Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

Oct 07, 2017

I am really pleased to be part of this course. So many new concepts to learn in a fun way.Highly recommended to all non-native speakers of English.

76 - 100 of 146 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By Ali A I

Feb 20, 2017

A very good course to improve one's grammar.!

By Lucky Z

Feb 08, 2017

it's a good cour

By Carla N

Jun 05, 2018

This course is the best!

It showed me how the english language is confuse and tricky ...

By Merry M

Aug 02, 2018

nice.

By Romaney M

Aug 17, 2018

Thanks so much to wonderful instructors and their informative and simple explanation

By يونس ع ع ع

Nov 06, 2018

Very very cool

By Ridhi R

Nov 17, 2018

This helped me in many ways and its amazing

By Dalia S

Nov 20, 2018

One of the best courses that I have ever studied.

By NANTAPAK Y

Sep 30, 2018

By Armando B M

Oct 05, 2018

Excelent!!! I've learned a lot!!! I will review the precious lessons sometimes to improve the learning. Thanks!!!!

By Ahsan R

Nov 30, 2018

Lots of tricks were resolved in this course.

By Pedro F R A

Apr 16, 2019

very good.

By Kang,Pengfei

May 29, 2019

This is a very uesful course

By Supat B

Jul 30, 2019

Good course

By Shrouk A M E

Aug 15, 2019

It has a large information

By Panfeng,Xie

Jun 06, 2019

very useful

By Jayrome N

Sep 09, 2016

i love this

By JULIO V

Nov 20, 2019

Usefull tricks :D! nice course! for an intermedian level.

By CESAR O D

Sep 12, 2019

Excelent.

By Mónica I C G

Aug 28, 2019

I love this course

By Кожанова А А

Dec 10, 2019

I have enjoyed this course! Thank you so much!

By Tzitzi S D L

Dec 06, 2019

I really liked the presentations and explanations. I would highly recommend this course.

By Vladimir N

Oct 14, 2019

It was very helpful course for me. Thanks a lot.