Back to Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques by Google

In this course, we'll give you the tools to quickly identify and solve real-world problems that you might come across in your IT role. We'll look at a bunch of different strategies and approaches for tackling the most common pitfalls of your code and IT infrastructure. You'll learn strategies for approaching almost any technical problem and then see how those apply to solving different real-world scenarios. We picked examples that include general system issues, issues with software that someone else wrote, and issues with programs that we wrote. We'll talk about problems that can affect any operating system, and we'll also look at challenges specific to certain platforms and scripting languages. We strongly recommend that you’ve taken the prior courses in this program, or already have knowledge of Python and Linux so that you can follow along with our troubleshooting examples....

JB

Invalid date

I didn't learn more about troubleshooting, but I did learn a bit. Also, I really like the animations in the videos. My brother thought that some of them were hilarious!

IB

Invalid date

This is my best course and I also like how immersive and passionate the instructor was. I thank her for all the skills she imparted and would to her on more courses in the future.

301 - 325 of 565 Reviews for Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques