Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

EN

May 31, 2019

I absolutely enjoyed and learned a lot about happiness from this course. I will definitely recommend it to my peers, as it gets me to the core from my misconceptions to developing the right practices.

BT

Nov 27, 2019

Loved the practical "rewiring" assignments that helped me with understanding what really makes us happy. Not only this course changed my life perspective but enriched the lives of the people around me

1451 - 1475 of 2,924 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Ashley H

I loved this course and Dr. Santos, and I hope that there are more courses to take from her very soon!

By Chad M

This is a very well done course by Dr. Santos. You can certainly why it has become so popular at Yale.

By Gillian G

May 14, 2020

Thank you for this amazing course. It was informative, thought provoking and ,I think, life changing!

By Savitri L

Excellent course. Just right level of theory and practice. Very useful for maintaining good wellbeing.

By Tia C

May 06, 2020

Wonderful course! I highly recommend the professors podcast: The Happiness Lab with Dr. Laurie Santos.

By Andreea R

May 06, 2020

This was a really good during the working from home period when my morale was not very good. Thank you

By Sandra J

Apr 30, 2020

This is life-changing course everyone must try. Thank you so much for changing my life for the better.

By Melanie C

Apr 21, 2020

I learned a lot and have implemented a new routine of sleep hygiene because of this course. Thanks!!!

By Lisa

Jan 29, 2020

Amazing, well researched and practical course. Very well designed, engaging and informative. Loved it!

By Cigdem K

Sep 10, 2019

I started only yesterday and I am highly influenced by the high quality of the teacher. Thans Coursera

By Venecia A

Jun 20, 2019

Excellent class and excellent teacher. I am not even done with it but I have been enjoying it so much.

By Guillaume T

May 02, 2019

Only within my 3rd Week but can already say this lecture is amazing and very usefull. Congratulations.

By Jim R

Mar 08, 2019

That was informative and fun. I intend to keep reusing the rewirement worksheets and keep progressing.

By Sylvan S

Jul 02, 2018

Great way to learn about the happiness. This course was rich with research and the exercises were fun.

By Tilak T

Apr 28, 2018

A brilliantly well put together course! Feeling much happier now that I'm practising the rewirements.

By Hernan A

t

t

u

s

and well-structured. Thank you so much

By Jake H

Apr 21, 2020

Wow. I'm going to recommend this class to everyone I know! This class has changed me in so many ways!

By Francisco A G

Mar 13, 2020

Very good content and an excellent opportunity to spend time on self-knowledge ...

By Rafael T

Jul 29, 2019

Un curso que logró cambiar la percepción de mi vida, donde vivo el ahora y lo disfruto inefablemente.

By charles p

Jul 26, 2019

The accountability of taking a class forced me to keep a 90 journal which I'll continue going forward

By Maheen I

Jul 17, 2019

Its an amazing course and special thanks to Professor Laurie Santos for all her efforts and her time.

By Michel M

Mar 20, 2019

A prefect mix between theory and practice.

Very useful.

The aim is to operate rewirement and it works.

By Pamela T

This course was amazing and has really taught me alot about how to really look at things and myself.

By Catherine S

I really enjoyed this course and learned some strategies that I am incorporating into my daily life.

By Angie W

May 23, 2020

I learned a lot, but the best thing is I will continue to use the the tools to improve my happiness!