Back to The Little Stuff: Energy, Cells, and Genetics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Little Stuff: Energy, Cells, and Genetics by University of Colorado Boulder

In this course, we will explore the smaller side of biology: molecular biology. We’ll cover basic topics including cell biology and how cells can go “rogue” and turn into cancer, how energy from the sun is transferred to fuel our bodies, basics of genetics and inheritance, and genetic technologies. At the end of this course, we will discuss ethical and moral implications of several exciting and new genetic technologies....

MB
Nov 25, 2020

I've learned everything at ease with the help of the videos, readings, and quizzes!

AW
Nov 23, 2020

I learned a lot of truth conecpts to improve myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for The Little Stuff: Energy, Cells, and Genetics

By Marie N B

Nov 25, 2020

By Andy W

Nov 24, 2020

I learned a lot of truth conecpts to improve myself.

By Prarthana S

Nov 8, 2020

Excellent course . Great instructor

By Cyrene E C L

Nov 4, 2020

I've learned so much! thank you.

By NANDITA G

Mar 31, 2021

excellent

By Leigh L

Mar 17, 2021

I have learned a lot from this course and I definitely recommend !!

By Omileye A

Jan 11, 2021

The instructor is brilliant, but it was a nightmare trying to get my Peer Graded assignments marked. Just so you know peer graded assignments are graded by people, like you who have enrolled on the course. If your assignment does not graded on time, your date of completion gets pushed further and further back and that means you pay more and more money. There is no one from Coursera to contact and so if you have a problem you are stuck. I had to search for the instructors contact details and eventually found her on Facebook! Just glad this is done and over. Would I take it again, maybe for the content but not for any other reason, it gave me way too many sleepless nights!