Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI
Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB
Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

301 - 315 of 315 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Andre E

Aug 15, 2021

Thank you for the opportunity for allowing me to benefit from such a well designed program.

By Toyia B

Oct 26, 2019

By far my favorite! The matrix theme was great! Great acting as well.

By Ibrahim O

Mar 10, 2020

Disorganized and no response from instructors.

By Yvon M

Jan 27, 2019

A very difficult course...but I learned a lot!

By Adi F G

Oct 13, 2018

Great experience! Take it!

By Suha A

Apr 22, 2018

great course!

By Mallory S

Apr 13, 2021

The videos in the course were creative and engaging. However, I have been frustrated with the lack of effective peer review and/or contact with any professor or aide. I do my best to provide useful feedback for others, and then when I read mine, sometimes in consists of a series of punctuation marks. Very disappointing.

By Aida D

Apr 6, 2020

By Justin S

Apr 9, 2020

Great course! The sound quality on some of the videos needs to be addressed.

By Rocio

Feb 2, 2017

very useful and well designed

By Eric S F

Mar 13, 2020

I'm surprised that in a course about technology there was very little that could be used to someone like me who teaches ESL online. Most of this course was geared toward those who teach in a classroom setting and non of the types of learners I have seen in my year experience with my online ESL company. I would encourage the teachers to do some research on online teaching and even do an entire course dedicated to teaching online.

By Kii

Sep 21, 2020

Even though I graded certain numbers, there is no notification of my grading. They would not move me on the last course...

By Milana E

Dec 2, 2020

too long and even little bit annoying... all this material can be given in 20 minutes