Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

DH

Jan 8, 2021

presenter is very good .\n\ni love her.\n\nthe content which i learned here in this course is actually intuitive and i have heard and read from different sources , but here its different.\n\nthank you

MR

Apr 3, 2021

Fabulous course. I learned a lot of does and doesn't make us happy, and learned valuable tools for introducing and integrating new habits into my life that will definitely contribute to my well-being.

201 - 225 of 10,000 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Harshita S

May 8, 2021

The reason why this course is as amazing it is is simply because of Professor Santos. The information, data, and experiments that she shared were undoubtedly interesting; however, what made me stick to the course and learn diligently was Professor Santos' engaging personality. The various interviews that were included in the course increased its engagement value.

By Charmaine T

Oct 4, 2021

Exceptional course that teaches one to tune into the foundations of constructing a good life and to redefine what success and happiness means. The tools explored resonates and implore one to make intentional happiness a bigger goal when forming your experiences.

By Eric B

Jan 16, 2021

Just what I needed to stop thinking so negatively all the time. Easy to understand, not at all strenuous, amazing professor, and mind-opening content. This course is a must-take for anyone at any age, it'll truly help change your view on life and well-being.

By Ting S L

Dec 21, 2020

Love Laurie's course presentation and layout. Pacing was good and natural. Using data and personal experience to teach us things that we tend to overlook and forgotten after the toll of the rat race.

By himanshu s

Dec 23, 2020

One of the best courses I have been part of, and wished it didnt attend as every week I had something new and useful to learn. Kudos to the staff and Professor for enriching people with this course

By John W L

Feb 20, 2021

Fantastic way to reflect upon one's conventional behaviour and to embark on an exciting change journey. "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.", Dalai Lama

By William H

Dec 23, 2020

Incredible course. Engaging lectures, with digestible content. Great presentation and strategies to engage. I would recommend this to everybody that I know!

By Sumita G

Dec 24, 2020

This course set my emotions on the right course for wellbeing. Thank you, so much for offering this in a most effortless manner.

By MOHAMED J O K A

Dec 23, 2020

An Excellent course not to be missed, it will enlighten you to step up your game in personal and professional level.

By Gokce S

Dec 23, 2020

what an amazing course, the research is strong enough to modify adult behaviour without overwhelming learner

By April V

Dec 22, 2020

Excellent course! Laurie is a great instructor and truly inspired me to finally start meditation. Thank you!

By Oleksandr I

Dec 20, 2020

This course is amazing. My happines scroe went up from 3.08 at the beginning to 3.71 after 10 weeks/ Nice!

By Robert O

Dec 28, 2020

I would highly recommend this course because it provides actionable steps that are based on research.

By María G Q B

Dec 20, 2020

Fue un curso de mucha utilidad para mi crecimiento profesional y aplicación en el ámbito de trabajo.

By Alex F

Dec 22, 2020

The contents are relevant and the topics were discussed in an easy yet effective manner.

By Phanindra K

Sep 20, 2018

Wonderful course with insightful tips and practical suggestions. Highly recommended!

By Aaron D

Jun 19, 2020

This is a great course, I will be implementing practices learned into my workplace.

By Patrick M

Jul 2, 2020

Clear, engaging lectures. Tons of extra material. Top lecturer. Loved it!!

By Rachael F

Mar 19, 2020

This was a really interesting, well thought out and well presented course.

By Tamim F

Dec 23, 2020

Well paced & well researched. Clear & engaging. Lots of great take-aways.

By Geraldine O

Dec 22, 2020

I'll be able to use these helpful concepts learned in my every day life.

By Toni C

Jul 2, 2020

Thanks for offering this course. It has been very helpful to my SOUL.

By VINEETA P

MUCH NEEDED COURSE FOR EVERYONE. SHE HAS DONE MARVELOUS. lOVE TO HER

By Vatsana W

Mar 19, 2020

Practical information that will be applied every day moving forward.

By Luz J