Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar by Arizona State University

In this course, you will learn ideas for teaching reading and writing courses, and how to include grammar instruction within them. Learn how to help students with differing types of reading problems and how to implement both intensive and extensive reading strategies. Learn strategies to engage students in the stages of writing--pre-writing, writing, and post-writing. Find out about different writing problems that students may encounter. Incorporate grammar through the use of noticing and input enhancement....

AE

Aug 29, 2020

I appreciate to Coursera and also for Arizona State University to help me learn more about English like reading, Writing and Grammar and also I want to add the Speaking as well.\n\nThanks fir all!!!

MM

Dec 11, 2017

This is a highly recommended course. Its worth doing because one is acquainted with strategies especially writing strategies that will help one deal with the skill easily. Do it, you ill love it

126 - 150 of 418 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

By Jose A

Sep 16, 2018

Excellent course I have been learned too much real information on how to be an excellent teacher!

By Ana A A A

Feb 20, 2017

Excellent review of aspects of reading and writing. The part of integrated grammar was also good.

By Karine B K

Jan 08, 2017

Very useful! Learned a bunch and was able to apply it in my teaching right away. Highly recommend

By Mustapha E A

Mar 21, 2020

Thank you for everything. I do recommend this course for any teacher who wants to teach English.

By Sang J L

Dec 08, 2017

This course helps me understand how to make an R/W/G lesson plan and how to lead these classes.

By Sassi B

Dec 15, 2016

It was an amazing experience. I learned skills that I can apply teaching other courses as well.

By André A M E

Sep 17, 2020

Um curso muito bem estruturado, com conteúdo rico e apresentado de maneira muita interessante!

By Alexander

Aug 04, 2018

great course! I've gained many useful tips and skills. I do recommend it to every ESL teacher

By Lissandro F

Jan 20, 2020

I have learned extremely much how to integrate reading, writing and grammar in a class only!

By Ankita J

Sep 17, 2018

It was tremendous experience, I really liked the videos and it helped me a lot as a trainer.

By OSVALDO A I C

Sep 20, 2017

It has been an excellent course in English. I strongly recommend everyone to go through it!

By Nicole B

Jul 17, 2018

Incredibly informative in a way that is very entertaining! Highly recommend these courses!

By Natasa S

Aug 27, 2016

Great and very useful course and knowledge that you get you can really apply in classroom.

By Nicat

Feb 08, 2018

i GOT lots of knowladge and experience through this course to put them into my practice

By Sara C M

Jun 09, 2020

Incredibly efficient! The professors are outstanding! The modules are fun to watch too.

By Patrycja M B

Dec 07, 2017

Very well done! Very engaging and interesting. Can't wait to start some new courses!

By Ana R P

May 21, 2017

Thank you so much for the instruction, such a good job, very informative.

Ana Pelayo.

By vijaya k

Jul 09, 2020

learn about strategies and techniques which are important tools to support students

By Şahitap E

Jun 27, 2020

it was amazing and greatest course that Itook and studied I am so thaknfull for it

By Alvaro A S

Apr 16, 2020

Shane and Jessica provide us with the best content there is in the world of EFL/ESL

By Mariia T

Oct 07, 2019

Interesting and informative content! Useful information. Thank you for this course!

By Adrian G H A

Jun 26, 2017

Great course, I really needed some tips about teaching reading, writing and grammar

By MD M U T

Jul 20, 2020

I am happy learning the course that helps me understand the techniques of reading.

By Yunus Y

Sep 22, 2019

I liked everything that was shown to us. I wish the teachers happiness and health.

By Gerardo T G

Nov 19, 2017

Me encanta los cursos de Shane Dixon, son fáciles de seguir y se aprende bastante.