose technology for a classroom. Thanks!

By Suresh K

Mar 26, 2020

Certificate course in TESOL from ASU on Coursera online platform is the best course in the world.