Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

Aug 22, 2020

Amazing course and amazing instructor. The environment and vibes throughout were positive and helped me feel much happier and understand much more about looking at life through different perspectives.

JR

Love this course! Best class I’ve taken. I teach Social Skills and there are so many things I can incorporate into my classes as well as tools I can use in my own life! - Thank You!\n\nJessica Rhoades

151 - 175 of 8,589 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Sarah F

Sep 24, 2018

Really helpful, I'd recommend this course to anyone who wants to act on their hapiness, who simply wants to be happier.

By Chi V

Jun 20, 2020

I learned so much from this course. I have expanded into other courses and practices. Thank you for this experience.

By Chris s

Jun 19, 2020

I learned a lot. Great material and presentation style. Practical info that I can share with my clients!

Thanks,

Chris

By Andrew D M

May 20, 2019

Fascinating insights into subconscious vulnerabilities around happiness, and ways to recognizing and overcome them.

By Jay D

Sep 21, 2018

This course helped me gain very useful insights into the science of well being. Thank you for offering this course.

By Anita B

Aug 15, 2020

Full of great strategies to help with well-being. The more effort you put in, the more you get out of the class.

By Lapo G

Jul 02, 2020

Successful course to learn all happiness skills and improvement. You learn both theory but most of all practice!

By Shankha S P

Jun 19, 2020

You will feel great to know the techniques of keeping yourself mentally healthier after taking this course.

By Nisha C

Jun 18, 2020

A very valuable course if self improvement & happiness are what you're after. Excellent lectures& guidance.

By Mac M

Feb 22, 2019

A lot of "WOW"-Moments, insights into the science of happiness and how to put it in your day-to-day life.

By Robert Y

Mar 26, 2020

Excellent course. Worth every minute. I think the instructor is fantastic. She gets an A+ in my book!

By Delphine R

May 19, 2019

I've learned tones and it helped me trough hard times and for my pratice as a spychotherapist outdoor

By Natalie T W

Jul 02, 2020

I truly enjoyed this course! It helped me see things differently regarding how is happiness defined.

By Abdelrahman M

Mar 25, 2020

amazing course and an amazing honest instructor and very well documented and science backed up ideas

By Otto C

Jul 02, 2020

Definitely made me rethink about what I though would make me happy. I highly recommend this course

By Mónica M

Aug 15, 2020

Appropriate course for all people who need to reconnect habits and improve well-being in general.

By Sabrina A

Jun 19, 2020

Great course. Easily accessible, good pace and very engaging and down to earth content. Loved it!

By Kim C

Jun 19, 2020

Fabulous online course. Really helpful and enjoyable, feel so much happier due to the content!

By Amanda K

Mar 19, 2020

Such an amazing, informative class!

I honestly never finish anything and this was well worth it!

By Sarah G

Sep 27, 2018

This course was a life changer for me. I feel so lucky to have been able to be a part of it.

By Teri P

Jun 19, 2020

Highly recommend. If everyone would take this class, the world would be a better place. :)

By Natalie M

Jul 02, 2020

Couldn't recommend it enough! What an incredible way to spend my time during the pandemic.

By Eva P

Jun 19, 2020

I loved this course. It is so helpful for anyone who wants to live a more content life.

By Andy S

Mar 26, 2020

It was very satisfying course in the right timing! Thank you for this amazing study.

By Phanindra K

Sep 20, 2018

Wonderful course with insightful tips and practical suggestions. Highly recommended!