Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

EN
May 30, 2019

I absolutely enjoyed and learned a lot about happiness from this course. I will definitely recommend it to my peers, as it gets me to the core from my misconceptions to developing the right practices.

GK
Jun 2, 2019

I have taken a dozen courses online. This is the most challenging and fulfilling course I have taken so far. And I believe that the course shall be beneficial to all people in different walks of life.

201 - 225 of 10,000 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Eric B

Jan 16, 2021

Just what I needed to stop thinking so negatively all the time. Easy to understand, not at all strenuous, amazing professor, and mind-opening content. This course is a must-take for anyone at any age, it'll truly help change your view on life and well-being.

By Ting S L

Dec 21, 2020

Love Laurie's course presentation and layout. Pacing was good and natural. Using data and personal experience to teach us things that we tend to overlook and forgotten after the toll of the rat race.

By himanshu s

Dec 23, 2020

One of the best courses I have been part of, and wished it didnt attend as every week I had something new and useful to learn. Kudos to the staff and Professor for enriching people with this course

By John W L

Feb 20, 2021

Fantastic way to reflect upon one's conventional behaviour and to embark on an exciting change journey. "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.", Dalai Lama

By William H

Dec 23, 2020

Incredible course. Engaging lectures, with digestible content. Great presentation and strategies to engage. I would recommend this to everybody that I know!

By Sumita G

Dec 24, 2020

This course set my emotions on the right course for wellbeing. Thank you, so much for offering this in a most effortless manner.

By MOHAMED J O K A

Dec 23, 2020

An Excellent course not to be missed, it will enlighten you to step up your game in personal and professional level.

By Gokce S

Dec 23, 2020

what an amazing course, the research is strong enough to modify adult behaviour without overwhelming learner

By April V

Dec 22, 2020

Excellent course! Laurie is a great instructor and truly inspired me to finally start meditation. Thank you!

By Oleksandr I

Dec 20, 2020

This course is amazing. My happines scroe went up from 3.08 at the beginning to 3.71 after 10 weeks/ Nice!

By Robert O

Dec 28, 2020

I would highly recommend this course because it provides actionable steps that are based on research.

By María G Q B

Dec 20, 2020

Fue un curso de mucha utilidad para mi crecimiento profesional y aplicación en el ámbito de trabajo.

By Alex F

Dec 22, 2020

The contents are relevant and the topics were discussed in an easy yet effective manner.

By Phanindra K

Sep 20, 2018

Wonderful course with insightful tips and practical suggestions. Highly recommended!

By Aaron D

Jun 19, 2020

This is a great course, I will be implementing practices learned into my workplace.

By Patrick M

Jul 2, 2020

Clear, engaging lectures. Tons of extra material. Top lecturer. Loved it!!

By Rachael F

Mar 19, 2020

This was a really interesting, well thought out and well presented course.

By Tamim F

Dec 23, 2020

Well paced & well researched. Clear & engaging. Lots of great take-aways.

By Geraldine O

Dec 22, 2020

I'll be able to use these helpful concepts learned in my every day life.

By Toni C

Jul 2, 2020

Thanks for offering this course. It has been very helpful to my SOUL.

By VINEETA P

MUCH NEEDED COURSE FOR EVERYONE. SHE HAS DONE MARVELOUS. lOVE TO HER

By Vatsana W

Mar 19, 2020

Practical information that will be applied every day moving forward.

By Luz J

Sep 26, 2018

One of the best courses I have taken in my life.. Love it. Thank you

By Corina P

Mar 30, 2020

Excellent course! It really gives you a new perspective about life!

By Maria F C d T

May 19, 2019

I very helpul cours about what really is well-being! don't miss it!