Back to Tricky English Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Tricky English Grammar by University of California, Irvine

English is a difficult language to learn because of its many obscure grammatical rules, which are fairly easy to mess up--even for native speakers. While it’s easy for non-native speakers to get overwhelmed by confusing grammar rules, in this course, we'll provide you with tips that will help you understand the rules more easily and give you lots of practice with the tricky grammar of everyday English. Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

NY

Sep 30, 2018

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to review or improve grammar. Thanks to all instructors from UC Irvine, They did very excellent job!

Oct 07, 2017

I am really pleased to be part of this course. So many new concepts to learn in a fun way.Highly recommended to all non-native speakers of English.

101 - 125 of 141 Reviews for Tricky English Grammar

Aug 10, 2016

very helpful!

By Mustafa H

Aug 28, 2016

Thank you a lot i find this course very useful and interesting

By abdalla a

Apr 16, 2019

very good.

By Elizabeth V M M

May 08, 2019

This course helped me to understand things I already knew and learn so much more.

By Kang,Pengfei

May 29, 2019

This is a very uesful course

By Supat B

Jul 30, 2019

Good course

By Panfeng,Xie

Jun 06, 2019

very useful

By Shrouk A M E

Aug 15, 2019

It has a large information

By Mónica I C G

Aug 28, 2019

I love this course

By Mohammd z a

Jul 06, 2019

Tricky English grammar.

Every language has some rule. When a person wants to learn a new language, so first, they should learn some grammars. Second, they should learn some word, pronunciation...

In this course students learned some interesting grammar. Tricky English grammar is completely perfect, so l learn many thing from tricky English grammar.

I hope another could learn this kind of grammar and class.

finally, i really appreciate from Coursera.

Thank you so much from this kind of helping around the world.

Zia Akbari.

Jun 14, 2019

Excellent instruction. I enjoyed, learned and practice a lot. Thank you. Maria

By Mari N

Oct 19, 2016

This was so useful, but sometimes difficult for me.

By Azam

Mar 07, 2018

This course was perfect for me. I learned tricky English grammar that baffled me for a long time. The material was presented in such a manner that I could learned them by spending few hours every week. I highly recommend this course to non native English speakers, who speak English well but often make grammatical mistakes.

By Andrea D

Mar 13, 2018

Really good! But I rather not know the wrong collocations. I do not want to know how not to do it, if you know what I mean....

Thank you so much.

By Monica S

Jan 30, 2017

This course was very helpful. I was not aware of several mistakes that I usually make before taking this course. I feel more confident after learning new tips and being able to identify the areas that I must improve. Taking in consideration that grammar covers a lot of topics, the professors were able to summarize the most important topics and to make the classes interactive.

By Julia F U

Aug 11, 2016

The course is really great and approaches the most common English mistakes. However I believe the approach could be more adult.

By Yuan W

Feb 20, 2017

It covers lots of common mistakes for English learners. Wish there was similar class at advanced level.

By Ibrahim M A S

Aug 18, 2016

This course is very useful. There are so many notes that we don't pay more attention to. I recommend studying every single word carefully.

By Omar E A