Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

JM

Sep 02, 2020

It is a very good course, the content is clear, didactic, and provides a lot of knowledge.\n\nEs un muy buen curso, el contenido es claro, didáctico, y aporta mucho conocimiento.

51 - 75 of 264 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

By Annalisa S

Aug 15, 2020

I found this course very useful and focused exactly on what causes troubles. Very good indeed!

By Toussaint J R

Jan 26, 2018

I recommend this course, and all the courses held by UCI. I enjoyed being part of the Class.

By Tzitzi S D L

Dec 06, 2019

I really liked the presentations and explanations. I would highly recommend this course.

By Carla N

Jun 05, 2018

This course is the best!

It showed me how the english language is confuse and tricky ...

By Renato d S P

Aug 30, 2020

I really enjoyed taking this course. I've learned some great information. Thank you!

By Saljooq H

Jan 02, 2019

This is amazing course and it help me a lot in improving common mistakes in grammar.

By Romaney M

Aug 17, 2018

Thanks so much to wonderful instructors and their informative and simple explanation

By Ozen K

Aug 05, 2016

Very informative. I enjoyed it very much. I wish they grade all exams in this course

By Fabio F

Feb 04, 2020

This course is very dynamic and efficient. I was completely satisfied. I recommend.

By rubina a

Jul 11, 2020

Amazing way to teach confusing concepts. I am in love with these series of course.

By Brenda U S

Jul 02, 2020

It is a very useful course, and they have many examples and exercises to practice!

By Elizabeth V M M

May 08, 2019

This course helped me to understand things I already knew and learn so much more.

By Lily W

Feb 01, 2019

great! The lessons are easy to understand .You can learn more from these lessons.

By OTHMAN A

May 08, 2020

It is a great course for guys like me who want to master tricky English grammar.

By Michael P M

Mar 17, 2018

This course is so amazing!

Thanks so much University of California and Coursera.

By MPEARSALL

Jun 14, 2019

Excellent instruction. I enjoyed, learned and practice a lot. Thank you. Maria

By Iván R A B

Nov 28, 2016

Very good course! The videos are nice and the .pdf documents are a great help!

By Anibal H S

Oct 01, 2016

It was one of the best Coursera courses I have ever taken. Congratulations!!

By Alee

Jan 15, 2020

loved it, and I do recommend this course for English learners. best of luck

By Letty L

Feb 06, 2017

it's good for our write English, the good grammar will help us write Englis

By RENUVENKATASWAMY S

Aug 21, 2020

Excellent course that every scholar of the English language should take.

By Abdullah A

Feb 16, 2018

I'm very grateful of every thing and this course is so useful for me .

By Наталія П

Oct 24, 2016

The course is very helpful. Thanks to all who created it! I recommend.

By Rustamova G O q

Sep 17, 2020

This education platform is highly valuable for me, thank you so much!

By Aasim Z K

Sep 08, 2020

definitely a must do for all intermediate and advanced professionals