Back to The Science of Well-Being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Science of Well-Being by Yale University

In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life. THE SCIENCE OF WELL BEING WAS PRODUCED IN PART DUE TO THE GENEROUS FUNDING OF THE DAVID F. SWENSEN FUND FOR INNOVATION IN TEACHING....

JR
Jun 15, 2020

Love this course! Best class I’ve taken. I teach Social Skills and there are so many things I can incorporate into my classes as well as tools I can use in my own life! - Thank You!\n\nJessica Rhoades

PS
Aug 19, 2020

This is an outstanding course! I was able to change into a more positive and productive mindset as taught in this course. I highly recommend it to everyone regardless of your profession or background.

151 - 175 of 10,000 Reviews for The Science of Well-Being

By Jinna L

Jun 19, 2020

This course helped me finding myself during the Covid 19, when I got furloughed from my job, feeling blue. I started meditation with gratitude exercises and my goal is to practice it every morning. Thank you!

By Andrea C

Sep 21, 2018

I am in love with this course, it has helped me be aware of my own happiness and my mood. I have been putting into practice all the aspects of the course and I can say that my life has changed for the better.

By Masooma A

Mar 26, 2020

This course has been life changing. I urge anyone who feels like they are too caught up in things around them to take this course and learn how to look at everything around us and within us in a new light.

By Susan C

Aug 15, 2020

The course was a wonderful combination of science and practical guidance. I appreciated the pace and th lectures, as well as the recommendations to personally activate well-being practice in my own life.

By Altea M

Jun 19, 2020

I highly recommend this course for anyone who wants to work on themselves. It helped me reinforce good habits, as well as consider what is important to me and what presents unnecessary stress in my life.

By Jeannette A

Jun 19, 2020

The course was very engaging and informative. I learned a lot about the science of positive psychology, the importance of well-being and how we can improve our happiness. Laurie is a great professor!

By Sarah G

Sep 22, 2020

The instructor is engaging and easy to learn from. The real-world exercises are practical and easy to do. You do a survey on your happiness at the beginning and end, and I did see a difference!

By Dr. Y S A

Jun 19, 2020

I found thia course very interesting and very involving. It changed my concept about amny things. I now try to seek positivity in everythng around me. I feel better now than before. Thanku Yale

By Jennifer S

Mar 17, 2020

This course gave me constructive ways of boosting my happiness in my daily life. It is not a quick-fix, but a solid start in forming habits that I can continue to use in the future.

By Batoul S

Feb 9, 2019

I love it !!!

very informative and interesting. the material is clear and presented in a very logical sequence with many books and references if you want to learn more.

By Dau D J

Mar 23, 2020

Excellent course! Professor Santos deliberately presents the content in a meaningful and synchronized manner. I had many great take a ways. Thank you, Dr. Santos!!!

By Corné H

Jun 19, 2020

Thank you for a well thought out course. It was practical, easy to understand and exciting to implement. I hope The Science of Well-being 2 is in the pipeline...

By Tom D R

Mar 25, 2020

I didn't know what to expect when I enrolled, but this course has changed my life for the better. Many thanks to professor Santos for the brilliant explanations!

By Pao B

Mar 19, 2020

Thanks so much for all your time. Really loved the course and hope other people enroll it. I am finishing the Stumbling on Happiness and really liked it so far..

By Pilar V M

Jun 19, 2020

It was a great experience! I love the way it transforms good theory into real practice. We got real tools and they work great if we commit to them Thank you!

By Katherine T

Feb 19, 2021

This course has changed my life in a positive way. I am grateful that I got the opportunity to participate and learn from Dr. Laurie Santos and my peers.

By Pradeep K D

Mar 29, 2020

A very good course with ample amount of empirical research and scientific strategy and rewirements to make happiness part of life of an individual.

By Ha T H ( F H

Aug 15, 2020

Cảm ơn khóa học rất nhiều! Tôi đã học được nhiều chủ sở hữu và thú vị. Tôi đã thay đổi và sẽ tiếp tục thay đổi bản thân để trở nên hạnh phúc hơn.

By Ann M

Jun 19, 2020

Thank you Yale and Coursera for an amazingly uplifting and practical course where I have been able to apply what I have learnt to my real life.

By Desiree G

Sep 28, 2018

I loved taking this course, I feel better having completed it, knowing I have a few more tools in my box and new hope for the future!

By Chris s

Jun 19, 2020

I learned a lot. Great material and presentation style. Practical info that I can share with my clients!

Thanks,

Chris

By Andrew D M

May 20, 2019

Fascinating insights into subconscious vulnerabilities around happiness, and ways to recognizing and overcome them.

By Lapo G

Jul 2, 2020

Successful course to learn all happiness skills and improvement. You learn both theory but most of all practice!

By Shankha S P

Jun 19, 2020

You will feel great to know the techniques of keeping yourself mentally healthier after taking this course.

By Nisha C

Jun 18, 2020

A very valuable course if self improvement & happiness are what you're after. Excellent lectures& guidance.