Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI

Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB

Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

126 - 150 of 337 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Dr. B D Д Б

Jan 19, 2017

EXCELLENT! Many Many Good wishes!!! Simply wonderful & glad to learn from Dr. Shane Dixone!

By Sapronova D

Jun 26, 2021

All the knowledge is very practical and applicable. Excellent work of teachers as always!

By Enrique A M

Feb 22, 2021

Thank you very much Dr. Shane, Teacher Jessica, Dr. Justin, thank you very much Coursera.

By Judit C G

Nov 13, 2016

Beyond fabulous!! All that you could need and more to enrich teaching with technology!! Ü

By 唐瑶

Dec 12, 2019

Fabulous! I start to think about STEM courses to expand more creativity in ESL teaching!

By Mary S

Jul 6, 2017

Really awesome lesson. Thanks to all the members participating in this awesome course.

By George L

Apr 21, 2022

Excellent course, learned alot about creative teaching through the use of technology.

By BARZAN B M K

Mar 21, 2019

Thanks for giving us this great opportunity to participate in this wonderful course.

By Wang D

it's pretty helpful when you're trying to incorporate technology into your lesson!

By Ruba A R

Jul 18, 2019

Great course. I have learned various essential skills.The instructors are amazing.

By Ana M C

Dec 13, 2020

The course was absolutely engaging! Kudos to all who developed and presented it.

By Mishkat A M

Sep 4, 2020

Great course; engaging and informative. The teachers are highly knowledgable too.

By Rauf A

Sep 16, 2018

it is kind of full of knowledge that Arizona university deliver to us.

thanks

By Irina

Nov 21, 2016

It's just great! It's a must for all who are going to become a modern teacher.

By Mustapha E A

Apr 18, 2020

Thank you soooooooooo much for your effort ! you are such great teachers !

By Fatih A

May 3, 2018

It is a very helpful course for people who are non native digital like me.

By Luciano M

Apr 22, 2018

Excellent course about Toefl, Teaching of English as a Foreign language.

By cc s

Sep 21, 2017

Very practical and interesting lessons, I learned much from the course.

By Laura N F

Oct 12, 2016

Excellent course: Content, methodology, instructors, mates, everything!

By تعليم ا ا

Dec 6, 2020

Thank you my great teachers for your great efforts.

With my great love

By Muhammad A

Oct 19, 2018

The course was fabulous Just like the others .. Hats off to the team

By Carlos E O C

Mar 18, 2018

It opened my eyes to different ways to use technology in my classes.

By Maria D R P

Apr 15, 2021

Excellent and interactive course, I love the videos really engaging

Jan 9, 2021

This is a great course. Thanks to instructors and Coursera so much

By CARLOS M P A

Mar 1, 2017

This is the right course to take to improve your teaching methods.