Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

EN

May 31, 2019

I absolutely enjoyed and learned a lot about happiness from this course. I will definitely recommend it to my peers, as it gets me to the core from my misconceptions to developing the right practices.

MV

Jan 31, 2019

This is an outstanding course! I was able to change into a more positive and productive mindset as taught in this course. I highly recommend it to everyone regardless of your profession or background.

76 - 100 of 3,255 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Rossana P P B

Mar 19, 2020

Thanks so much for all your time. Really loved the course and hope other people enroll it. I am finishing the Stumbling on Happiness and really liked it so far..

By Pradeep K D

Mar 29, 2020

A very good course with ample amount of empirical research and scientific strategy and rewirements to make happiness part of life of an individual.

By anitalouiselewis

May 20, 2019

I want to get my drgee in Yale in pH I want to make some of my Life and stay at what I am doing is going to start classes at Yale college.

By Mercy B

Mar 26, 2020

Professor Santos, a brilliant mind indeed. Thank you for planning and making accessible this course to people outside of the University.

By Szandra v H

Mar 27, 2020

Wonderful course! Health begins with a healthy mind: a positive mind that sees the beauty in everyday life and in the people around us.

By Desiree G

Sep 28, 2018

I loved taking this course, I feel better having completed it, knowing I have a few more tools in my box and new hope for the future!

By Elena C

Mar 26, 2020

Great information, excellent tools and terrific presentation of the work. Thank you for making this course available far and wide.

By Maria N

Mar 28, 2020

Life changing technics Well put together in a way to everyone's ability to understand Outstanding JOB ,Courser whit The Team

By Nicole S

Mar 20, 2020

I loved the videos and readings for the course and commiting to the rewirements really helped make them a part of my routine.

By Mary E

Mar 25, 2020

This course has changed the way I view happiness. I want to continually make improvements in myself and grow as a person.

By Muniram P S P

May 19, 2019

Perfect! Everyone should do this one. You might not be able to get all the answers to life, but you shall know what to do.

By Debbie L

Mar 22, 2020

It’s really a happy n funny learning journey for the past 10 week. Besides, it’s fruitful to my life n my living as well.

By Sarah F

Sep 24, 2018

Really helpful, I'd recommend this course to anyone who wants to act on their hapiness, who simply wants to be happier.

By Andrew D M

May 20, 2019

Fascinating insights into subconscious vulnerabilities around happiness, and ways to recognizing and overcome them.

By Jeetha D

Sep 21, 2018

This course helped me gain very useful insights into the science of well being. Thank you for offering this course.

By Mac M

Feb 22, 2019

A lot of "WOW"-Moments, insights into the science of happiness and how to put it in your day-to-day life.

By Robert Y

Mar 26, 2020

Excellent course. Worth every minute. I think the instructor is fantastic. She gets an A+ in my book!

By Delphine R

May 19, 2019

I've learned tones and it helped me trough hard times and for my pratice as a spychotherapist outdoor

By Abdelrahman M

Mar 25, 2020

amazing course and an amazing honest instructor and very well documented and science backed up ideas

By Amanda K

Mar 19, 2020

Such an amazing, informative class!

I honestly never finish anything and this was well worth it!

By Sarah G

Sep 27, 2018

This course was a life changer for me. I feel so lucky to have been able to be a part of it.

By Andy S

Mar 26, 2020

It was very satisfying course in the right timing! Thank you for this amazing study.

By Phanindra K

Sep 20, 2018

Wonderful course with insightful tips and practical suggestions. Highly recommended!

By Rachael F

Mar 19, 2020

This was a really interesting, well thought out and well presented course.

By VINEETA P