Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

AA
Jan 12, 2021

This course really helped me a lot, I am grateful with Laurie Santos and her team, the people involved into this great project. The oriented me into understanding valuable states of being and actions.

GK
Jun 2, 2019

I have taken a dozen courses online. This is the most challenging and fulfilling course I have taken so far. And I believe that the course shall be beneficial to all people in different walks of life.

226 - 250 of 9,636 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Marin S

Dec 21, 2020

Everyone on this planet should take this class!

By Romina

Jul 2, 2020

Great for getting into self care and growth!

By Nomared F

Feb 20, 2021

Amazingly informative and well explained.

By Mariel F

Jun 19, 2020

Excellent course! I totally recommend it!

By Melanya T

Jun 19, 2020

I think everyone should take this course.

By Nav3ty

Dec 24, 2020

This worked wonders for my introspection

By Leisa D J

Mar 25, 2020

Thank you for a wonderful class!

By Jennifer S

Jun 19, 2020

I really enjoyed this course!

By Suné A B

Jul 2, 2020

It was an incredible course.

By Sarah F

Aug 7, 2020

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️. Great job!

By LaDonna M

Dec 22, 2020

It was grat

By Anastasia S T

Oct 1, 2019

The last 4 weeks where we implemented our choice action was anti-climactic..especially for me and maybe others who, except for one rewirement, specifically, meditation, had already implemented the other rewirements into our lives. I was disappointed. This was really a 4 week ish kind of course and without followup. I read most of my fellow-student musings and many were floundering. I know that one on one is not possible but brief Q and A's might have helped OR lectures from other experts (like me) who help people to accomplish their goals. The initial lectures were excellent, really and gave us researched-back knowledge and tools and that is where the real value lay. (as an aside, putting Yale on a pedestal and Yalies on it, did nothing for this online course but we took it with a grain of salt)

Nice job professor.. nice lecture delivery. thank you

By Abhishek P

Jul 2, 2020

It's been a wonderful experience to get to know what empirical sciences have to say about Happiness. The course has cleared some of the fundamental myths of living a happy life. I would say that it's a must for those who are at the threshold of taking imp career decisions. It's been amazing experience to attend the course under the guidance of Prof. Santos.

By Megan L

Nov 25, 2018

Really interesting and useful information. Since this course is now hosted on coursera for a global audience though I would suggest the professor re-film the course with that audience in mind. We aren't all privileged college students. It would be greatly appreciated for examples to be framed with a diverse audience in mind.

By Ernesto M C

Feb 19, 2019

Super interesting insights from Professor Santos. The course is an interesting curation of different behavioral and psychological studies on different aspects of life. Great for rethinking goals, prioritizing and having self-accountability.