Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI
Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB
Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

76 - 100 of 251 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Mahmoud A E

Feb 21, 2017

thanks so much Arizona team and coursera it's has been a lot of benefits delivered to us, look forward to the next course.

By Michelle B

Jan 5, 2019

Loved the Matrix theme. This was my favorite one, although the Wizard of Oz one was a close second. Y'all are awesome!

By Adrian G H A

Nov 12, 2017

Excelente! En este curso aprendí cosas como: Objective and technology alligment, SAMR y TPACK. Gracias a Coursera y ASU!

By Elías O E

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent course, great material, and dynamic professors. Thank you so much for your teaching, enthusiasm, and support!

By Stephanie A B

Oct 21, 2019

Top notch teaching. Writing Prompts were great to bring it all together and help me use what was taught in the units.

By Synthia H

Nov 8, 2020

Excellent course. Like the others. I am almost finishing to get my TESOL certificate. Thank Dr. Dixon and Jessica.

By Dr. G A

Jun 25, 2020

It's great to be a part of this course. I thank the facilitators for their effort. It's very simple learning.

By Mariia T

Oct 16, 2019

Thank you very much for your clear and detailed explanations about the use of technology in ESL classroom!

By Prasolova S I

Jan 7, 2017

I liked this part of the course. I have learned some new ideas about using technology in class. Thank you!

By Roland B D

Dec 4, 2016

This course truly challenges learners to integrate technology in order to achieve the lesson's objectives.

By Delphine S

Aug 6, 2019

This might be my favorite section of this whole certification! I love technology and teaching online.

By Weng J

Oct 5, 2016

I like Dr. Dixon. He is just so fun and make me have deep impressions of all the scenes in the class!!

By Cynthia B W

Apr 16, 2018

This was challenging and really motivated me to explore the options of technology enriched teaching.

By Pare-arpon P

Apr 9, 2020

Vey satisfied with the program. They worked hard to prepare the materials. This course is specular!

By Zhanna E

Jul 9, 2017

Great course, learnt a lot of the key moments on how to choose technology for a classroom. Thanks!

By Suresh K

Mar 26, 2020

Certificate course in TESOL from ASU on Coursera online platform is the best course in the world.

By Sara B

Jan 31, 2020

This course taught me a lot about using Technology in class, in a creative easy and so useful way

By Hanna P

Oct 19, 2017

One of the most educational for me. Learned the most from this course. Can not thank you enough!

By Sadaf F

Nov 10, 2020

Loved the course. It gave me vision to organize my online teaching with the help of technology.

By D.M.D.Kumarihamy N

Dec 8, 2016

Excellent! Lessons are designed graphically so that the learner can achieve the outcome easily.

By Aimen H

Nov 20, 2016

Very informative and engaging. Picked up a lot along the way. Definitely worth the work put in.

By Antonio L

Sep 3, 2020

If you are a teacher or want to become a teacher, this whole series of courses is excellent.

By Bacher R

May 20, 2018

You could get my eyes widely opened on whole new level of teaching, BIG THANKS ASU Teachers!

By BIPLAB D

Jan 19, 2017

EXCELLENT! Many Many Good wishes!!! Simply wonderful & glad to learn from Dr. Shane Dixone!

By Judit C G

Nov 13, 2016

Beyond fabulous!! All that you could need and more to enrich teaching with technology!! Ü